김 jiwon ¦ pt. 2; requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Read part one first.

  "Who says you do? " her words sounded rather bitter. The male was not sure how to react to this even though he knew the wrong move could change his life forever. His lips dried quickly at the thought of loosing the only one who had been there when his mom couldn't make it. His hand caressed her arm gently as he tried to search the right words to say to the female. "I'm serious." "So am I, Jiwon. You could be honest with me once. I don't get what I did wrong to lead you to want to break up with me but  whatever it is, you must be right. Let's not fight, you need to rest because in two hours you will need to be leaving the house." "Then I won't be wanting to comeback." she sighed heavily, feeling her head start to spin as he spoke. She really didn't feel well. She broke free from the hug and rushed to the bathroom. She needed to get there before anything happened.

   Did she enjoy the fact she had to throw up what she barely ate last night? No, not at all. She hated that the most. Jiwon on the other hand was concerned and quickly followed her. His hand rest on her back, rubbing circles on her spine as she held onto the toilet tightly. She coughed harshly but the fact he was there with her made her calm down. The female was really having a bad day; tears she couldn't control, rolled down her cheeks, sliding down to her chin before dropping down on the floor as she sat down on the cold floor. Jiwon didn't like the sight of that. His stomach felt sick. He wasn't hungry but the person he loved the most after his mother, was suffering right in front of him. Was there anything he could do? Besides convincing her to stay and let him take care of her, nothing.

   He reached for a towel, wiping her lips as he figured out that could actually help. She didn't stop crying though. Worried, he sat in front of her, not minding the fact his hands were already one step ahead of his brain, wiping her tears. "What did I do wrong? Did you find someone else? Or have I disappointed you?" all the sadness she was feeling was now two times heavier due to the fact everything seemed messed up in that moment. "Babe, let's not talk about it now, hmm? Let me take care of you first. Then,  when you're calm enough, we will talk about this.." the female didn't argue back and the male leaned in, pressing his lips on hers gently just to show her how he was there for her and how much he actually cared.

   After fighting against his arms, she felt the male pull her closer and there was no other place she'd rather be. There was the only place she felt safe, whenever she was troubled. He hugged her a bit tighter "I love you" his lips whispered to the female as she was no longer on the floor. She was sitting on his lap while he was sitting on the floor. The female nodded her head slightly in a way telling him she loved him too. She didn't want him to leave much less having to leave with no destination. Jiwon carried her to their bed, tucking her in. He wasn't going to work today. He had to make sure she was okay.

   The male headed to the kitchen, finding himself getting something for his girlfriend. It was the only way he made sure she ate. He was worried about her health. Last night's events were for sure terrifying. For both of them in different ways.

   Breakfast was ready in less than one hour; he did put a lot of effort through the breakfast in order to get the female to eat it. He was worried sick about her and their baby. Guilt ate him inside as he carried the food to their room; he had no idea why he actually thought she would want to break up with him and just the thought he did make a plane to break up with her made him feel sick. She was always so caring when it came to him...but then, he had work and there wasn't much he could actually do.

   He had arrived their room and with that,  his thoughts were push aside for his brain. He had to focus on the female. His girlfriend was sleeping, comfortably as she hugged a pillow. Did he really have to wake her up? That's mean.

His lips were parted slightly before his bunny like teeth kidnapped his bottom lip, butting it. He would warn Hanbin he wasn't going and that would take a while, therefore,   he decided to avoid waking up the female ; walking out would be the best option, so he did.

Taking his phone on his hands, he punched the code and gave rough time for the screen to open on his contacts. His eyes searched for Hanbin's number, finding it right away.

After waiting for less than two minutes, he held his breath. How would Hanbin react to the two news he had to share with him ? "Hmm, kimbap, what's it ? " he mumbled ;  it was a bit too early, even for Hanbin. "I have... I am... I am not going today." he informed, expecting to hear Hanbin shouting at him "And why is that ?" his voice sounded a bit angry.

"Dude... She's pregnant" he managed to say. That made Hanbin release a heavy sigh. He didn't congratulate his friend as he was beyond pissed with the situation.  "Do you want that baby?" "I'm not sure. I mean, I like her and everything but... " he was so into their conversation that he didn't even hear the coming into the living room. Why couldn't he be honest with her? Why did she have to overhear him speaking?  It hurt her.

"It's okay. You can go to work today." she told the male, smiling a bit. Bobby jumped but he was shocked once the phone was taken from his hand. "Kim Hanbin-ssi don't worry. Jiwon will be there."  the female spoke, they weren't that close anyways; the male suddenly felt guilty and sighe out of relief.

"Go on, Hanbin is waiting for you." she calmly informed as she gave the phone back to Bobby. "Baby..." "You're late, Jiwon." there were two ways to interpretate these words and Bobby took them the worst way possible; he was too late to take care of it.

He lowered his head knowing there was no use to fight her in that moment.

She headed to the kitchen and calmly sat down, not touching the breakfast he has put so much effort to make.

Bobby bit down his bottom lip sitting beside her. As he reached for the butter at the same time she did, his girlfriend pulled back her hand immediately, letting him use it Durst. She ended up eating nothing.  "You should eat" his concerned voice said.

She shrugged "I'm not hungry at the moment. I will eat later... I guess." she commented, taking her dishes to the sink. Fighting in the morning was something neither of them liked and jiwon knew she was about to burst.

"It's not okay the fact you don't want your child. But I'd appreciate if you could be honest with me for once. Why do I always find everything out by someone else?  Why do you have to pretend? You don't want this?  Then tell me. I won't bother you with this. Don't worry. Thank you for the though." she got busy with the dishes.

The male was now aware of what was going on. She was leaving him. The moment he got home after work, there would be nothing that belonged to the female inside of their house. His house.

He got up from the table, losing his appetite. Was it going to end like this? "Can we talk about this? " "There's nothing to talk about, Jiwon. You don't want this. It's not like I'm going to be your last. I'm obviously not the one you want to build a family with. So we got nothing else to talk about." she turned to face him, smiling slightly.

"I'm taking too much space in your life. How long has it been since you last saw your mom? Damn." she walked past him, feeling sick at her own thoughts.

He still didn't give up. He walked after the female and came inside the room. "Are you done assuming things?" she laughed loudly. "Jiwon, you were clear before. You like me but you're not sure about this." she spit out, earning a groan from the male.

"For God's sake, hear me out!" he shouted at her, surprising her and himself.  This was the first time he had raised his voice. His sighed quietly before starting to speak. "I'm afraid for you and for the baby. It's not that I don't want you two. I'm not sure if I can protect you. I'm happy that we get to have a little us running around, I'm just not sure if I will be able to be there when you need me." "I never asked you to give up on your work for this, Jiwon." he sighed at her comment.

"You're late for work." she said without looking at the clock. "I can't believe you're intending to leave me over a misunderstanding." "I'm done with you lies. You can't be honest with me, I always find out stuff somehow." "Give me one other chance." "All those times you hid stuff from me was another chance you threw away."

Bobby groaned loudly, he was tired of this. "I don't get why you're being like this..." "I'm just so tired, Jiwon."

"You're my source of strength,  goddammit." she frowned slightly; he was aware of how she actually cared for him and the meaningful words he pronounced were enough to have her think over what she was doing. He cleared his throat and did what he knew the best; he started rapping to her, letting her know how much she meant to him, how anxious he was to come home after a long day just to have her in his arms, how he thought of her when he was down... How she was the piece that made his life complete.

Her brain forced the production of hormones, having her become emotional and cry softly, just to be embraced by the male who helped her calm down. "I love you. And you're the one I want to spend my life with." his hands slipped to her waist as he kneeled down in front of the female, facing her stomach.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for this, I will take good care of you and mommy from now on, okay?" he spoke quietly, placing a soft kiss on her skin before coming up to meet the female. His lips landed on hers, taking less than two seconds to feel the female respond to the kiss. It didn't last long though; his phone rang, interrupting them.

Bobby pulled away unwillingly and rolled his eyes, picking up the call. "You're late Jiwon, where are you?" the female laughed, rolling her eyes before she pushed the male towards the door. "I'm coming Hanbin." he sighed, hanging up the call. He turned to his girlfriend, sharing a last kiss before resting his hand never her stomach and rubbing it gently "I will be back soon, hmm? Don't miss me too much and take care of mommy while I am away. Make sure to kick hard if a guy tries to come close to mommy. We will speak again later. I love you. " the female stared at him before laughing hard at his talk to the baby inside her. She didn't know about this side of him but she was glad she got to see it. She actually thanked herself for being pregnant. Despite having a huge fight with him a few minutes ago, she liked this Jiwon he had decided to be.