정 chanwoo • 2 ¦ (request) I noticed

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

His hands carefully held onto the soft hands of the person be was proud to call his girlfriend. They were at home, half cuddling half playing games. This because Chanwoo had a remote on his left hand while his girlfriend had her own on her left hand. Both refused to let go of their lover's hands; as if they had something to prove to one another.

"You two are so weird." her brother said, having no attention from the couple. He rolled his eyes and snatched the remote from his sister's hand. She glared at him but quickly leaned on her boyfriend, reaching for his own remote to play too. Resulted in him having control of half of it while his girlfriend controlled the other half. It was easier than it looked like.

Both turned to her brother with a grin on their lips. They were a great couple when it came to team work. Sometimes they had their little fights and perhaps they were still unaware of a lot of stuff but they didn't mind. They did it their own way, which was a relaxed way they found.

"No seriously, you two are ing weird." her brother said just to hear them laugh. He had gotten used to this kind of behaviour. They almost acted like twins and to him, that was sick. They ate from the same plate, they shared the same jacket... Which sometimes lead to them awkwardly move around the living room. They almost shared the house; honestly that was what it felt like since Chanwoo was almost always there. But for them, it was normal.

Or at least they had underlined normal over and over again to describe their behaviour so it would sound less weird.

"I'm a bit hungry." the female commented, shifting slightly to look up at her boyfriend while her head rest on his chest. The male looked down at her, nodding once as if telling her he knew about it. "What do you feel like having?" his question was repeated in her mind as numerous dishes flew through her brain. Damn. Food. It was hard to choose.

She ended up saying pizza would do, to stop her boyfriend from approaching the kitchen so she could cuddle with him a little longer and so he wouldn't blow up her kitchen. Not that he didn't know how to cook but, she was sure her brother would get in the way and distract her poor boyfriend.

Being the caring boyfriend he was, he ordered the pizza, remembering she was allergic to ham. So he made sure to tick it out of the list of ingredients, even though it sounded appetizing to him. Her lips curved into a soft smile.

"I changed my lipstick color. I was tired of the red one." she commented, just to feel a pair of lips against her own. She chuckled quietly, cupping the male's cheek with her free had just to caress his skin gently. He pulled away slightly to speak "I noticed." he told her before he pressed a soft kiss on her lips. His hand rest on hers before he pulled away and gently lead her hand to his lips to kiss it.

Whoever thought Chanwoo wasn't romantic, was wrong. He had his own timing. Sometimes it was a bit too our of hand and perhaps even sounded awkward but she didn't mind. She liked him that way.

"I changed my nail polish too" "I noticed." he answered right away, starting somehow a guessing game.

"I cut my hair." "You didn't." she glared at him and looked around to think of what else she should say. "I have grown a few inches!" "Eh, still my shorty. So, no." she hit his shoulder with her left hand that he was previously hooding into but not strong enough to hurt him. He laughed softly, somehow enjoying how she was reacting to this.

"I can't wear heels." she confessed, looking down out of embarrassment. She wasn't short to the point the heels were necessary but she still used them so it would be easier for her to revenge on him when his devilish side surfaced while they were outside the house. Chanwoo could be pretty annoying sometimes. He laughed quietly before answering. "I noticed."

She let to of his right hand and crossed her arms over her chest "You noticed everything..." he blinked, confused at her behaviour but soon reached his arms out and pulled her close to him "Uh well, duuh... It's my girlfriend we're talking about. Of course I'd be aware of the smallest changes. I mean, I look at your face everyday basically. I always know when you're mad at something because there's this certain look in your eyes that gives it away. When you're nervous, you bite your tongue. Heck, even when you want to pee you have this weird habit of wiggling your feet around..." she gasped, ticking all he had said that matched her actions. He had gotten three out of three correct. "Stupid." she whined and hit his chest before buying her head out of embarrassment in his chest. He laughed softly at her actions, rubbing her back gently. "I love you." she mumbled. "Eh, I noticed." she pulled back and glared at him, earning his innocent look before he laughed.

His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to him. The male calmly looked into her eyes as if it wasn't a big deal;  as if his heart didn't want to come off his chest and calmly answered her "I love you too." before ducking out his lips and pressing them against hers.

"I think I'm going to throw up." the female's brother said at the scene in front of him. Could they get any weirder? They looked like two ducks sharing a kiss. Well, a peck. But still. It looked weird. The female laughed as she pulled back and stared at her brother "That's what you get for spying on me." she stuck out her tongue and pointed over to the door as the bell rang. She was way too comfortable on the couch and her brother was up already so, why not?

Her boyfriend was about to give money to her brother but she held his hand "When you go to the movies, you pay the ticket, right?  He sneaked in, so let him pay for the pizza." Chanwoo laughed at how his girlfriend described the situation. The movie could only be the both of them and her brother was supposed to be someone who was watching the movie. She was smart.

The male came back with the pizza and set it on their laps but once they opened the box, a slice was missing at the male was nowhere to be seen. "He ate a slice..." Chanwoo commented. "I noticed." the female answered, smirking slightly after.


[A.N.]: well, I hope you liked this. Let me know what you think of it and sorry if it . Thank you for requesting; feel free to request again!  And thanks for showing Chanwoo some love 😆