김 jiwon • 4 ¦ ( request)

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

Ikon member: actually it doesnt matter who will be the main guy but bobby may suit the story
Character's name: kim yoojung
Song: rose by lee hi
Genre: romance, a little bit angst
Small Plot:
So there's a new guy in a neighbourhood and he attracted to a mysterious girl lives next to his house. He wants to get closer to her but she ignores him. He tries harder and eventually fall for her so deep but she reminds cold to him. She told him that she may not be a girl he thought this whole time. He then was being told by other neighbour that she was broken and had dark past. Her dad cheated from her mom and leaved them while her mom commited suicide. She consumed drugs but now she is going rehabilitation, thanks to her cousin. He didnt give up on her and tried to heal her pain.

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

The cars passed by like there was no time to stop and Yoojung was used to the sight; nobody cared enough to take a second to savor the time they had as people usually complained over the little time they had to spend with the people they loved.

Yoojung's curiosity raised as soon as she watched a car pull over the house next of hers. Nobody lived in that house therefore, the female guessed someone was moving in. And she was right. She noticed a tall guy getting out of the car by himself. That was her cue. Yoojung got up and calmly made her way inside her house before he could see her.

By looking at the clock, she noticed it was time to eat something before heading to school. The female calmly changed into her clothes and picked up her bag and keys; she didn't want to look like a bad but honestly, she couldn't care less about other people's opinion anymore. She has gone through way too much to care.

Her bag was enough to cover her back even if it only hanged in one of her shoulders. Her uniform was neat as always and she still put some kind of effort in her appearance. Not that it mattered as everyone else judged her for what they thought her past was. They didn't live it, therefore, in her brain, they had no right to talk about it. Much less to ridiculously laugh over her choices. Truth she had been through a huge down in her life in which the drugs seemed a good way out but she changed. Because she couldn't live with it. The fact she had to steal to get some food inside her stomach. Yoojung shook her head quickly, pushing those thoughts away as she walked to school.

Spring was coming soon, which meant the huge coat she usually threw over her shoulders would weight no more on her shoulders. Her perfectly clean converse covered her feet as she walked to school; soon she would hear stuff she wished she didn't but she couldn't avoid people at their worst. She was used to it anyways. A glare was enough to shut them up but she was over that phase.

Her eyes eyed the black board quietly as the teacher came inside the room. She didn't like the environment inside the classroom especiappy when the teacher came in since them too, knew about her. But they didn't know everything. For them, she was just a poor drugged orphan.  Nothing less, nothing more. The teacher, as usual, calmly walked inside the classroom and announced whatever there was to announce. Yoojung had shut down her system as these announcements were frequent; either someone got in trouble or a school event would be announced. None of them was part of her daily worries anyways. But, this particular time, the announcement was different. The teacher's voice sounded different too; it sounded sweet.

"Let's all welcome Kim Jiwon to our school. I hope none of you gets in trouble with him, and make sure to behave and show him around." she sounded just like a mother when she spoke but that still wasn't enough to let Yoojung look at the male. "Another one to pick up on me. Great." she whispered to herself as her eyes closed but not for long. "Uhm... Excuse me? Do you mind if I sit here? It kinda is the only vacant seat... " a voice she didn't hear before spoke. She didn't move, therefore, she didn't answer him. He shrugged and sat down.

Not even ten minutes passed and Jiwon was already trying to socialize. He was new in town anyways. He picked up his pencil and poked Yoojung's arm with the back of it. "Psssssst.... Pssssssssst." he noisily called Yoojung who rolled her eyes just before she turned to face him. She was great by his wide foolish smile. "I'm Jiwon, let's be friends." her eyes landed on the male's hand before she sighed quietly. She didn't want to be laughed at. "Can you at least share the book?" he asked, looking her arm with the pencil once again. She rolled her eyes at the male and pushed the book in between them. "Can I know your name?" Yoojung turned to the male, sending him a glare in hope he would stop annoying her. He took that opportunity to look at her name tag. "Yoojung. We have the same last name. We should be friends." he offered once again but she didn't answer.

Later on that same day, the class was all over Jiwon. He looked different and by his appearance, he was pretty cool too. But he wasn't even paying attention; the fact his friendly approach kicked Yoojung away made him feel a bit sad. He was a piece of cotton after all. He wouldn't hurt her. "Say, about that girl..." "who?" "Yoojung. Why didn't she join us?" he asked as he knew she wasn't even at the cafeteria having lunch. All the class was there but her. "Eh, forget about her. She's pretty much a ...she talks to no one but she once had a friend and stole her money cause  she is broken lol. Really, don't go near her. She's scary." Jiwon raised his eyebrow at what he heard. This didn't make sense in his small head.

His eyes watched her smallest actions after lunch. It's  hadn't been a day but she already got his attention. He knew he needed to listen to her side f the story rather than simply agreeing with the bigger group of people who decided to follow the rumours. But just like before, when he came near her, she ignored him.

Just like that, the first week had passed by, even a month after he joined the school had passed and he still found his brain worrying over how people spoke of Yoojung. He found their words annoying and without noticing,  he had fallen for her.

"Yoojung, wait up!" this was enough to stop the girl. Nobody ever tried so hard to get through her walls and get to know her. But that nobody had a name now. His name was Jiwon. And she found herself wondering why he didn't give up still. He ran up to her, resting his hand over her shoulder "We're neighbors, let me walk you home..." he asked as if his intentions were only to protect her from anything that could happen. It wasn't that as he knew she couldn't stand up for herself but he simply wanted to spend some time with her as he found no time to be with her. He wanted to get to know her. And listen to her story by her own words. The version nobody cared enough to hear.

As they walked home, Yoojung was quiet, as usual therefore, Jiwon decided to do the talking part. "I will do the talk. I really want you to know I won't give up on you... I want to know you more cause I know that under those layers there's someone else." "I'm.... Just not who you think I am..."  this was the first time he heard her voice. Jiwon smiled to himself "I don't mind who you are. I just want to know you more..."  he honestly replied before cracking up a huge smile on his lips. A smile he couldn't get rid of.

After walking for a few minutes, they were finally home. Yoojung wanted to part but Jiwon didn't. "Stay with me for the night. Please. I really just want to get to know you... I just need a chance." his voice sounded like begging. The female eyed her house before sighing. She ended up nodding. What did she get herself into?

The house was nice, just like her own and she thought they didn't have much in common but now that she looked around; his house was empty or... Almost empty. He lived alone and basically slept downstairs, probably because going upstairs was too much. Jiwon smiled softly, feeling comfortable even though his house was messy. He set down his backpack and eventually motivated the female to do the same. Yoojung pulled down her belongings and headed to the living room. They sat down on the floor.

"So...you can tell me anything." "I know you will leave after I do tell you everything so, why not?" her dead tone sounded playful yet very depressing. "My dad cheated on my mom and I guess she couldn't take it after he left so she commuted suicide. After that, they took me into an orphanage but I ran away. I got into drugs there and finally, this is where we're standing now." he remained quiet, watching how Yoojung hugged her knees up to her chest. She was afraid of what he was going to say next and she started to regret telling him. Yoojung had just given him the opportunity to crash her life down back to zero.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Four minutes.


Five minutes passed. It was enough. She got up from the floor to calmly exit the room but he finally reacted. His hand held onto her wrist and pulled her back, slamming her body on his just to wrap his arms around her. He was aware of what he was feeling in that moment and he couldn't understand why her parents acted that way but he wanted to be there for her. His embrace became tighter "It's okay, we'll get through this." this was enough to calm her down for the night.


A.N.; goddammit I took so long to write this /ugly sob/ anyways, I hope you liked it and feel free to request again. By the end of this week I shall have all the requests finished! Yay to meh lol....