구 Junhwe • 16 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

~ Bows my head ~ I was wondering if I could get a fluff one shot with Junhoe? Where the two of us are in a duo band together and we get lost on the way to one of our shows. We could pull over since it's really late at night and he ends up revealing his feelings for me while we're watching the stars together?? Love all your work!! ❤ Oh and my name is Jessie  

- - - - - - - - 

''Jessie...hurry up, we will be late...'' the male sighed, taking a look at the female that was just a few meters away from him in the living room. She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest ''It's not my fault you took so long in getting ready. I told you I needed to use the bathroom, Goo Junhwe!'' she told him, sighing heavily as she tried her best to hurry up so they wouldn't argue over such a simple thing like this. It didn't even make sense to argue over something so silly but those two were never alright with one another's decisions. Sure they did get along but sometimes, they just didn't seem to click. Especially when they were late. If their manager was there with them, he would scold both for being late, not leaving them enough time to argue with each other.

The young people forgot about a special detail; they were the ones driving themselves to their show since their manager told them he wouldn't be able to pick them up due to some weird thing that happened just a few hours ago and that they were trying to solve. They were not aware of the current situation. Junhwe and Jessie headed out, towards the car that was parked on the garage.

''Are you sure you can drive?'' ''I got my licence a few months ago, of course I can drive...'' he rolled his eyes at the not so nice comment the female made about his somehow distracted self. It was not the fact she doubted him but the fact he didn't have his licence for that long, just to add another reason; he never drove her anywhere. Honestly, he hardly got to drive since their manager was the one picking their up most of the time so they wouldn't be late. That left the poor Junhwe soul, no time to even get to his car and start the engine. Poor him. 

But this time it was different, he would be able to drive around just as much as he wanted; he was the one who was going to take them to their show location anyways ''Do you know how to get there?'' Jessie asked, another question to the male who didn't seem as happy since she was doubting his skills a bit too much. ''Of course I do. And I have a GPS, for your information...so we're okay. Can you stop worrying?'' he sighed and rolled his eyes before unlocking the car and getting on the driver's seat. Wow, this felt great, sitting his inside the car that he was going to drive, for once. He was really excited, even happy that he would be the one touching the wheel and show the girl - that he had a crush on - how much of a man he actually was. In his brain, a man should be able to drive a car (he could tick that on the list) a man should be a gentleman (that was a small detail that didn't matter as much...) and a man should know how to handle the situation (since he was never given the oportunity to actually show that, he wasn't sure if he could do it). But he now had a chance to demonstrate the female how much of a man he really was.

Junhwe bit his lip at the beautiful sound of the car; that simple yet wild roar was just what he was expecting to hear and from the corner of his eye, he could see Jessie chuckling to herself as she shook her head, he could almost read her mind as she thought show off''Seatbelt, miss.'' he warned as he had previously put his own on. Safety first. Period. Jessie nodded her head and turned to the male just to tell him ''It is on.'' after hearing this, he drove away from the garage, loving how he left the dust behind. 

Everything was going just right, even a bit too much in the male's opinion as the sun even decided to show up, brighter than usual. He was liking this. Oh yes he was. ''Uh...Junhwe...'' the female suddenly called out, taking a look at her phone as the male hummed a soft hmm as if questioning his own name. ''I think we just went past our location...'' she informed, tilting her head as she looked around just to notice she didn't really know the place that was surrounding them. The male laughed and shook his head ''Oh please, I know perfectly well where we a-'' his eyes widened as he looked at the GPS. He panicked. It was off. Then who gave him indications? ''Have you been talking to me?'' he asked, a bit scared over this not so funny situation but the female shook her head, mumbling out a soft ''No.''

Junhwe blinked and pulled over, wanting to check if there was anybody else in the car with them. The male looked at the back seats but it was clear and this was freaking him out. He looked over at Jessie and noticed her phone. He shook his head slowly, glaring at the female ''It was your phone's GPS. Where the hell did you click, woman?'' he half shouted, wanting to make up for the mess he had done and she shared some guilt with. Jessie on the other hand, checked her phone and her eyes widened ''I have no idea why nor how this happened but we were moving towards my mom's house?'' she tried her best to sound funny but the situation was nowhere near funny; they were lost and the worst was  that not only her phone was running out of battery but also Junhwe's GPS wasn't working. He whinned like a little kid, blaming himself for not checking it before they left. 

''Idiot, turn off the mobile data and stop using the phone. We're screwed.'' he mumbled, watching the female follow his indications to save some battery. It was getting dark outside the car and they weren't even sure where they were but to make up for that, there was no pollution. The sky proudly showed off just how many starts it could, some even had a few groups that looked like drawings that the male never really paid attention to. On the other hand, the female grinned at the sight of such beautiful view.

''Open the ceiling!'' she ordered, having the male confused over her request. Why would he? It's way too cold outside. The female whinned and took his hand in hers, just to pull it away from the control she wanted to reach. With her free hand, she clicked a button and the roof of the car was removed, leaving the window to protect them from the cold Junhwe was not fond of. She chuckled, happily, forgetting about her hand that still held onto Junhwe's. Her eyes almost twinkled as much as the stars did and Junhwe didn't fail to notice that. He smiled but quickly looked away to stop himself from doing something he would regret later.

''Look!'' she quickly said, pointing over to something in the sky, something that moved really quickly and left a small trail behind, a white trail that would disappear a few seconds after the small show. ''Make a wish!'' she shook him as she was still holding onto his hand. The male didn't really understand what was going on but just like she asked him, he closed his eyes and blurted out loud ''I wish I was brave enough to confess to you.'' the female didn't quite get what he said but since it was a wish, she didn't push it; she smiled widely at him and waited patiently until he opened his eyes ''Did you make a wish?'' he nodded his head slowly as his eyes landed on hers, not being able to ignore the huge smile that took over her lips. ''Do you think it will come true?'' she asked, more in a childish way as the male laughed and shrugged his shoulders ''How should I know?'' she puffed her cheeks and looked up at the sky again.

''Oh my god, Junhwe!'' she shouted his name and waved the hand that held his as she pointed over at a group of stars. The male stared at it, confused, not sure what was so special about it. He tried his best to identify a drawing but he couldn't. He looked at her, asking her what was she trying to show him and she almost immediately said ''That's Orion!'' as if it was something fantastic - he didn't really understand it. ''It's a constellation. My father and I used to look at it when I was a small kid and that's his favorite constellation.'' she chuckled, suddenly looking down at her lap as she thought how much she missed her fater. ''Does that mean your father is watching us, right now?'' he asked her as the female looked at him before laughing quietly and nodding her head. ''Good.''

Jessie looked at the male weirdly as he got out of the car. What was he going to do, exactly? She stared at him as he calmly sat near the plate of the car, staring at the dark sky. He tried his hardest to figure out the drawing of the warrior with some imaginary lines but it wasn't quite possible. ''I know you're out there somewhere, even if I can't really figure you out. Good thing you're here tonight though. You see, it's not nice to take away what's not ours without permission so...'' he stopped as he heard the female open the door of the car and exit it. ''Junhwe, what are you doing? Why are you shouting to the stars?'' she asked, laughing at the way the male seemed so focused. He looked at her and pat the spot next to him, smiling as the female sat by his side. ''I'm asking your father to help me make my wish come true.'' he confessed, gaining a weird stare from the female.

''Oh, then go ahead.'' she said after a while. He took her hand and looked over at the stars again. ''What's the shape of the orninon?'' ''It's...orion..'' she whispered, laughing at the word he just made up ''Yeah, that...'' ''Hmm you see that bright star?'' she pointed over to one of the billion stars that were out there. ''Which one?'' ''The biggest, you idiot.'' she chuckled and he nodded ''That's Rigel. Well, actually that's just a beta but it doens't really matter. You see, now if you look a bit to the left, you will find a smaller star. That's like, the base of the skirt. Or the clothes...'' she told him. His eyes followed her finger as he nodded his head slowly, eventually smiled at this nerdy side of her he never really knew of. ''Okay, now if you look up a bit, there's another star that is basically the waist of Orion. Can you see it?'' he nodded, following a drawing that he slowly was able to put up in his mind as she indicated him the stars ''Good, now, can you see that star? Like, real big and all? That's the brightest star, it's called Betelgeux.'' she continued, on and on, telling him just what her father had told her but he didn't really hear half of it as his eyes were on her, appreciating the way she smiled when she talked about the stars and how beautiful she actually looked.

''And now if you try to figure out the drawing, you have a member-less man with a shield, no head and a sword.'' she concluded, smiling at the male happily just to notice he had been staring at her ''Yah! Have you heard anything that I said?'' she frowned. He nodded quickly ''Uh there's this...Rimel star there...and Beautina...?'' she laughed and facepalmed with her free hand at the way he spoke ''It's Rigel and Betelgeux.'' she told him. He nodded ''Yeah, I knew, I was just testing you...'' then, suddenly, he turned to the drawing, as if refearing to her father ''Hey, big man, now that I can see you a bit more clearly, let's finish our talk.'' he started shouting again, leaving Jessie thinking he was just as crazy as she was. ''I was saying that it's not nice to take what's not ours without asking for permission so now that I've asked you permission, I guess I can take it, right?'' Jessie stared at him weirdly, smacking his shoulder ''Quit talkign nonsense.'' she whispered before looking at the constellation, happily.

''Oh my god, look Jessie, there's another constellation!'' he shouted, as if excited about this. The female blinked and looked around, wondering how he knew about constellations so suddenly when he didn't even know anything about stars. She followed his finger that moved around like crazy ''Wait, where, I can't see it...'' she frowned just to watch his finger stop, pointing at her. She crossed her eyes, still staring at his finger before noticing he was pointing at her. It took her a while to realize what was going on ''Stupid.'' she mumbled, rolling her eyes as she got back to watch the stars. The male only laughed. Jessie on the other hand, was trying to calm her heart after his stupid prank. She smiled secretly, to herself, at his words. And his silly self. But mostly for his words that were somehow sweet. 

As the clock ticked by, Junhwe found out that he would have no other chance like this. The scenario was perfect and he had already asked her father for permission - even if he didn't quite get an answer, he had asked. ''Jessie.'' he suddenly called, laying down on the hood of the car just to pull her down as well. She kept her eyes on the stars ''Hmm?'' ''Yah, don't be rude. Look at me when I'm talking.'' he said in a sassy way, wanting her attention to himself. She rolled her eyes and turned his head to look at him ''What?'' she glared at him just to notice a soft smile take control of his lips ''Out of everything about you, I really like your nerdy self.'' he told her, watching her face twist in confussion. He laughed quietly, leaning closer to her face ''You see, your big man is watching us now. He didn't send in any sign so since I asked, I guess he agreed with me that you're perfect for me.'' 

Jessie's eyes scanned his features as her cheeks suddenly felt hot at how close he actually was to her. She smiled at the way he put out his confession. ''I see..'' she whispered but he suddenly cleared his throat ''If you take me than my wish will come true. So it only deppends on you if shooting stars do make wishes come true or not.'' he quickly added, making the female laugh. She looked over at the stars again and moved closer to the male, snuggling close to him ''Eh, I guess some shooting stars do make wishes come true.'' she whispered, buring her face in his chest right after she was done talking. Junhwe smiled and looked over at the constellation ''Thank you for ruining my GPS.'' 

 

 

A.N.: Can I just apologize for being such a nerd when it comes to stars? xD /slapped/ ok no? Alright... ouo and well, don't blame me if this was a bit longer than the previous but.../sobs/ anyways, I hope you enjoyed and take note that what has been said there may not be 202% according to reality so yeah...don't kill me e w e; anyways, feel free to request!