김 hanbin • 4 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

Member : hanbin
Oc : eun mi
Plot : hanbin and eunmi have same bornday. Eunmi like hanbin. She want to be hanbins gf but she is too shy to confess to him. In othet side, hanbin like eunmi too. He confess to her in their bornday

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

The sun rays hit the window, creating heat that calmly woke the female up. She couldn't stand the sun when sleeping; she would wake up at the slightest dot of light that invaded her sleeping area. Her eyes landed on the clock by the nightstand. Eight in the morning could be read through bright neon colors. She wasn't late yet. 

Eunmi slowly rolled off her bed to get ready for the day ahead of her. Still sleepy, the female walked around the room until she found her phone. Her eyes grew big once she read  the white letters that by blinking, shouted in her head, informing it was Hanbin's birthday. She was no longer lazy; she was now a bit stressed, specially because she didn't buy him a present; which meant that if she wanted to present herself to him, she would have to buy one.

As quickly as she wanted to get ready, she knew she couldn't just present herself with simple clothes. She decided to put on a cardigan over a plain white shirt. Jeans and red converse were on her list. Her hair was now combed, but she tied it into a messy ponytail in order to take care of it last. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt proud to wear what Hanbin liked the most out of her clothes; they were friends but in between their jokes, walks, confessions and tears, she fell for him. She wanted to look the best in front of him.

The female came down to eat breakfast. Between her parted lips, a toast was rest when the bell suddenly ring. Eunmi made her way to the door and opened it but she regretted doing so. A well dressed Hanbin was standing right in front her. The female gulped down her saliva. Her crush was standing in front of her, handsome while she was eating like a pig and her hair was still messy. He smiled, leading her to forget of how to breathe. "Eunmi, are you ready?" ready?  Ready for what? Her head was so messed for being caught like this. The male blinked a few times, poking her toast making the female bite it down and take the rest away from her lips so she could look less weird. "So.... Let's go?" he asked, rubbing his nape hair. Eunmi bit her lip once she was done eating the leftovers in . She pulled Hanbin in before closing the door and pulling him to the couch with her free hand. "Wait here!" she shouted, running toher room to calm down and take care of her hair. She stuffed the toast in quickly since she was so nervous.

Ten minutes later, she was out. There was nothing she could do with her hair. But she put on some make up. A soft pink lip gloss rest over her lips as she wasn't that much into make up but once in a while, she decided to use it.

Hanbin played with a plastic bag the female failed to notice he was holding onto when he came in. She shyly approached him and bit her lip "Let's go." the male immediately got up to face Eunmi. His eyes scanned the female; she looked beautiful,  as always. The male nodded his head and shyly smiled at the female "Happy Birthday." he said to her, smiling softly. The female blinked a few times;  he remembered her birthday. She couldn't keep a smile away from her lips. They were born on the same day, how cute was that? "Oh, happy Birthday too... " she told him, noticing how a smile formed on his perfect lips. "Oh... I got you something." he nervously said, holding out the bag. Eunmi felt bad as she looked at him. "I... I didn't get you anything... " "it's okay, I'm hoping my present is enough for me this  have mine... " he smiled softly at the female's confused face. He motivated her to open the gift and once she did, she stared at the t-shirt. He had bought her a cartoon t- but it was not a random cartoon, he had gotten the courage to make his mind up and ask her to be his and what better way would he use than this?

The female took the shirt out of the bag and tilted her head slightly at the piece of clothing she was now holding onto. It had a clear drawing of a fluffy Minnie Mouse. At first she thought of how childish it was but she found it cute because she too liked Disney cartoons. When it suddenly hit her. Hanbin liked Mickey Mouse. She lift her eyes to look at Hanbin. Eunmi blushed brightly wondering if this meant something else or he simply wanted to give her that because he found it a good gift for a friend.

The male bit his lip nervously as the female analyzed the t shirt. "So..." he started, gaining the female's attention. She gulped down her saliva, hoping she wasn't expecting too much just to get her dreams crashed in seconds. "This sounds so cheesy but like... I'm in love with you and like... That shirt... Would you be mine?  We'd go just right like Mickey goes for Minnie." he said shyly just to have the female smile widely as she pointed to herself, impressed. Hanbin laughed nervously nodding his head shyly at the thought of it. Those words sounded so sweet in his mind but now that he said them put loud, they sounded weird and he didn't reply enjoy the sound of it. His lips were pressed into a tight straight line as he feared the worst. He could have just thrown their friendship away with this but he could swore he read all the signs right; she always felt shy around him. She even put on make up and clothes that somehow fit her body like a glove.

Those seconds before Eunmi smiled at Hanbin were like hell. He could swear he forgot how to breathe as his head was filled with thoughts over the worst that could happen to them. Did he do the right thing? He was sure he did because the female shyly looked down as she nodded her head. Hanbin took that chance to walk closer to her and cup her chin with his finger finger and thumb. "My birthday present depends on your answer." he said calmly as if she had to answer yes. She did like him anyways so, why not? Even though she nodded her head, she still had to give him a proper answer "I'm in love with you too... " she confessed "So... Yes" that was enough to receive the tightest hug she had ever received from anyone but this was different because it was him. She felt intoxicated with his scent that she loved so much and it felt safe.

"Best birthday present ever" Hanbin worded the female's thoughts making her smile as he embraced her.


A.N.; im sorry for taking so long but I hope you do enjoy this. I had a bit of trouble writing this one but I guess this came out okay.feel free to request again!