김 Hanbin • 10 ¦ ( request ) part one

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

iKON member: Tbh it doesn't matter. They're all my favorite
Characters name: Park Yeunji
Genres: School life, romance, angst
Small plot: When one of iKON members bashes her younger brother so she confronts them and punches him in the face. Shocked and surprised, and without thinking, punches her unconscious. She wakes up in hospital with him next to her and he wont stop apologising.
Other: The member has a massive crush on her, include other members, two parts and all of this is happening at school.

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

Yeunji rubbed her eyes lazily. Another day of school ahead of her was synonime for a tiring day. It was not that she didn't like going to school... She simply found it useless sometimes. Her lips met in a tight line as she stared at herself in the mirror. The female wasn't the one to take whatever other people said to heart but she liked looking stunning which she did everyday. It wasn't hard to notice such a beauty.

"Dongdong, let's go. I'll give you a ride to school." she called out for her younger brother who calmly exited his room after what seemed like an eternity. Yeunji chuckled softly "I see someone put some effort today on his looks. Is Sunhee doing alright?" she asked as they entered her car. Donghyuk smiled softly and nodded her head as he thought about his girlfriend. At first, having a girlfriend sounded bothersome but when he fell for the female, he couldn't stop himself from running after her. "She's doing just fine. Thank you for helping us..." "No worries. You know, sports usually bring people together. Either when they're playing or watching." she spoke with passion, smiling at how she got her brother to ask Sunhee out. It only took her one certain shot to hit hiker brother's head and make him basically kiss Sunhee's lips. Donghyuk on the other side felt thankful for it.

The second they arrived school, Donghyuk exited the car "Noona, today I will be going home late. I'm taking-" "I know Dongdong. Have fun." she chuckled, watching her brother run into the chook building. She took her own time, gathering her stuff calmly.

The female made her way inside, busy with her own thoughts. So busy she would always pass by a certain group of guys every single morning and she wouldn't even bother to look at them and say hello. "You should probably talk to her..." one of his guy friends advised him, just to get ignored like always. Hanbin was stubborn. Yeunji was friends with them but they weren't that close. "I know how to get to her..." Hanbin mumbled just to hear a low groan from his friend, Jinhwan. "Not again..." he whispered, sighing quietly as he somehow understood they would be going through huge trouble, especially when Hanbin claimed to have an idea. "Dongdong." he smirked as he mumbled under his breathe.

Yeunji took a look around the empty gym to find herself inside an empty room. The female shrugged; it was usual for her anyways. Her group probably was late but that was no excuse to be sitting. She pulled her bags down on the floor and happily headed towards the computer that was generously left by their teacher since nobody really had gym classes that early in the morning. Her fingers gently tapped the plastic keyboard as she typed in the song she had been dying to listen to. Automatically, her body started moving to the beat. Little did she know someone had actually followed her.

"She's so perfect..." Hanbin bit his lip as he watched the female dance the content of her heart out. Even the way her sweat glued her hair to her forehead was enough to make Hanbin go crazy.  "Damn..." Jiwon suddenly gasped quietly. He had joined Hanbin in watching his crush dance to the music. Jiwon bobbed his head to the beat "She got that step just right." he commented, unconsciously moving his body to the beat as he noticed how sharp and powerful the female's moves were. Jinhwan on the other hand was watching his two friends fanboying over a girl they knew. It looked funny. An idea suddenly came to his mind; he pulled out his phone and recorded what was going on by the door. Hanbin was almost drooling but all of that ended soon. "What are you doing here?" A tall male asked, managing to rip Hanbin's eyes away from the female. The voices suddenly got louder as the male had warned he didn't want to see them creeping on Yeunji. That small confusion was louder than the actual song, which caught the female's attention.

The female pushed the door and calmly came out. There was water running down her forehead, and the rest of her body which stuck her clothes tighter to her body. "Babe.. " Junhwe walked up to her, turning around as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. Yeunji rolled her eyes, pushing the male away just to get a peck over her lips, which made her smile "You're late. Very late" she commented before looking at the group of three guys that was still there "Hey guys." she calmly said, waving her hand at the males who were busy staring at Hanbin, who was busy staring at Junhwe. Hanbin then looked at the female and rolled his eyes, turning around before walking off. "That's it. And stop creeping on my girlfriend." Junhwe shouted loudly before Jiwon and Jinhwan had the chance to turn around and leave.

"Idiot." the female whispered, hitting his chest. Junhwe laughed and pushed her inside the gym once again. "I told you he would be jealous." he commented, somehow earning a soft satisfied smirk from the female "Okay now, shut up and let's dance. " with those words, the practice started and soon the rest of their group was there with them.

The second the bell rang, Yeunji excused herself out of the room, to the a shower before her First Class which was in twenty minutes. It was like beating a world record. She got ready in fifteen minutes which wasn't that bad for her. Her uniform suit her body perfectly as it hugged her curves and actually refreshed her skin color.

"Noona, let's meet up for lunch, I want you to know my new friends!" Donghyuk ran to his sister as he spoke, showing just how happy he actually was. The day seemed to go well for him, especially since he would be out with his girlfriend until what he considered late. That meant less time to study for him. And more time to relax for Yeunji. The female nodded her head, letting him know she would be there to meet his friends even if she wasn't actually listening to what he said next. Her head was busy thinking of how hard she was working and somehow wondering if all the work would pay off.

Her hit the wooden chair as she sat down, resting her bag on the floor. The teacher wasn't coming. For her, it was great news but she would have thanked if her classmates had told her that before she literally just ran to the classroom. The good thing about it was the time she had to arrange her schedule and plan some stuff out.

The sudden urge to pee made her get up and almost run to the bathroom but something caught her attention. Her eyes landed on her younger brother. He wasn't alone though. The female tilted her head as she jumped from a foot to the other, trying to hold herself together; she couldn't though therefore, she ran to the bathroom. Less than five minutes after, she came out, remembering she was curious about her brother. She decided to spy on him but what seemed like a fun thing to do in first place turned out to be something she regret doing. Her anger built up inside of her as her blood boiled. Her ears couldn't be hearing correctly... Could they?

"I have told you before and I will tell you again..." "I heard what you said. Stop it." for some reason his voice was lower than normal and that didn't make his sister happy... At all. Yeunji tightly gripped onto her fist to stop herself from barging into their conversation but it was getting harder. She wasn't afraid of the kid who Donghyuk was talking to, even if she didn't get to see who it was. But she didn't want to embarrass her brother in front of whoever it was.

"Are we understood?" "B-but..." "I asked you if we are understood." the other male's voice was aggressive and that was the last drop for the female. Whatever he said to her brother didn't quite sound right t the female and by now, she just waited to hear their steps drifting away. She hid in between the lockers, watching her brother run by her, hiding his tears behind his glasses. And she didn't like that. If anything, she was the only one who could make him cry.

Yeunji busted out of the small gap between the lockers just to see the back of the guy who was basically threatening her brother. His hair was familiar. The calm way he wakes was familiar. And now the voice was familiar too but she was too pissed to even think about it. "Kim Hanbin." she shouted, surprising the guy and herself for letting his name swing past her lips. Hanbin felt his stomach twist. Either she had something very good to say to him or she heard him talking to her brother and by the look in her face... The second one was the most probable.

Suddenly the windows around them weren't enough. Suddenly the oxygen started soffucating him and the way she walked towards him made his heartbeat quicken to the point his chest was raising and falling almost instantly. The next thing he knew was her delicate hand, turned into a fist and hit his cheek with all the power and charisma she radiated when dancing. Without thinking, his fist too answered her actions, mirroring them just to hit her cheek. But she wasn't prepared for it. She collapsed on the floor before she could even justify her actions.

 

A.N.: so the first part is finally up! I'm sorry for taking so long but the second part will be up shortly. I hope you do enjoy it and please do leave behind your feedback. Feel free to request again!