g.junhwe -- my other half

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff
Pairing: junhwe x kallista (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Junhwe met Kallista in a convenience store at night, they became friends only because he found out her sarcastic self interesting but he never expected to fall for her.
Inspired by: Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Lenght: 2876 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 

It was already a bit over the dinner time. People were probably going home or going to bed, or even going to work, deppending on the case. Kallista was outside, not caring about how late it actually was - she was hungry and there was no food at home or what so ever therefore, she needed to buy some. She still needed to eat, or at least to survive so she could get herself to work the next day and make some more money to buy food. 

Her hand reached for a snack; she took a good look at it and nodded her head firmly, she could take that to eat if she felt like watching a movie or for the next day, she didn't really care. Humming, she headed to the meal secction, looking around for something that caught her eyes and surprisingly, there was delicious food her stomach wanted to embrace everywhere. Usually, she wouldn't like half of the things that were exposed but this time was different. The sight was pleasing. Her jaw dropped as her eyes caught the sight of the last cup of ramen she loved. She thought there wouldn't be such thing but her eyes couldn't be closed in that moment and she couldn't possible be laying on her bed, could she? No.

''Oh My God, you're coming home with me.'' she happily commented, smiling and reaching for the cup. Kallista smiled widely as her hand held onto what could be her late dinner or early breakfast, whatever worked for other people's dictionary didn't matter. While she hummed, her feet took her to the cashier. She was way too happy to have anything or anyone ruining her mood. 

''Hey, you'' a voice called but the female ignored; probably it wasn't her but then again, the store was empty so either the person was talking to a ghost or he was indeed talking to her. She shrugged it off but the voice still called out the same words again, making the female turn her head to the side to see if there was anyone trying to comunicate with her. There was indeed, a taller guy with arrogant looks whose arms were crossed over his chest.

The female turned around and looked at him, not caring enough to ask him what he wanted but instead waiting for him to announce it since she found out it wouldn't take long until he coughed out whatever he had to say. ''That's mine.'' he calmly pointed tot he cup of ramen, making Kallista smirk and laugh ''That's the funniest joke I have heard since.. well, yesterday.'' and she turned her back on him, humming as she made her way to the cashier like before.

''I'm not playing around, what the hell? Give it back.'' he half shouted, making Kallista's eyebrow raise as she turned around ''Well, too bad I don't see your name written over MY cup of ramen. YOu know, there's this thing that's like a rule, if you pick it first, then it is yours and honestly I'm pretty sure I did get it before you did, which makes the cup mine. Have a good night.'' with that, she walked away from him, leaving him scoffing behind. His mouth whispered angry words, some of them redirected to her and those were not so nice names he had decided to call her since he was so angry - just who the hell did she thing she was to take away his meal when he was so hungry? 

''Where's the ramen?'' his friend asked, looking at Junhwe's empty hands almost as if still hoping the cup would show up magically or unreviel itself from another dimension. Junhwe shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. He didn't exactly want to talk about that specific situation, did he?

"You'll survive just fine without it. You're getting fat, you don't need to eat, especially using my money." the male quickly made up, trying to sound annoyed at his friend when he was actually annoyed at the girl that stole the ramen he wanted to eat so badly. His friend did understand something was fishy but he didn't want to piss him off therefore, he just let it slid - for now.

"Junhwe?" his friend asked, getting the male's attention. He raised an eyebrow as if asking for his friend to speak. "Were you even listening to what I was saying?" Junhwe nodded but he surely wasn't hearing a thing. He was thinking about the girl and that made him roll his eyes as he replayed the scene inside his head. His friend shrugged his shoulders as he found out this to be the normal Junhwe who lived rolling his eyes whenever people asked him the so called stupid questions. It has been two days since he met the girl but he still couldn't get over it. How could he?

Truth was, his brain was totally messed, not because she answered him but because of the way she answered him. Most of the people wouldn't bother answering, like his friends, or simply ignored his statement as they found it quite intimidating. But this wasn't even the case. And that's what made a huge difference for him.

"I'm going out." he announced out of nowhere as he stared at the floor, leaving his friends who had been staring at him pretty concerned at the way he has been acting "Want me to go with you?" one of them asked, earning a gentle signal from Junhwe which was no other than his head shaking, instead of the usual eye roll that would somehow mean "Do whatever you want."

Junhwe headed out alone, he was creeping his friends out with his acting but it was not like he intended to anyways. The male found himself with his hands on his pockets, in front of the store he had seen the girl a while ago. His eyes were focused on the place his favorite ramen was and he was surprised to notice the girl was there as well. For some reason, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of the girl. He decided to go in.

"I'm not food, much less for sale" were the first things the girl spat as soon as he stood on the same isle. She was looking through some kind of list as she picked up what she had to buy. Junhwe wondered if she was talking to him but the second she turned her face to his, he knew it was him who she was talking to "I would suggest you a photo but then again I don't want you to stalk me so, mind sharing why the hell you've been looking at me?" she asked, a bit irritated with the situation.

Kallista wasn't having a great day and that would explain why her tone was more harsh than before. She didn't look as happy as when she went to buy stuff last time. That concerned Junhwe who still didn't manage a word off his lips. Instead, he was staring at her, analyzing her features quietly as if she was a piece of art that should be treasured and deep down, the female understood that but she was in no mood to appreciate that. Sighing, she pushed the cart she had by her side and walked past him.

"Wait..." he finally mumbled, frowning as he turned around to see her, just for a while more "Let's be friends" he quickly suggested, smiling a bit so he wouldn't scare her away. Kallista raised an eyebrow at the proposal. He seemed way too creepy for her. The female scoffed and walked away without answering him.

Junhwe heard a laugh that made him turn around and notice one of his friends followed him. He rolled his eyes, noticing his friend came up to him and wrapped one of his arms around his shoulders "That's certainly not how you approach a girl." his friend calmly told him, smirking as Junhwe took his arm away from him, hating the way his friend was so sure of it.

"This seems a bit too much..." Junhwe wondered why he was accepting the help of his friend who seemed to be even more lost than he was.

"Oh please, it looks good." his friend comforted him but Junhwe only rolled his eyes. He looked way too dressed up to even go to a store "Girls love when a man dressed up. I mean, you look like a company ceo or something."

"I don't like her, that's a first and second, I'm just going to a freaking store, I don't want to dress up like this." he commented, throwing off the jacket and getting rid of the pants just to wear a simple pair of ripped jeans. "Much more comfortable" he whispered, smirking at the way he looked. He fixed his hair, liking what he saw.

"Aren't you a bit too..." Junhwe turned around, glaring at his friend just to have him stop in the middle of his sentence. He chuckled nervously and shook his head quickly, earning an eye roll from Junhwe.

Again, he was standing in front of the store but this time, he walked in with somehow confidence written all over his face. He hummed quietly and reached for his noddles, feeling relieved to see that there was more than a pack, which meant he wouldn't have to argue with Kallista when she arrived and that was great. But she wasn't there. He frowned as he quietly watched people come and go, and with them, the other packs of ramen. He sighed when he noticed that two hours had passed and the only remaining pack was in his hand.

Just when he was about to give up and pay for it, the female showed up, swipping the pack from his hands. She chuckled softly "Well, that's some stubbornness right there. Do you want to be my friend that badly?" she walked towards the cashier, having Junhwe rolling his eyes as he followed her "That's legitimally my ramen." he told her.

Kallista turned around and faced the male, gently patting his chest after paying for the item "Good luck next time, mister."

"Junhwe! My name is Junhwe!" he shouted, quite angry at her as he glared. The female laughed quietly and nodded her head, walking out of the store.

This time, unsatisfied, Junhwe followed her out, grabbing her hand to stop her from walking further away from him. "You owe me dinner. Two to be exact." the female smiled at his statement. "Sure. Meet me at the park by seven." again, she surprised him and he wondered why he was the one that always looked like a fool in the end.

None of them realized but that was just the beginning of a strong relationship that could be addressed as friendship, for the sake of it.

"Is Lis coming over today?" his friend asked Junhwe as he noticed the house was cleaner than usual "Well, she is and you won't be around, also, I remember telling you not to call her that." Junhwe commented, glaring at his friend who laughed quietly before nodding his head slowly. "So you finally made your mind up and you're following my advice. No worries, she's into you too."

Those words somehow made the male more nervous than he should be. Why? Because he could ruin it just as easily as he started it. "You'll be fine." his friend said just before the bell announced the arrival of the girl Junhwe has been waiting. "I'll go open, since I'm going out anyways" his friend laughed as he headed to the door.

His eyes almost jumped off his face as he noticed how nicely the female had dressed herself up. "Well, hello there Lis, Junhwe is on the living room, kicking me out" he commented, making the female laugh and earning a slight whine from Junhwe who heard what his friend said.

Kallista walked in after a few more minutes of chatting with the male as he quickly excused himself by saying Junhwe would find funny the fact she was taking longer than it was needed and that made the female chuckle softly.

Kallista slowly walked towards the living room as the door was closed. She smiled at the sight of Junhwe, fixing some last minute details such as the napkins that rest over the table. It certainly has changed. Their relationship that was. ''Movie?'' he calmly asked her, in an announcing way since he wasn't actually asking her even if it did sound like a question ''Why not?'' she commented, walking towards the couch where both of them dropped down in since it was already normal for both. 

Half way through the movie, his arm was resting over her shoulders, making not only Kallista smile softly but also making her relax a bit as she found the position more comfortable. ''Kallista'' he suddenly called her, making the female tilt her head to look at him who froze for a second at their closeness. He was planning to tell her how he felt about her but suddenly, his brain went blank at the sight of her tasty lips. His brain was frozen until he heard the female chuckle at the way he looked at her, deep into her eyes. She knew he had something to say since they had grown closer than he could ever expect.

Her hands cupped his cheeks and she pulled herself up, reaching his lips with her own and placing a gentle kiss that was answered right away. It was almost obvious that it was what he had on his mind since his eyes gave away the fact they were looking at her lips. The way their lips touched was obviously a sign that none of them was at the 'only friends' stage. Her hands that cupped his cheeks were something that drove Junhwe crazy since her gentle touch made his heart beat increase like he was running somewhere when all he was doing was sitting, in front of someone that meant more to him than he could ever explain. 

Shyly, he rest his hands over her waist and brought her closer to him, making the female part from the kiss and release a soft chuckle. She looked down as soon as she pulled away, a bit embarrassed and bit her lip. On the other hand, Junhwe wondered if he did anything wrong and the thought of messing up made him almost start sweating as the seconds she looked down seemed like hours.

As soon as the female finally looked up to meet his beautiful eyes, he showed off a soft smile. He was trying to control his breathing so he wouldn't start panting and that made Kallista laugh ''Idiot, breathe.'' she mumbled, leaning close to him just to land her head over his chest and place her arms around his waist as she smiled widely. The male rolled his eyes and let out a soft breathe, still controling it in order not to seem to need a lot of air in his lungs over what just happened. His left hand rest over her lower back, noticing how just that made her cuddle closer to him. He too smiled and there was silence.

''You know'' both suddenly spoke. They both stopped and Kallista pulled away to look at the male, laughing about it. ''You can speak first'' Kallista was quicker to tell him, making the male embarrassed as he rubbed his nape, wondering if he had enough courage to tell her what he had to say. ''Hmm...'' he hummed quietly, biting his bottom lip as he waited a bit more. His eyes watched just how easily Kallista took over his life and how easily she owned that famous eye roll of his. The female sighed quietly and rest her head over his shoulder, burying it over his neck as she decided to say what she had to say herself since he seemed to he stuck.

''I really like you, idiot.'' she mumbled, hugging his torso tighter just to hear a gasp. Kallista blinked but soon rolled her eyes ''Are you that surprised?'' she asked, laughing quietly before she was pulled back by Junhwe who wanted to look at her features when he confessed. He cupped her cheeks and quickly told her the same thing; ''I like you too'' right after, a huge smile crossed his soft lips that so easily got her addicted. 

''Did you really let me confess first? You're sooooooooooo lame'' she pushed him down on the couch, leaned in and bit his nose before getting up and running away from him ''Ha ha loser'' she commented while she ran, without worrying about where she was going since she knew that house by heart. He always invited her over, that was how familiar she was with the house. Junhwe on the other hand, was left on the couch, frowning ''Just wait until I get you!'' he shouted as he rubbed his nose. And that's how the house he shared with his friend got messy, after all the effort he made to get it clean and nice. But then again, it didn't matter.

 

A.N.: Guess who's back! OMG hahaha, I've been gone for so long. I'm sorry that I couldn't update but I'm back, for a while I guess. I'm hoping I can finish everything soon. Mostly the oneshots are ready but I still have a few things to write and some requests to finish. Also, OMG BLACK PINK, I was thinking of writing for black pink too, anyone interested? No? Okay... /Slapped/ ANYWAYS; I'm sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to request again anytime! Thanks for requesting. (And don't forget to read my Junhwe fanfic, it's called undeniable).