김 hanbin • 2 ¦ request

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Hzdnddndn

The sky turned grey out of a sudden, probably announcing something bad was about to happen. Or something great, depending on the point of view.

The female found herself playing lazily with the blankets as her boyfriend wasn't home. That was something she had gotten used to after some time. Hanbin hardly noticed her presence and when he did, he didn't bother to notice how much effort she put into her clothes just to please his eyes.

He didn't seem to care.

All of this became worst after the past week. Hanbin was playing with Hanbyul, perhaps they were having a play date or something alike; his girlfriend was watching as she thought that probably, he wouldn't want her to disturb him when he was playing with his sister. He didn't get to spend that much time with her.

Sojin had gotten the message but being the playful soul she was, she had decided to in for a second. She ran up to Hanbyul and quickly picked her up, running away with her. "Let's run away from oppa~" she joked, running around with the child in her arms, hearing her squeal as Hanbin followed them.

But suddenly, something was wrong. When she noticed, Hanbyul and her had fallen to the floor. Which resulted in a loud cry from the younger female who didn't like the burning sensation in her short arms. Sojin, on the other side, cursed her idea under her breathe, quickly picking up her boyfriend's baby sister to calm her down. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay, honey?" she frowned, rubbing the place Hanbyul said it hurt but not for long.

Before she could even say anything, Hanbin had taken the female away. His eyes scanned his sister, carefully just to notice her baby skin had gotten itself a scratch. He didn't like that. His eyes glared at his girlfriend as no word was pronounced.

Guilt invaded her body as she thought to herself or what she had just done but nothing could be done to make it up. Hanbin was beyond pissed with the situation. And her eyes watched him leave with his sister.

Since that day, the image of her somehow still boyfriend glaring at her invaded her brain. She hugged her knees tightly and sighed to herself, leaning her head on the couch.

The night was getting cold and colder. She jumped once the door opened. It showed a worn out Hanbin.

Without loosing any second, she rushed to the kitchen, to serve dinner. The male washed his hands and sat down. She placed the food on the table and sat down after serving it. They got busy eating but not for long.

"Hanbin." Sojin finally got the courage to speak. The male lifted his gaze from his plate to his girlfriend. It looked cold. "Hanbin, I'm so-" before she could say anything else, he had pushed himself away from the table and gotten up. She was shocked with his actions.

His plate was still full. But he was almost arriving their shared bedroom "Hanbin." she called, wanting the male to pay some attention to her. They had been quiet for too long and this could be bad to them. She knew Hanbin wasn't the one to keep stuff in for too long.

"I'm sorry, I never really intended to hurt your sister. I was just trying to fit in." she mumbled softly, walking up to him. But she shouldn't. Because in that moment, he was a beast. He had too much in his head and probably this was the last thing he wanted to talk about. It wasn't a large scale damage but she still hurt his sister. His sister.

Without thinking, he turned around and his hand collided with her cheek. It hurt. It really did. To the point the tears that weren't necessary, slipped down her cheeks. She cupped her bright red cheek, staring at the male quietly for a few seconds. He himself, was surprised with his actions.

"I'm s-" his hand reached for her as he noticed what he had just done. She stepped back "Don't you dare to touch me,  Kim Hanbin." she warned, walking past him to their room.

She checked her face on the mirror and thought to herself if what she did was enough reason for him to slap her. It wasn't. It was an accident. Yet, he didn't care. He slapped her. With his heavy hand. Never had she thought Hanbin would raise a finger against her. But she was wrong. How she wished she was right about him. But she wasn't. Hanbin was just like any other.

A knock on the door woke her up from her thoughts coma state. Besides her, only Hanbin was living in that house therefore, it could only be Hanbin.

Instead of minding the door, she picked up her phone and dialled her best friend's number. She waited, hearing her name being called from the other side of the door but she couldn't care less.

Once her best friend picked up, she started speaking out loud. Not caring how she was hurting the male. He had hurt her in the worst way possible. "What's up, baby girl?" her best friend's voice asked from the other side of the phone. "It's Hanbin." "Figured out. what happened?" "He just hit me." she said, feeling her tears roll down her cheeks at the vivid memory. "Alright, and what did you do?" she didn't answer. She had forgotten her best friend was friends etc her boyfriend. He knew them too well; heck, he was the first person they'd run to if they had a problem.

Sojin sighed and hang up the call just like that. It was no use. He'd end up saying how Hanbin was troubled with his life. But that only made her want to answer she was part of it too. But at this point, she couldn't. She wasn't sure I'd she was part of it anymore.

Hanbin didn't make his way inside the room, not because the door was locked, but because he knew he had drove her to her limit. All he had done to her had came to his mind, skipping him back into reality. He rarely spent time with her and when he did, he just wasn't there. He was everywhere but there.

A sigh escaped his lips. He had decided to talk to her. He had to. He couldn't afford to lose her like this. Once he opened the door, the female was laying on the bed, on her stomach to muffle her crying but he could still hear her sniffing.

"Sojin, I'm so sorry" he whispered to her, biting his lip as his hand hesitantly rest on her head. He caressed her long hair, hating the sight of his girlfriend crying.. Because of him.

She sat up and stared at him. She knew just how he was feeling bad upon seeing her tears but he deserved this "Save it, I don't want to hear you, just like you don't want to hear me." she told him, getting off the bed, to head to the door.

But Hanbin's next phrase made her freeze in we spot and consider his words. "If you walk out that door, you're walking out on us." she was divided. Half of her asked herself if he had the right to ask her this when she had been through the worst part of it because of him. But the other half didn't want to lose him.

"You're saying that because you don't want to blame yourself. You walked out on us long ago. I was too blind to see it though. But I guess it's okay now. You made it perfectly clear." her calm voice exited as she headed out. Where was she going?  To her best friend's of course.

Once she arrived, her best friend was busy talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Hanbin had asked him to help. He had messed up big time and he didn't want to let go of her as he recognized his mistakes. Sojin patiently waited for them to hang up, sitting on the couch.

Once his eyes landed on the female, he gasped. His phone was no longer in his hand. But now, he was concerned with his best friend. Her face looked ugly. Hanbin sure had an heavy hand. "So like... What happened exactly?" those were enough to remind the female of the images of Hanbin slapping her. She shrugged, crossing her arms as she looked somewhere else to hide her tears. "He's on his way..." "I don't want to see him." "yeah, I still think you two need to talk" "me and Hanbin are done talking. He didn't want to hear me out. How I ing wished I have fallen and actually hit something that sent me to the hospital instead of making his baby sister hurt. I wish he wouldn't have ignored me like he did for the past weeks but he doesn't care. He doesn't ing care. I get it that he doesn't have much time and he'd rather spend it with his family than with me but that ing hurts, okay? He slapped me for no reason? Did he think I wanted to hurt his sister? Or does he think I'm jealous of her? I'm not. I never really asked him to cancel anything because I know how much it means to him but he still decided o treat me this way... " she ranted, looking down at her hands. She lift her head just to notice her best friend wasn't there "Great." she whispered, crying. Nobody wanted to hear her.

She decided she would leave then but as she turned around, she found her boyfriend, shocked with the sudden confession. He had heard her and she didn't like the fact she would have to face him. She didn't want to. But she knew he would pull her back and she would like to stay to hear him. She know that the second his arms wrapped around her and pulled her into a comforting hug while his lips told her how much she meant to him with short breaks to kiss her head, she would forget about everything and hold him too.

They rarely fought and so far, this had been the biggest fight they had. Hanbin bit his lip, walking up to the female to wipe her tears "I'm sorry, I really am. I've been so busy lately that I... I didn't meant to ignore you, I'm sorry baby." he pulled her close, and just like she predicted, her arms wrapped around his torso, while her head dug into the crook of his neck. His scent calmed her down. But he found ot he had messed up with her big time. She never asked him anything afraid she would disturb him, she always supported him. Yet, he treated her this way.

No. He had to change. His lips came near we ear as he whispered into her ear how much he loved her l, occasionally distributing some pecks around her ear. His hands held tightly onto her like they never did as the eminent danger of losing her was awake in his mind.

She was like a delicate flower. A flower that his storms could destroy. A flower he had to work hard to protect. A flower he has to care for. He was glad he realised it on time "Tomorrow is my day off. Let's go on a date." he suggested. The female pulled back and looked at him, surprised. But soon her expression changed "Why?" "You told your mom you'd be spending some quality time with your family." she gently pushed him away from her, knowing she had no place in his busy schedule. Hanbin pulped her back into his embrace "Exactly. My girlfriend is part of my own family. I see nothing wrong in having the three people I love the most together." she couldn't help but feel pleased with his statement. "But after lunch, it's just you and me." he whispered, pressing his lips on the check he previously hit; knowing he had to start to make up for his mistakes in that moment.