김 jinhwan • 8 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

• iKon member; Jinhwan
• your character's name; N/A
• genres; ANGST
• small plot (optional); You started to feel neglected by Jinhwan who is your boyfriend and on top of that, you were getting letters of hates. Then one day while you were in your car, a car driven by an anti-fan of yours but a fan of Jinhwan hit you on purpose making your leg seriously injured that you can never dance anymore and dancing was your 2nd most important thing you love and you also broke your wrist . You never told Jinhwan about it only telling him that you were on vacation while you were recovering. you had planned a date with Jinhwan. But he never showed up. You broke up with him and he only said an Okay and left. You then became depressed but you opened up a dance studio while still managing your idol image.After one Year You had a comeback with your solo while promoting you met him at Inkigayo.

• other (anything you'd like to add); MAKE IT SUPER ANGST THAT EVERYONE CRIES READING IT! Also make it long and have them get back together!  

- - - - - - - - - - - 

''I'm sorry to inform you but you will not be able to dance any more. Due to your state, you will be here at the hospital. We also suggest you no physical sports of any kind for a year.'' was it possible to even hold the tears when this was the reality the female whose life was around dance? Probably not even the strongest human being or the driest living being could keep those tears in. How could the female simply hold in all the pain she didn't feel physically but psychologically? She couldn't. That wasn't even a human thing to do. And if it was, that was certainly not one of her habilities. Soojung bit her lip, nodding her head slowly at the male in front of her when she knew, deep down that she wouldn't follow what he just said to her just because she couldn't stay still. She patiently waited until he exited the room so she could release all the pain she had been holding in.

The second the door closed, her tears started to roll down her cheeks but she refused to make any kind of noise. She hated this to the point she started pulling her own hair, blaming herself for falling into such stupid trap. She recalled getting inside a car and surprisingly being recognized as Jinhwan's girlfriend, by someone she didn't know when their relationship - that wasn't even going alright - wasn't even public. Soojung asked Jinhwan to keep their relationship secret until she thought she could handle the pressure of being faced with the harsh reality of many hating her just because she made a person - the person she loved - happy. Her eyes closed, painfully as she quietly sobbed, feeling pain in her body, mostly on her leg and wrist. ''What did I do wrong to deserve this?'' she thought to herself, wondering if she should actually tell her boyfriend about this but she probably shouldn't since he was busy.

A sudden breeze pushed the windows open, making the female realize that apart from being inside that small and stlifling room that didn't quite meet her likes, she was free. Free to do what she wanted and if it wasn't for the door that opened just on the right second, she would have tried to fly and get the taste of the freedom she could never feel ever since she started being threatned by the people that seemed to auto nominate themselves as her boyfriend's happiness. No one could live in such conditions but she still managed to pull it up, for him. ''Baby!'' her mother ran to her and hugged her tightly as the female froze in her place, wondering if she should ever replace her thoughts with positive stuff or simply end her suffering and give the world another spot. ''Does Jinhwan know about this?'' she whispered, pulling back to look at her daughter who bit her lip and frowned deeply, shaking her head slowly ''Mom, don't tell him. It was my fault.'' she whispered quietly before she broke into tears. Her mother relased a heavy sigh, knowing that she shouldn't go against her daughter's will. Soojung, stared at her leg quietly as her mother pulled away and without even realizing it, the next few months she had became quiet and less cheerful. She had her mind constantly colliding against her own self as her thoughts were scary. Scary to the point she had refused even looking at the outside world.

She had gone through a bad moment but soon, she was ready to come home. She felt better with herself and even her body seemed to be healing but her soul wasn't. Her mother had left her alone the exact day she came home, saying she needed to rest and the female was thankful since she was left with her thoughts, alone. Alone just like she had been for the last few months where she felt too afraid to even contact her boyfriend. She asked her mother to tell Jinhwan she was going on vacation but he didn't even waste a second to ask her mother to tell her how much he loved Soojung and how he missed her. She didn't hear his voice for months but he didn't really seemed do care. He didn't call her to ask how she was, much less to update her on his life. She was faced with a question was he over her? Probably. 

Gathering some courage, the female decided to call Jinhwan who picked up the call pretty quickly however, his voice didn't sound excited, happy nor even cheerful or worried like it usually did. There was no care but a dry and harsh hello exchanged in between the parties. ''Can we meet up? We need to talk.'' she asked in a quiet tone making the conversation die short after he asnwered her a quick yes and without saying goodbye, hang up the phone. Soojung let go of her phone and rest her right hand on her face, as if asking her tears to stop because she didn't want to cry them, because she wasn't strong enough to raise them nor stand up for them. She was barelly able to stand up for herself.

Under the quiet house, a sudden and irritating noise woke the female up from the half coma state her brain was in. She slowly headed towards the door, noticing how she was now able to move without that much pain since she started physioterapy. In less than two minutes, she was by the huge door that kept her from the outside and created a perfect contrast; her house resembled her life as it was dark and messy as the outside was... everything else that didn't quite involve her. Soojung opened the door, forcing a smile up to her lips as she took a few letters from the man who nicelly handed them out of her, laying just different types of colors and shapes in her hands. She knew what those were but even though she knew it would only bring her down and tell her how much she was worth (that according to those letters was even less than nothing), she still wanted to read them. It was like she felt less heavy when the cards shared the same bad words she was called, she was not the only one carrying the pain of such words people had decided to make up because they weren't happy enough. Because they were selfish.

Soojung closed the door as the male went away and sat by the couch, feeling relieved she didn't need to explain to her mother what all those letters were since she would just read them and keep the pain to herself. The female landed the cards on the couch and stared at them for a while, as if examinating all of them before picking up the first one. She smiled at how nicelly the letter was folded and even if it only contained hate, it was treaten nicely so she could feel the pain herself - the paper didn't have to suffer just because someone else hated her.

Without her permission, colorless tears were born on her eyes, riding her skin down to her chin just to land on different places. Some over her shorts, some over her pain and some over the paper but those tears weren't enough to drown the pain. Nothing was actually. She was like a container that was almost full even if she was empty, even if all the tears that exited her body would leave her alone, she was still filling. And the third letter was the last drop. Not only did it referred to her life but to her own parents' lives. Her heart almost bumped out of her chest as she read through the though words like a story. 

''I know a lot about you, even your mom. Your mom was so happy before she had you. I'm not sure if you know this but let me be the one to get this out to you if you still don't know. Let me have the pleasure to crash you down once again. Apart from being unwanted, your real father ran away from you after failing to finish you. You can see the scar right over your belly button if you think I'm kidding when I'm telling you this.'' the female stopped reading and pulled her shirt up, holding her breathe as she noticed there was indeed a scar over there. She bit her lip, feeling stupid for not even being able to know about herself. ''You father stabbed you when you were little but they managed to save you, not really sure why. Then, you started growing up, and guess what, you met Jinhwan.'' the thought of her boyfriend filled her mind as she gulped down her saliva. As she thought back on how she met Jinhwan, she could say it was strange. Her eyes glued back to the letter as she didn't want to miss another piece of the story ''Jinhwan was forced to be with you because you were supposed to be alive for three our four more months but you never really died. They always managed to save you and I'm still not sure why they keep on saving you when you don't deserve. You know the worst? I mean, apart from being unwanted and not loved? You ruined Jinhwan's life. I may tell you who I am because that doesn't really change much the things, does it? I was supposed to marry him, and you took my place. You took him away from me and you can never know how much I hate you. I would kill you if I could, I would let you die slowly and painfully but I know you'll fall and when you do, I'll be there to laugh in your face.'' 

The letter finished and Soojung wasn't breathing properly. She seemed to forget how it was to even air into her lungs and breathe. It seemed a hard task that didn't really have anything new attached to it. At this moment, she thought if she even deserved to call the person who had given birth to her, mother. No, she didn't. Or at least not in her head. Not only did she ruin her father's life but her mother's, Jinhwan's and his ex's. She was sure there were more names to add to the list but she would rather shake her head and ignore the huge list that kept growing by the second. She had no courage to read anything any longer as she knew, by the color of the letter, there were more letters from the same person. However, at the same time, she needed to read more. Her brain suddenly reminded of the meeting she had to attend to and that kept herself from reading the other letters. She shoved those into her bag and quickly started getting ready, crying to cover up all the tears she cried with make up.

Later on that day, she met up with the male she had, months ago, been dying to meet. Her broken smile let him know of the stories she could never manage to let her lips tell him but he didn't seem to care. His eyes were either on the menu or his phone that he kept checking so frequently as the silence was nowhere near comfortable for him. She wanted to let him know of her decisions, she wanted to let him know this would be the last time she would ever contact him - or anyone. She just wanted to run away and with that in mind, she lift her head and cleared . ''Let's break up.'' that phrase meant so much more than she could ever pronnounce. It was a rescue solicitation that Jinhwan would never understand as they started to drift apart. Much to her disappointment, he nodded his head firmly thinking it was the best for both as he expelled a soft ''Ok.'' Soojung on the other hand, stared at him and at how emotionless he agreed with her. Of course she felt happy for her but she pitied herself for being so alone. The female had tried to pull him but after the date she asked for, he never really showed up - there was no other option left.

Nodding, the female got up slowly trying to hold her fragile self together as she lowered her head slightly exiting the place with no other words. All she felt like doing was being alone and cry herself to sleep if possible, while reading the letters just to understand how much hate people were able to pull off on her. It hurt, of course it did but it was the only confort she had. Everyone else vanished from her side, even the ones who had never really been there. The world had turned into a dark place and the darkest place was where she stood. Starting over didn't seem bad for her but she had no strength. Not now.

Day by day, she kept feeding herself the hate of other people who kept asking her - not so nicely - to step away from Jinhwan. They probably weren't even aware of the fact they weren't together anymore. Often, she took a look at the news, wondering why he was able to be so well in life when she was suffering so much but this had to stop.

It had to stop.

And it did.

Soojung had decided to leave behind everyone she had ever grown close to. Everyone that had made her feel loved once. None of those made sence for her anymore. She was tired of lies and especially of not so innocent comments that turned out to be the truth she didn't really want to know about. The female had already left her house the day she met Jinhwan to end their relationship but only now she decided to let go of them because feelings are something hard to compete against, especially when they were able to make someone happy but were fake.  

It took her  a while to understand what she wanted to do with her life - even if it was hard. she promised herself not to end her life earlier than the time she was given. It didn't make that much sense to throw away something some people wanted so much when she had it. Even if she lived in pain and even if it was hard... There was always a way arround. With that thoughts supporting her own self, the female forced herself to get out of the bed - she didn't need anyone telling her what to do since she could build up her own expectations by herself - and start a new day because theorically, it doesn't really have to be morning to start a day. 

With a lot of sweat and sometimes a few more tears, she was able to bring up her own studio, the place she felt comfortable in even though she didn't really belong anywhere. Soojung took a deep breathe, staring at herself in the mirror, wondering if she should or not go back to the only thing that didn't betray her. THe only thing that she was actually happy doing, the only thing that gave her a propose to keep breathing and take the chance of living and the only reason why she decided to open up a dance studio.

Carefully, she bit her lip, stretching calmly in order to understand just how far she could atcually push herself. At first, nothing really hurt and since she had stopped almost completely for so long, she ignored the limitation the doctor had put in her life. If she had to be hurt again then she would. But if she was meant to dance, then that was what she was going to do. With no regrets. She would only regret it if she stopped and watched her life pass by - people come and go but if she didn't change the way she saw things, then she wouldn't have the chance to make the most out of her life. Period.

As she got more confident on herself, she decided to fill the room with music and that brought almost instantly a lovely smile to her lips. She was happy with this, this was what she was and there were no more doubts. Her body slowly started moving according to the beats she gladly followed. It looked almost perfect, it felt great and she didn't have anyone to tell her how impossible the challange was - it would only be impossible if she didn't try anyways.

Just like this, Soojung found herself practicing everyday. After her studio open, she started making money from there and eventually even hired some people to help her. About Jinhwan? She decided to leave him buried in the past, along with all the letters she recieved and all the people who kept telling her to give up on such an mmature dream that wouldn't bring her any kind of happiness...If only they could see her now... they would probably regret everything they had ever told her. With some more months of training, the female was finally ready to get her life back to normal. After such long hiatus, she came back. Not only with a fresh life - that didn't include people - but also a fresh start in her career - she wanted to run the fact she was able to do it (and that she actually did it) on everyone's face because, let's be honest, nobody has the right to stop anyone from doing what they want.

''Nervous?'' suddenly a voice asked from the back. Soojung smiled softly at the male that was reflected at the mirror. She chuckled and shook her head slowly. ''I'm about to take the biggest step in my life. How could I be only nervous?'' she laughed, hearing the male laugh as well as he approached her. ''I know you'll do it.'' he encouraged her - something she didn't get to hear everyday - and that brought a honest smile to her lips ''Thanks.'' she hummed, looking at herself in the mirror before the male's arms wrapped around her from behind and held her tightly. She didn't know him for long but he has been there even if she tried to push people away and sound cold. ''I believe in you. I know how it feels right now but you have to be strong. And even the stronger have their break downs.'' Soojung sighed quietly and turned around in his embrace, hitting her forehead on his chest as she agreed with him. Of course. He cleared his throat to get Soojung's attention. She tilted her head back to look at him.

''I know this is weird but...now that you're coming back...after the show...can you give me a chance?'' he asked her, frowning a bit as he wasn't sure of what her answer would be, much less how she would react. The  female closed her eyes for a second, as if thinking about his proposal. She didn't have feelings for him, even if he helped her, she still couldn't get over the person who left her behind and she hated herself for that. ''I don't want to hurt you.'' she honestly told him, smiling slightly as she cupped his cheeks gently and pinched them. ''I can handle it. Just give me a chance.'' she knew she had no other choice.

Even if that question was left unanswered, it was still not enough to worry her brain since she was just a day away from her comeback. All those eyes that once criticized her for being with someone she loved, would hopefully look at her in a different way and if they didn't, there was nothing for her to explain or what so ever. It was her life afterall. Her life.

Soojung wasn't able to fall asleep that night, thinking about just how many people would be looking at her while she performed. She didn't even bother to check what other artists would be there. She learnt to worry about herself instead anyways. When the clock hit five in the morning, she noticed a shadow aproach her. The male was back but he didn't want her to answer any of the questions he wanted to ask her, much less the one he had asked last night. He held out his hands for her,heling her up ''Let's go. Or you will be late.'' the female agreed and followed him, not letting go of one of his hands.

Two hours later, she was still sitting in the waiting room, staring at the mirror as she waited for her turn that soon had her being called. The female got up from the chair and opened the door. As she walked towards the stage, she felt a pair of eyes on her. And that pair of eyes belonged to someone, someone who just finished performing and was coming down the stairs that she had to climb to get to the stange. Her eyes suddenly found his but instead of sharing shock or surprise, there was only cold. She looked coldly at him, no expression or what so ever and Jinhwan wasn't sure of what his look wanted to tell her but the truth was, he knew he had done wrong to her. The day Soojung left her mother's house, she didn't take all the letters with her but instead just those where the truth hurt the most. She forgot about the first she read ovoer the couch and her mother did pick it up and read it.She was surprised to have someone knowing about this story beside her. Since that day, Jinhwan was aware of what his ex had gone through to be with her but not once had she made him worry about those. He got to know about the accident as well since her mother was desperatelly looking for her daughter. And looking at her face like this, up close, made him confused within himself.

''Soojung.'' her name was called by the staff and the female climbed the stairs, passing by Jinhwan without wanting to share the same air he did. She didn't ask him nicely to let her pass but instead, she passed by a gap without touching the smallest inch of his body.  The male didn't get to climb down the stairs. He stood still on the step he was and turned around, meeting the female on the stage. His face didn't let any kind of emotion escape but inside, he was a mess. He was crying, smiling, clapping, shouting...he was a mess. Soojung's performance was sentimental, it felt like she was pouring salt on his wound - a wound he didn't even know about - but it hurt. However, that pain could never be compared to what she went through. She was alone, she ran away and dealt with the pain by herself without letting her mother know about any of the decisions she took.

Before Jinhwan could even blink, the female was at the other end of the stairs but she didn't look at him. He stood there, quietly looking at her and at how beautiful she looked, wondering why he let her go so easily when he was the only one to cause her pain even if he promised he would be there to protect her. The next scene hurt him. Much more than the performance itself. A male ran upstairs and pushed him aside, laughing happily just to catch Soojung in her arms and spin her around while he kissed her forehead, down to her nose and finally landed a kiss on her lips to which she didn't respond. Her eyes looked over at Jinhwan as the other male was the only one celebrating how well the performance went. ''I can't believe it went so well, I told you!'' he shouted, getting her attention but not even a soft smile was  enough to rest her mind. She nodded and walked downstairs quietly, passing by Jinhwan who followed her with his eyes. The other male, understood something was wrong and stood in front of Jinhwan. Jinhwan didn't fear him but he was taller and probbaly stronger than he was. ''I will kill you if you hurt Soojung.'' his finger pointed at Jinhwan's face. There was still a lot that male didn't quite know about the female and her story and Jinhwan was aware of that.

"Why did you take so long to join us?  We thought someone kidnapped you or you got lost... " one of his friends joked but Jinhwan didn't bother to smile.  "She's here" he informed, rubbing his forehead. The male she was with didn't really scare him but the thought of having her away from him did. "You two broke up tho." Jinhwan sighed heavily "Because I was stupid. I wasn't there for her and her life turned into hell because of me..." "Are you sure you're not just... Ashamed?" that sudden question left him a bit surprised and confused since he wasn't sure. "Do you still like her?" he wasn't able to answer that question but he wasn't able to control the way he felt bothered when the male kissed his ex.

Nobody else dared to speak since Jinhwan himself, didn't answer the question that could lead to another question and clear his feelings. Soon,  all o GB them were called to meet in the stage and due to the positioning, Jinhwan stood right by Soojung's side, relieved as the other male was nowhere to be seen. His eyes never really left her as she didn't give him the pleasure to hear her voice other than in the song she sang just a while ago. But that didn't count, did it?

"Congratulations, Soojung!" the MC's shouted into the microphones, leaving her surprised. However, she picked up the microphone and smiled slightly. She had nobody to thank. "Thank you for the opportunity to be here and perform. I do hope that people do see me with different eyes now" she kept it simple, taking the award as she bowed to the people on the stage. Her eyes landed on Jinhwan and suddenly the time stopped. He approached her and pulled her into a tight hug that she couldn't pull away from,  not because he was holding her hands but because she didn't want to. She was shocked when he took the microphone. "We all made a mistake a few months ago. I'm deeply hurt to know about the tragic accident that happened to Soojung-" but the female took the microphone away from him, crying and ran away from the stage.

She didn't want to see anyone in that moment, much less Jinhwan. However, he followed her "Let me handle this" he said to the taller male that too, ran after Soojung. The other male sighed and let Jinhwan be as he had moved there was something going on between the two of them couldn't he couldn't really tell.

Jinhwan,  on the other hand, looked around for the female and once he found her, he sighed in relief and walked up to her, carefully "Soojung... " he started,  butting his lip gently. The female didn't turn around as she didn't feel like meeting him. He was the last person she actually wanted to see in that moment. "I'm sorry." "How do you know about the accident? " she turned around, shouting at him as warm tears rolled down her cheeks. The male sighed and shook his head as if telling HR it didn't really matter in that moment. "I'm sorry. "  "You saying sorry doesn't erase the fact I had to  go through a lot to keep myself up . Why are tou here?" "Soojung, I know I've done wrong to you but that time you wanted to break up,  I was going through a lot as well.. " He sighed quietly,  walking up to her,  caressing her cheek gently "Let's try again,  please. " he whispered to the female,  watching how she didn't push him away and he took the opportunity to kiss her lips that he missed so much. She was weak when it came to him. Her lips almost immediately kissed hi s lip as she let all her feelings out, all she had been holding onto. Once he pulled away, the male whispered "Let me take care of you. " his sweet tone enchanted the female. After all the changes, she knew she needed someone like him.

A. N: I'm sorry for taking so long , hope you enjoyedit! !