김 hanbin • 24 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Can i have a Hanbin fluff scenario where you guys are going out for a date in public and many fans saw you and surprisingly being supportive ~ Ohh and Hanbin notices your shoelaces are untied :3 and he ties it for you please :3 gosh this gonna be supper cute for a single man like him 🙈keke P/s: u can just put " ____" for the character's name ;)


- - - - - - - - 

Spring was a nice seasong, especially for couples as it was basically an excuse for the stores to come up with the most ridiculous excuses to sell more and more. But that didn't seem to even be important enough to make a permanent note land on the brain of someone who worked so much like Kim Hanbin, the leader of a well known rookie group that debuted, not even a year ago yet, had a huge popularity. Due to this small detail (that the male still wanted to ignore), Sooyeon felt uneasy about their dates. Not only uneasy...was it even enough to describe the way her organs didn't seem to collaborate with her? Nope. Nope, it wasn't. There was no possible way she could ever describe the fear she felt of being found on a date with Hanbin and eventually ruin his life for him - as if he couldn't do that for himself.

Just like any other case, there were two sides of the same story and in Hanbin's point of view, he was still young. He could make up for his mistake if she could even be adressed as a mistake. By the way she described her after their cute little fights, if she called herself a mistake, then he would gladly add a sweet confession to her words. ''You're the best mistake I've ever made.'' his words always sounded so fresh, so breath taking, so sweet...there aren't enough adjectives to even describe how his words made up for all her doubts. Sooyeon smiled at how his voice gave meaning to such a simple phrase. She wondered how he was able to do such thing, just to remember his lyrics were no joke. It was like those were his playground, somewhere he felt comfortable in. Hanbin leaned in to press a gentle kiss to his girlfriend's lips but the female immediatelly pushed him away by his chest. She looked around, feeling her cheeks burn ''What if someone sees us, Kim Hanbin?'' she issed, wanting to scold him but the way he pouted out his lip after speaking seriously to her always got her.

The male took a look around, holding his hands behind his back comfortably as he hummed ''There's nobody around, right now.'' he stated, showing her the infamous pout of him that always made her regret scolding him. Sooyeon rolled her eyes and quickly leaned in, pecking his lips just to pull back and look somewhere else. Unsatisfied, the male let out a quiet breathe and bumped his nose on her cheek. ''Baby~'' he whined quietly, wanting her attention just to have her head turned to him, her eyes on his features and attention redirected to him. He smiled, leaning in before pushing his lips to meet her, this time for longer. Sooyeon eventually ended up giving in and kissing him back, much to his satisfaction. When they pulled away, the male chuckled and caressed her cheek gently. They stood there for a while ''Come on.'' he whispered to her, slipping his hand on her.

This specific time, the male didn't bother wearing a mask as they walked outside the building he trained in. This specific moment, his hand held tighter onto hers, letting her know her touch was too addictive to let go. This time there was no snapback covering his brown messy hair and no sunglasses over his eyes to cover not only his identity but his eyebags. Hanbin sighed happily, taking a deep breathe of the pure air that the outside displayed. The sun looked particularly bright today. The nature was particularly beautiful today, even more to Hanbin's appreciation. Everything seemed perfect, especially because Sooyeon was by his side, holding his hand. ''Hanbin, we're outside.'' she informed, panicking since both could be spotted and he could actually be in trouble because of this. But he didn't seem bothered by that simple fact. He chuckled and shook his head slowly at the way his girlfriend panicked because of such nonsense. In her head, there was already a small drama playing, to which Hanbin laughed as he realized how panicked she was.

''Hanbin, hurry up! Why are you walking so slowly today?'' she whispered loudly to him, looking around just to see some cameras that could perfectly be ready to take some pictures of the scene and make it eternal, much to her dislike. ''Baby, it's okay. I want to appreciate a date with you. Don't mind them.'' he calmed her with his words. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders instead, pulling her body closer to his even if the weather was warm enough to make both sweat at the closeness. Sooyeon tried to calm herself down; she looked up at her boyfriend who didn't seem to be worried about the pictures that were already taken by every furious click heard. He even smiled at some of them before stopping and turning to his fans. ''Could you please stop taking pictures? The lady here feels a bit uncomfortable.'' he asked, politely to the crowd that was following both. Sooyeon was surprised at how they obeyed him. He exchanged that for a few autographs. Sooyeon felt much better after knowing there weren't going to be as many pictures published online due to his effort to make her feel more comfortable.

Soon, after the autograph session, they arrived a nearby coffee shop. To avoid being hit by the sun and even some unfamiliar stares, they decided to sit in the middle tables, nowhere near the window so they could talk freely. Sooyeon had her chair being pulled out by her boyfriend in order for her to sit. A smile crawled to her lips as she sat, realizing how much of a gentleman he was - there weren't many occasions for him to show such manners to her. The male too, sat down in front of his girlfriend after being sure she was alright and took both of her hands in his, intertwinning their fingers before seeing a waiter come by. 

Just like the nice person he always was, the male asked for the female's drink, then his own and even asked her if she'd like to have something along with her drink to which she nodded her head, thanked him and ordered. He too, asked for the same. While the waiter got busy with their order, he watched his girlfriend playing with his long fingers as he smiled. ''This feels nice.'' he told her, gaining her attention over such simple phrase. He smiled and pulled her hand up to his lips, kissing it gently ''What are you talking about?'' she asked, curious about his sudden statement. The male, smiled once again before speaking ''Having you like this, not needing to hide it...'' he added, looking at their hands before looking up at her, into her eyes. Normally they shared their thoughts with their eyes, letting each other know if there was anything wrong but there was no need to do that anymore as their words weren't controlled or at least didn't need to be. ''I guess it does.'' she agreed with him, smiling softly before lowering her head to chuckle out of shyness. He smiled at the sight.

After being done with their food and drinks, the couple headded out. Hanbin's arm was already wrapped around her shoulders, kissing her head as their feet stepped outside. ''Hanbin...'' she whispered, hitting his chest gently to stop him from showing any more than the people needed to see. Sure, it was just an innocent kiss but she still didn't feel that  comfortable to have everyone staring at them when he shared such an intimate moment with his girlfriend. His fans, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy the scene that played in front of them. ''Where do you want to go now?'' he stopped, by the door with the female as he let her decide where they were heading to next. She liked the fact she could actually choose a place to go without having to hide it from anyone. 

The couple headed towards the park as the female found that to be the most comfortable location to have a public date in. The sight of a few kids running around and some other young couples, just like themselves, walking around was just what she was looking for - fresh air. The female leaned her head on her boyfriend's shoulder and smiled rather widely as they walked, towards somewhere. Towards a tree that had a comfortable shadow waiting for them, right under it's leaves. Sooyeon took a look around after her boyfriend sat down; she sat by his side and kept herself close to him, humming rather quietly before he took her hand in his again and intertwined their fingers, smiling at the sight of her smaller hand wrapped on his. ''So, for a first date, how's this?'' he whispered to her, looking over at the female just to kiss her temple. She chuckled before answering in her soft tone ''Better than I expected it to be.'' she confessed, sighing quietly. He nodded, looking towards the place his girlfriend had her attention set in. She saw a kid, kicking a small ball by himself and the sight was pretty sad. The male stood up and walked towards the kid as he left his girlfriend behind, confused by his actions.

She heard a few chuckles and clicks just to notice what Hanbin was doing; he was showing off to his fans just how he was father material, playing with the kid without wanting to win over him but actually wanting to make the kid have some fun. The female smiled and shook her head at the childish boyfriend she got herself. After some good fifteen minutes, she stood up and dusted off her skirt, calling off her boyfriend's name ''Kim Hanbin.'' to watch him pout as he looked up, just like the kid would when his mother decided to call him so they could go home. His fans, of course, mentally thanked the female for such material. She chuckled and waited for him patiently as he waved goodbye to the kid he had been playing with. His arms wrapped around his girlfriend as soon as he stopped in front of her ''I was having fun with my new friend...'' he whined, pouting again just to earn a soft peck over his lips. The female laughed and shook her head slowly ''Yeah, your girlfriend kind of has to help her mom, you know, so we have to cut our date short today.'' she informed him as she pressed another kiss over his lips, making him smile at how she ignored the cameras. He enjoyed the way her soft lips were against his own without having her blaming him for such sin. Once they pulled away, the male sighed quietly "Let me take you home and great my future mother in law?" winked at her just to earn a light slap over his chest, knowing she muttered a soft idiot in between.

After the lovey dovey scene, the couple walked towards the bus stop so they could ride it and enjoy each other's company even if for just a little longer. As they were walking, hand in hand, one of his fans approached Hanbin to warn his girlfriend had her shoelace untied. He smiled at the information he just learnt and thanked her quietly so his girlfriend wouldn't hear him and eventually even congratulate him for being so attentive and caring when it came to her. The female blinked a few times when her boyfriend suddenly stopped his tracks, making her stop as wel. She wondered what was going on with him, if he was even feeling well. Just as she was about to ask him if he felt alright, he kneeled down.

She was shocked to see him kneeling down out of a blue and no explanation came to her mind as she wasn't even sure of what he could possibly be doing in that moment but a soft smile invaded her features as she noticed the male was lacing her shoelace that was undone. He took his time, looking up at his girlfriend after a while just to comment "My silly girlfriend, if it wasn't for me, you'd be falling down..." he , getting up to meet her who rolled her eyes "Don't I deserve a kiss for being such a nice guy?" again, the female rolled her eyes and shook her head, teasing him who laughed and took her hand, pulling her to him just to press a gentle kiss on her lips before leading her to the bus stop.

Upon arriving, the couple patiently waited. The female played with her boyfriend's fingers so time would tick by quicker. Soon the bus arrived and they jumped in. "You're aware that tomorrow all the things you did will be put online, right?" the female asked just to hear her boyfriend being cheesy "I just felt like sharing the love I feel for this girlfriend I luckily got, with the world."


Hanbin still didn't stop smiling, even when the bus stopped and left them on their destination. Soon, they arrived her house and that's when the female turned around to her boyfriend. "So... I will see you tomorrow?" the male smiled and shook his head slightly "I was hoping I could meet my mother in law, I mean, I already shared our relationship with the world so... Why not?" but the female pushed him gently. He laughed and pecked her lips before walking away. On the other hand, the female walked inside after seeing her boyfriend nowhere.

Later, on that night, the female decided to check her social media, widening her eyes at how her phone was almost blowing up with notifications. Hanbin's fans tracked her on social media and she was expecting the worst but she found encouraging comments, something she didn't quite expect. She smiled softly and noticed a specific comment that made her laugh. "Ah, I envy Hanbin hyung, he'll end up marrying such a beautiful girl and all..." and that comment was from no other than, Kim Hanbin.


A.N.: Yay for the triple update! Sorry for taking so long and I hope you did enjoy this small one-shot. Feel free to request again anytime and thank you so much for requesting!! Also, I'm not comfortable with writing y/n or leaving a space for the name, I hope you do not mind it, I named the girl Sooyeon.