s.yunhyeong -- i love you pt 2

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, fluff / romance
Pairing: yunhyeong x seunghee (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: wattpad
Small resume of the request: Yunhyeong and Seunghee have been dating for a while now but since Hanbin is her ex and they had decided to turn their past into a nice friendship, Yunhyeong started having doubts about his own relationship.
Inspired by: Treat you better - Shawn Mendes
Lenght: 2578 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Hanbin had enough time to get over the fact his ex was happy with someone else who happened to be his friend; just like they said, love was blind and Yunhyeong had no fault over this, much less Seunghee. If there was anyone to blame, that someone would be Hanbin who had decided to let go of her and that was the reason Seunghee kept using on Yunhyeong whenever he asked her if she was sure about their relationship. Relationships were made of ups and downs however, they made through it. Of course Seunghee always tried to keep Hanbin as a friend, even if their relationship had failed as a love story, she saw no reason to keep her boyfriend's friends off her friend list.

''Oh please, Hanbin, grow up'' Seunghee laughed out loud as she held onto her stomach, throwing herself back just to hit the wooden floor. For some reason, he managed accepting their relationship nicely, perhaps because he too decided to move on and focus on his career that was what concerned him the most. Fact was, after they broke up and he accepted her relationship with Yunhyeong, things were easier, they became really close friends but there were no love feelings or what so ever attatched to them, if there were, than those would be labeled as friendly love. That's it.

On the other hand, Yunhyeong didn't think of it like that. At first he was okay with it since he was confident about his relationship with his girlfriend but after noticing how close Hanbin had gotten to Seunghee, he started to doubt if there were still any feelings left from both parties. He couldn't exactly blame them as at some point he would feel like Hanbin was a bit more than he actually was - for what he had shown, he was better at everything. Yunhyeong sighed quietly, looking at his girlfriend and his leader talking like they were the ones in a relationship while he was left with the other boys.

''Is everything okay, Yoyo?'' Bobby sat beside him, patting his back as he honestly felt concerned about the current situation. The other male simply nodded his head, wanting to avoid the question since he wasn't sure if he should actually say anything about it; his friends could think he was overreacting but he was almost sure something was going on between his girlfriend and Hanbin. How come he accepted things so nicely? It made no absolute sense in his brain and probably he was the only one that thought like this. His dark brown eyes took a last look at the way his girlfriend's smile reached her ears when she was talking with Hanbin before he got up thinking this was much more than just a sudden jealousy attack. This was a sign.

''I'm going to the bathroom.'' the male informed his group, exiting the room without any other word and that got everyone's attention, even of the two other that were speaking, laughing loudly about whatever they were talking about. Seunghee frowned slightly, noticing how his words sounded so dead, so dry and probably even painful if she could at least pay attention to them a bit more. 

Yunhyeong faced the mirror, looking at his features as he held onto the sink like it was the only support he would be able to get for a while. He had no idea how many times he had thought about the possibility of losing his girlfriend to someone like Hanbin, her ex. He wasn't sure how many times he shook his head to push that thought away from his brain, much less how many that thought came back and haunted him, even when he was sleeping. Should he let her go? Maybe give a himself a break and understand what he wanted? - Even if he knew perfectly well what he wanted (which was no other than have her in his arms and call her his). The male nodded his head slowly as if agreeing with the figure that was on the mirror, his own reflection. He had made his decision. It was for the best, or at least that was what his brain assured him.

The second he stepped inside the room, everyone's eyes were on him. Seunghee asked herself if her boyfriend was alright. Worried, the female stood up and walked up to him, blinking when he gently wrapped his finger against her arm and pulled her with him somewhere else; he needed to talk to her, away from all those curious eyes that soon or later would have access to the news because they belonged to faces that had two curious twins that usually heard, their ears.

''Are you okay, baby?'' she asked as the stopped, she was honestly worried about him since he wasn't even talking; she was a bit scared since he never really acted like this before, not even when they fought their souls out. Yunhyeong's features relaxed as he turned her to face him so their eyes could meet. He pulled her closer to him and leaned in, kissing her lips perhaps to prove himself there was something they had that couldn't exactly be taken away from Hanbin who still had a huge role on the female's life even if they called it friendship. Seunghee's features relaxed as well as he kissed her. She lost no time in wrapping her arms around his neck but she was surprised when he pulled back a few seconds later. She looked at him, tilting her head slightly in confusion. However, she knew what his brain was thinking by the way he watched her eyes - she could almost read off his eyes how sad he actually was.

''I only love you. Hanbin's just a friend.'' Seunghee nodded firmly as her right hand caressed his hair, calmling the male like always - little did she know he had his decision made and he wasn't going to think about it again. ''I know.'' he whispered to her, joining their foreheads as his eyes closed. The female smiled, relieved to hear those words roll off his tongue to the point she also closed her eyes, sighing out the breath that has been stuck in . ''Let's take a break.'' he continued the sentence that seemed to be over when he comforted her with the two previous words. Seunghee's eyes opened right away, watching how he didn't move away from her a single inch. He didn't react.

''Is that really what you want?'' she asked him, watching him frown with his eyes closed, so close to her. He nodded his head slowly and carefully not to hurt her since his forehead was still kissing hers. Her eyes landed on the floor as she noticed that even if he said he believed her, he didn't. He was doubting her and her loyality towards him. Of course she was hurt. ''Alright then.'' she mumbled, gently pushing him away from her so she could leave and break down freely. On her forehead, there was a huge red mark, where his forehead previously rest. It felt cold now but not even that made him feel guilty over his choices. He watched her leave towards the practice room he shared with his friends.

When the female opened the door, the guys got up, looking at her worriedly. She didn't want to talk, in case her voice betrayed her and gave away the fact that their talk wasn't nice. Sure they heard no shouting but that didn't mean things went alright. ''So?'' Bobby dared to ask, watching how her eyes didn't leave the floor. She picked up her stuff and managed to cough out - to cover up the fact she was almost crying - ''Yunhyeong will be right here.'' 

The guys were frozen, especially Hanbin whose features collided into a frown. He knew he had fault in whatever happened since Bobby decided to let him know, he thought he needed to know that Yunhyeong wasn't feeling secure about his relationship with Seunghee anymore. Hanbin felt terrible, guilty inside. His eyes could only watch the female leave, bumping into Yunhyeong and quickly backing away, apologizing without looking at him and rushing out of the door towards god knows where. He sighed and shook his head ''Yunhyeong, don't do this. I... I had my chance with her and I threw it away, don't do the same thing.'' he asked knowing how the female was hurting in that moment.

''Let's get back to practice, please.'' Yunhyeong avoided the situation as he was feeling bad with himself for what he just did. He had however, to realize if he could get over the small movie inside his head in which Hanbin and Seunghee played the main roles, stealing the spotlight from him. Hanbin sighed. He wanted to knock Yunhyeong back to his senses but he knew he couldn't since he was the main reason for their fight. 

Without wanting to make a fuss about the situation, Hanbin decided to lead the practice until it came to an end and asked Yunhyeong to stay back after so they could talk, masking it with a step he was getting wrong. Yunhyeong waited until everyone exited the room to turn to Hanbin ''If you want to talk about her then please don't.'' Hanbin sighed at his friend's words, shaking his head as he knew he deserved a shot. ''Seunghee and I have nothing going on.'' he started, watching Yunhyeong turn his back on him. Hanbin reached for his arm and sighed heavily ''If I'm the problem then I won't even look her way. I won't talk to her, I won't come near her.'' his voice quietly whispered. ''But don't hurt her, she's really in love with you. She needs you more than she ever needed me.'' he continued, slowly letting go of his friend's arm.

''Stay out of this Hanbin. It's something Seunghee and I need to solve. She needs to figure out if I'm worth her time or if she needs you after all.'' he calmly said, sighing before walking out wanting to arrive the dorm quickly so he could sleep.

Seunghee on the other hand was sitting outside, near the river, hidden on the shadows the moon had drawn on the floor providing enough cold to make her shiver yet at the same time thank the wind that forced her tears to fly away from her features. She knew that this break they were taking was probably going to lead to a real break up. 

 

It had been over a week. Seunghee was too afraid to contact Yunhyeong, fearing she would be rushing him taking his decisions since hers were clear. She didn't want Hanbin, she wanted him and that was the only thing she could ever think about. She knew that the freedom this gave him would be better for him, the space would be good to think but the time was digging a deeper hole inside of her, full of emptiness. There was nothing she could do about it. Her hands held onto her phone as she sighed quietly, hoping he could at least call her that night so she could sleep nicely. She wondered if he ever cared about it and if he was at least sleeping well. Little did she know he couldn't get himself to sleep five hours straight without waking up and looking at his phone just to notice that the night was still embracing all his thoughts and helping his brain blaming himself for being so stupid and taking this break that only made him realize that he couldn't forget her if he ever wanted.

''Yun.'' his eyes followed the source of noise just to find Hanbin looking at him concerned. He too, couldn't sleep over this problem. He sighed quietly ''I can't do this.'' he whispered to Hanbin who smiled softly ''Call her.'' he whispered, watching Yunhyeong frown and take a look at the watch concerned about how early in the morning it was. ''Call her. She's not asleep. I'm sure she's waiting for you to call her.'' he whispered watching a soft smile grow over Yunhyeong's lips. He pulled down his phone, making Hanbin frown, wondering if he was rethinking. 

''I'm going to see her.'' he announced, rolling off the bed. Hanbin smiled widely as he noticed his friend made the right choice. He nodded firmly and hummed quietly ''This time, you can come later to practice but make sure to show up or I'm going to make you work twice as hard.'' Yunhyeong chuckled and nodded his head, taking a hoodie and slipping it in before waving goodbye to his leader who felt relieved and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

Yunhyeong stood nervously outside Seunghee's door. He had pushed the button to ring the bell a few seconds ago. Now, he patiently waited for her to answer the door. His eyes watched the girl he had wanted to see opening the door with her sad eyes that suddenly looked surprised when they landed on him, stopping her lips from asking what he was doing there. The soft smile that fell over his lips answered the question she didn't ask; were they over? No.

She quickly jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his torso, making him chuckle as he held onto her as well. He could hear her crying quietly out of happiness right by his ear, only making him chuckle a bit more - she was indeed afraid to lose him. The male took a second to close the door after walking in before he made his way to the couch and sat down with her, still not letting go of her. ''Baby.'' he whispered, watching her pull back to wipe her tears with her sleeves, sniffing quietly as she still didn't face him. 

His hands let go of her waist, allowing his fingers to wrap around her wrists and pull her hands away from her face just so he could see her features. He was faced with her bottom lip bouncing up and down as the corners of her lips were pointing down as if she was trying her hardest to stop crying. He chuckled quietly, letting go of her wrists to wipe her tears away. His hands cupped her cheeks and pulled her face closer to his, pecking her lips once ''Don't cry, baby'' he whispered before leaning in and kissing her lips again. Once he pulled back, he watched her nodded her head quickly, telling him she would stop crying. Seunghee started hiccuping, her shoulders rasing and falling as she tried to calm herself down. The male pulled her into his arms and patiently waited until she felt calmer.

Once she pulled away, he assumed she was feeling better and she was indeed, she wasn't crying anymore. Her hands grabbed his, slipping her finges in between his to intertwine them before she leaned in and closer her eyes, resting her forehead on his ''Don't do this again.'' she asked him, hearing silence from him. His eyes were watching her features, noticing how the tears she cried before were dry on her cheeks, due to his mistakes. ''I won't do it again.'' he whispered to her, nuzzling his nose on hers, letting their lips touch ''I love you'' he whispered against her lips before he kissed them.

 

A.N.: YAS, YUNHYEONG REQUEST! I LOVE YOU FOR REQUESTING FOR YUNHYEONG AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE I DID /slapped for this/ anyways, I hope this was what you asked? Thanks for requesting and for the support! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and feel free to request again whenever.