k.hanbin -- jealousy

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff, slight angst
Pairing: hanbin x mickey (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Mickey is a foreigner pop star that's dating Hanbin. Their relationship isn't public. Mickey's best friend is Jungkook who happens to be a guest at the show Hanbin and her were invited to. 
Inspired by: Maroon 5 - Sugar
Lenght: 2046 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 

''Alright baby.'' Hanbin sat down as his eyes landed on one of the many papers he had laid on his table. He was working, currently making a break to talk to his girlfriend since the moments he spent with them were actually rare. She wasn't korean, she was a pop start and their relationship wasn't public; they agreed that they had to protect themselves and that made it even harder for both to meet. ''I love you too.'' he whispered, releasing a sigh as he hung up the call. He rest the phone down and quietly thought to himself about the schedule he had.

He had a chance to meet up with his girlfriend in a few days from there due to a show he was invited to. He wasn't going to be part of the guests but as soon as he heard Mickey, his girlfriend, was going to be there, he agreed to join as well. It was one of the rare oportunities he had to see her, face to face since they were both busy. This meant he had to work twice as hard to get himself free for the short period of time she'd spend in Korea due to the show.

With that thoguht in mind, the male started working, nodding his head as a beat came to his brain, out of nowhere and it actually suit his lyrics. He immediatelly decided to create the song. And just like this, minutes, hours, even days passed by. He was always busy, too busy to even notice that he had to rest. Work was much more important than resting, at least for him.

''Hanbin, we're going home. Are you coming?'' Jiwon asked, pushing the door open just to see his friend half asleep, shaking his head slowly. ''Are you aware that you're going to meet up with her tomorrow?'' and that made Hanbin wake up and widen his eyes. He looked at his phone, gasping as he saw the date. ''Oh .'' he mumbled under his breath, quickly getting up from his seat as he frowned. Jiwon laughed quietly ''Come on, let's go home and rest. I'm sure she'll kill you if she finds out you aren't resting.'' Jiwon said, pulling Hanbin out with him.

That night, Hanbin slept just fine - nothing unexpected since he made up for the nights he decided to stay awake composing or simply waiting for inspiration, while working on some other thing that got his mind abstracted from how tired he felt. The sun came up as quickly as the moon hid itself from the half of the world Hanbin lived in. He woke up happy, rushing towards the shower.

''Get the hell out of the bathroom, B.I.!'' Junhwe shouted, in a sleepy tone as he just woke up due to all the noise Hanbin made when he walked around before showering. He was taking a bit too long on the bathroom and that was annoying the younger boy who now understood what others felt when he spent half of his life in front of the mirror, checking himself out. Hanbin came out a few moments after, not because his band mate asked him to but because he had to get ready for the show that was just a few hours from the current time the clock announced.

The male got dressed faster than he knew he was able to and took a look at the mirror, nodding his head firmly as he approved his own look. he looked at himself, proudly for being able to present himself like this to his girlfriend. She would probably run into his arms when she had the oportunity to. With that in mind, the male picked up his phone and sent her a message, smiling at how fast she replied to him.

''I'm going, take care.'' Hanbin shouted, out loud as he walked out of the dorm. He walked towards the place he had agreed to meet up with his girlfriend in. His eyes almost looked like two diamonds when they landed on his girlfriend. He missed her way too much, there was no way to describe his feelings, much less how much he could miss someone he loved so dearly. 

''Baby'' he whispered when he was close enough, watching the female turn around to meet him. Her lips stretched into a smile that he rated as beautiful. His arms were held out as he pictured the female coming towards him in slow motion, it was like a movie. His arms wrapped around her, tightly as soon as she came into his embrace. Her head searched for the usual spot, letting her nose brush against his neck as she sniffed his scent that she missed so much. He chuckled quietly at how nice the tickles felt. 

''I missed you so much.'' he whispered, breaking the silence that didn't seem to bother any of the lovers. Mickey nodded her head slowly as she agreed with her boyfriend. She missed him, just as much if not more. That felt nice, having him like this after being apart from him for so long due to schedules and the miles that parted them. The male's lips kissed her cheek as he pulled back just slightly to take a look at the half of her face he was able to look at since the other half landed on his shoulder, comfortably.

Only after a while Mickey pulled herself away and took a clear look at her boyfriend's features, smiling at how they didn't change the slightest, at how his lips still looked tasty as always, at how his nose was the main attraction, at how his eyes still looked so in love with her just like hers that retributed the same feelings. Her hands cupped his cheeks and before he knew, he was pulled into a gentle kiss that spoke so many words silenced by perhaps fears and insecurities.

It took them a while to part - the time they spent together would never make up for the time they spent apart but they had business to take care of and that forced them to pull away and fulfill their duties. ''Let's get going.'' the female whispered quietly, hugging Hanbin's torso to rest her head over his shoulder again. The male laughed quietly ''We really have to get going baby. I don't mind carrying you but I don't think you want that.'' he commented, making the female pull away and glare at him playfully - he was right after all.

The couple had the female's manager waiting for them just by the end of the street and that gave them enough time to catch up with each other while they were on the car. Their hands were held together, carefully as if this was the last time they'd be able to do something like this. Truth was, Hanbin didn't know that her best friend was going to be in the show too and that meant he didn't get to spent as much time as he planned with her.

''Jeon Jungkook!'' Mickey shouted as soon as she exited the car. He had arrived at the same time as she did. Hanbin was left speechless and confused at how easily his girlfriend let go of him and at how quick she actually she was. He took his time to exit the car, noticing his girlfriend was holding onto another guy, hugging him tighter than she probably hugged him and all the spinning the said Jungkook did while holding onto her to show her how happy he was to see her, seemed a bit too exagerated to the male who bit his tongue to calm himself down. He didn't like this the slightest. 

 

''So, what's it like to come back here?'' they were currently recording the next episode of the show they were invited to. Mickey smiled widely as she looked at the person who spoke ''Honestly, it's really good to come back again. I get to see the friends I met and that makes me really happy. The fans here are also very sweet, very nice and I honestly wish I could spent some more time here.'' she answered, showing off the smile Hanbin always said that looked so good on her. He smiled softly at the passionate way she spoke. He couldn't hold back that smile; she just showed off all the passion he also  had for what he did. ''So you're friends with a few celebrities, right?'' ''Oh yes, Jungkook here is my best friend.'' she admitted, smiling as she used both her hands to indicate the male by her side. Hanbin's smile wiped away from his lips - why didn't she talk about him first? Why did she had to talk about Jungkook, even? He didn't like that. The slightest.

''B.I.-ssi'' someone called, making Hanbin turn his head to meet the owner of the voice. He showed off a slight smile as he let the person talking to him ask him what he wanted to ask. ''Just like Mickey here, your group is really famous. You two debuted basically at the same time, right? Do you two know each other personaly?'' the host asked, curious making Hanbin speak quicker than his brain could think ''We do not know each other. It's the first time I meet Mickey-ssi, she seems really nice by what I saw just a while ago but I didn't get the oportunity to talk to her yet.'' Mickey's eyes immediately landed on her boyfriend. The way he coldy spoke made her hurt. ''Is that so? Is there anything you'd like to say to her?'' the host asked yet again, having Hanbin making the same mistake again ''Do focus on your career because that's honestly everything you have.'' he only realized his mistake when his eyes caught the sight of his girlfriend staring blankly at the floor.

 

''Mickey, wait.'' that should have been the line Hanbin's voice called out but the body that was following the female out the recording area wasn't Hanbin's but Jungkook's. Hanbin only watched the scene quietly. Yes, he was a fool sometimies, especially to make his girlfriend suffer with words he didn't mean - he was jealous and he had the right to be, but this was over reacting. His eys only followed their bodies until they exited by the door, letting it close and stop him from seeing the female.

 

''It was really stupid, Hanbin.'' Jiwon commented, blowing air out just because. Hanbin rolled his eyes and sighed ''Don't you think I'm aware of it?'' ''Then what the hell are you still doing here?'' Jiwon looked at his friend, concerned about his relationship ''Dude, she's leaving in less than a damn week, do you really want to end things like this? At least go apologize to her...'' and he was right when he forced those words off his lips. Hanbin had little time to spend with her and this small and stupid 'fight' was a pure waste of time.

After talking to Jiwon, Hanbin picked up jhis jacket and left to meet the female. He knew exactly where to find her. He ran towards his special place. He had shown it to her when they started dating. He thought it was a good place to take her out on a first date and she did like it. And he was right. He arrived, panting heavily to find his girlfriend sitting on the grass, staring at the river quietly. 

His feet took him to her side. He sat down slowly and sighed quietly ''I'm sorry'' he spilled, watching the female by the corner of his eye. She nodded slowly and everything went quiet. After a while, she leaned on hi and hugged him tightly. He too, hugged her. ''I'm so sorry. I just... I didn't like it when you only talked about him.'' he confessed, hearing a quite chuckle from the female ''Were you jealous?'' she whispered, tilting her head ''Jealous? I would be jealous if you weren't mine but since you're mine, I got nothing to be jealous of.'' he whispered, leaning down to kiss her lips as he heard her chuckle softly against his lips. She pulled away to whisper to him ''You were jealous.'' and he pulled her in again, shutting her up by kissing her.

 

A.N.: I'm sorry for taking so long. I hope you liked it. Thanks for requesting and feel free to request again anytime you'd like.