송 yunhyeong • 4 ¦ requested; ''I love you''

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 "I love you" Yunhyeong and hanbin. Angst. Hanbin broke up with you because yg ask him to do so (he choose his career over you). After 1 year hanbin saw you with yunhyeong happily at each other company that makes hanbin bitter and regretful because up until now he always love you. Thank you  

- - - - - - - 

''So that's it?'' Seunghee asked, a bit pissed at the male who stood in front of her, glaring into his eyes as she couldn't understand what was going on in that moment; he pushed her away from his life when everything was going great in between the two of them but there was no reason given out. ''Let's break up.'' ''For 's sake, you've said that twice already! Do something, Kim Habin!'' he still didn't react to this; he still prefered to ignore her warning and simply keep his brain unbusy. He ddn't feel like thinking, much less arguing over anything like this. He was done with all the struggles he had gone through lately. Seunghee was frustrated with his actions as he had once said she couldn't give up on them. Was there any other way to call what he was doing in that moment? No. He was giving up. That was the term to use.

Warm tears rolled down her cheeks as the female nodded her head ''If that's what you want. Then so be it.'' she stormed off, wanting to get away from everyone and jump into a hole so she wouldn't have to come out any more but she knew that was not going to happen. As the female was walking away, wiping some tears that wanted to roll down her cheeks - that out of pride, she didn't want to cry - she bumped into someone and that someone had nothing to do with the war she just went through with her boyfriend. As that was the way she thought, she cleared and spat out a gentle ''I'm sorry'' before walking past that person who sighed, heavily if that could be said. 

Yunhyeong was the person she bumped into. He was aware of the situation but he never really thought Hanbin would actually break up with his girlfriend. He cared towards her, more than he could let Hanbin know and seeing the female like this was a bit too overwhelming. Without any space for second thoughts, he pulled her back and brought her close to his chest, letting her cry in his comfortable embrace. ''I promise you...you'll be alright.'' he commented.

It has been over three months Hanbin and Seunghee broke up. It has also been over three months Yunhyeong had grown closer to Seunghee whose smile seemed to be back to normal. The thought of Hanbin was replaced with Yunhyeong. Sure she sometimes compared Hanbin to Yunhyeong but soon, she'd shake her head; she had to focus on Yunhyeong even if they weren't dating since she was still recovering from the parting. However, the thought of Hanbin faded.

''If I asked you to have dinner with me tonight, what would the possibilities of you saying yes?'' Seunghee looked over at the male, smiling just to fake a gasp ''Are you asking me out on a date?'' ''Deppends on what you answer my question with?'' he laughed, feeling his cheeks burn as he rubbed his nape, wanting to hide the fact he was shy about the situation - his crush was just a second away from being whith him. Or at least, in his mind. Either way, he had to try it.

''I guess I will be hungry once I'm done with work.'' she told him making a soft, relieved smile covering his lips. Yunhyeong nodded his head firmly and waved goodbye to her, telling her he'd pick her up when she was done with work - sure he didn't want to make his friend feel bad if anything happened between him and his friend's ex but he couldn't help it either. He couldn't control his feelings anyways.

Three months, it took her three months to get over him and he didn't even know about it. He, on the other hand, still didn't get over her but he had to choose in between his career and his love life. He knew perfectly well he could have her back later but he couldn't get his career back if he ruined it and with that in mind, he decided to give away the part he could get back whe his life was at least alright. He didn't count on her giving up on him since she could have noticed he wasn't alright when he asked her to break up.

Yunhyeong and Seunghee had gone out for a few dates over the months and after a couple more months, they were dating. She didn't really notice when it happened but she fell for Yunhyeong in a blink of eye. His sweet actions towards her made her feel complete and before she noticed, the day on the calendar marked just the day Hanbin broke up with her, a year ago. The female felt a bit uneasy at how her brain started thinking about Hanbin again; she shouldn't be thinking about him when she was happy with someone else but she couldn't help but feel disappointed over the fact he didn't care enough to give out a simple explanation to her who was certainly more than just someone else in his life - she played an important role and he had admited it long ago but he had thrown her away, easily, without even thinking twice and that hurt her.

''Baby?'' Yunhyeong asked as he came inside the room. He too, was uneasy as he knew what day was today, for his girlfriend. He had had a few doubts, asking himself if he should date someone that had been so close to Hanbin once or if he should follow his heart and stay with the female. He had decided to take it slow with her and be there as a best friend rather than a boyfriend but his feelings spoke louder than he intended them to and he ended up asking her to be his, so he could take care of her. She accepted him and that made him realize that over the doubts he had, she was worth all his pain. 

The female turned around to meet her boyfriend, with a gentle smile before tilting her head as she wasked him what he wanted from her. He shrugged at first, walking up to meet her and wrapping his arms around her waist as a gentle smile spread across his lips, being wide enough to show his white teeth. ''You should come over today, the boys miss you.'' he asked her, leaning in to press a gentle kiss over the lips he had grown addicted to. Seunghee started off with a soft smile but soon crashed her forehead against his shoulder as she knew he knew about how she was feeling becuse the day they were living. If Hanbin cared enough to explain to her why they broke up, she would be able to feel relieved, knowing it was nothing she had done but since he didn't, seeing him the day they broke up a year ago was still a bit overwhelming. And the male was aware of that.

Just when he was about to propose something else to her, the female lift her head, shook it and cupped his cheeks ''I'm going with you. I know you guys are practicing hard and I want to support you.'' she told him, retributing the peck he just shared with her a while ago just to make the male smile at her actions - of course she was nice like this towards him. She loved him back and he couldn't doubt that, not even when she sometimes cried herself to sleep because of Hanbin. He understood Hanbin left a huge scar on her, a scar that he wouldn't be able to heal even if he wanted to. He didn't know the reasons why Hanbin broke up with Seunghee either but he didn't want to make anything worst therefore, he didn't ask any of them. He took advantage of the situation. He didn't want to but he did.

After two hours, they finally decided to head out, towards the practice room the male was supposed to be a hour ago. He had warned he'd be late anyways as he had something to and the only reason for him to be late was the fact he was helping Seunghee preparing herself mentally to see Hanbin. They didn't want to rub the fact she had moved on from him on his face but Yunhyeong couldn't hide it any longer from his friends and he knew he had a lot to explain as soon as they entered the room. It served as a mental preparation for what was going to come next. He knew he wasn't ready.

''Why are you so la-'' Hanbin stopped his words as soon as Seunghee followed Yunhyeong inside. He froze for a while but that was until he noticed his friend's hand over his ex's. The ex he hoped he could be brave enough to get back together with. This hit him, he knew he wasn't getting her back. If only he had decided to talk it out to her and let her understand the situation before, maybe he'd have a chance. If he asked her to wait for him until everything calmed down, then maybe he'd be the one holding her hand tightly, nervous in front of his group to present his girlfriend. But it wasn't him. Yunhyeong was holding onto Seunghee's hand. And Seunghee held his as well, showing off a slight smile that in Hanbin's eyes was read off as broken. He knew exactly what she was feeling and he wanted to pull her into his embrace but he wasn't able to. Because he lost his chance.

''Let's dance...'' the leader called out, ignoring how Yunhyeong was about to speak. He frowned and looked over at Seunghee, wondering if he should talk it out to Hanbin and the female nodded her head slowly, wanting to help her boyfriend talk it out, so there would be no misunderstandings.

''Hanbin...'' ''Let's dance.'' ''Hanbin.'' ''I said let's dance.'' his voice was getting heavier and harsh, a sign that he was indeed very mad at the situation. ''Hanbin.'' the female's voice called, making him turn around just to shout ''What part of let's dance didn't you get?'' making the female stare at him quietly for a few seconds before scoffing and looking down at  her hands. They didn't have to start arguing in front of everyone but the conflict that wasn't solved before had to get down to the table and be discussed. ''Don't you dare to shout at me.'' she warned, letting go of her boyfriend's hand. Yunhyeong gulped down his saliva, feeling himself freeze in his space at how brave his girlfriend was - he wasn't surprised since she had been dating Hanbin before she dated him. Hanbin too, gulped down his saliva as he was standing in front of his first love, disrespecting her. Never had he raised his voice at her, never had he pointed his index finger at her, accusingly. Not even when he was mad at her. They managed to solve it out without shouting.

''You don't have to hate on Yunhyeong for your mistakes.'' she glared at him as she knew perfectly well how his mind was processing things in that moment. He wasn't taking the information in alright and this would end up worst than it needed to. Jiwon stepped in, wanting to pull the female away so Hanbin wouldn't say anything that he would regret but before he could take any step, Jinhwan shook his head and stopped him; they had to talk and if they didn't talk now, Hanbin would be running away the rest of his life. ''I'm not hating on him.'' he mumbled out, glaring at the female as sudden thoughts crossed her mind ''I can't believe it. It has been a year. A year since we broke up and you're aready going out with someone else?'' ''Did you expect me to sit down and wait for you to come back?'' she spat. Yes, yes he wanted her to wait. He expected her to wait. He needed her to wait for him but she didn't read his signs off the words he couldn't pronnounce due to his career. He sighed and shook his head, scoffing. ''I ing expected you to wait.'' he breathed out, glaring at her then at Yunhyeong.

''I don't know what you take me for but I'm not your dog, Hanbin.'' she called out, glaring at the male in front of her just before his brain stopped filtering the information leak that shouldn't be passing through his lips. ''Did you even take a ing second to think about the situation? Why do you think I broke up with you? Are you that unloyal?'' he shouted, stepping closer to her, shocking her with his words but he wasn't done. Her lips parted to spat back on him but he stopped her, changing his tone to a louder tone that didn't quite seem welcoming. ''Do you think it was easy choosing my career over you? I don't think you're even aware of how bad I felt for having to leave you to keep myself living my dream. No wait, I'm sure you aren't aware because you're here, with him.'' he shouted as his eyes looked into hers, almost consuming her soul as his eyes released angry tears - he was right in the end but he didn't do right.

Seunghee froze as she proceeded the information and so did Yunhyeong. Now it made sence why Hanbin left her when he was so in love with her. Yunhyeong looked over at his girlfriend, frowning at the sight of her, holding onto Hanbin's arm. ''Do you mean...'' her quiet tone trailed off just to hear  Hanbin's horase voice calling out in a calm tone ''YG made me choose in between you and my career. I thought you'd understand. I thought you'd wait for me but I guess I was wrong.'' he whispered the last words, yanking his arm back as he walked past her, glaring at Yunhyeong who looked down at his feet, feeling guilty with the situation. He sighed heavily as the door banged.

''Seunghee...'' Yunhyeong trailled off; the female knew what he was about to say. She shook her head quickly as she turned around, running to him to hug him tightly ''Don't leave me. I love you.'' ''You're saying that because...'' she looked up at him, having tears rolling down her cheeks ''Because I love you, honestly.'' she told him, sniffing quietly ''He choose his career over me. You didn't.'' but the male looked away from the female, feeling heavy for doing such thing in his friend's back. ''I can't do this, I'm sorry...'' he whispered but the female cupped his cheeks and made him look into her yes. ''Don't do this, please...not today..'' she whispered, making him feel divided. On one of the sides, he had his friend and the other, his girlfriend. Just like his friend, he made a choice. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, noticing she relaxed her body against his as she fit into his embrace. ''I love you.'' he told her, smiling just slightly as he heard the female chuckle at such words.

On the outside, Hanbin peeked through the small gap that allowed people to see from the outside to the inside and vice versa. He hated the sight but he knew perfectly well he had done wrong and causing her pain just because he wasn't brave enough to ask her to wait for him was stupid. He didn't want her to suffer and if he had to let her go, than that was exactly what he was going to do. She was happier with Yunhyeong anyways.

 

A.N.: I'm finally done with this drabble. I'm sorry for taking so long but I really hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to request again anytime and thank you so much for requesting. I'm also sorry for having this being a bit angst but I didn't find any other way to write this?