김 hanbin • 27 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

hello, if you don't mind i want to make a req. hanbin's angst scenarios, it based on ikon's song, apology. yeah, like when he ignore you for a long time but no reason and he more close to lee hi. one night you, hanbin, lee hi hangout together, hanbin and lee hi ignore you, when you want to talk them, he getting annoyed and he yelled at you. but he regret it. thankyou, sorry if it took so long heheh 😂 character name its up to you.

- - - - -

''Hayi!'' a female called her in a low tone as she ran towards her, the female turned around, meeting yet another human that shared the same gender and a soft smile almost automatically spread on her lips. ''Jiyeon, it's been a while!'' she chuckled and quickly hugged the female, nodding her head as she let the hug speak for her. The other female smiled too, hugging the slight smaller female tightly in her embrace. She slowly pulled away and laughed quietly, out of happiness. ''We should hang out one of these nights.'' Hayi suggested, having Jiyeon nodding her head ''So how's Hanbin?'' Jiyeon suddenly asked making Hayi a bit concerned with the situation; ''What do you mean...?'' Jiyeon seemed troubled with the situation and quickly shook her head, not wanting to tell this close friend of hers - that was actually friends with her boyfriend since Hanbin was the one who presented Hayi to Jiyeon - what was bothering her, much less how much she had been ignored for the past three weeks. Hanbin had turned a bit cold but there was no logical explanation for that, at least not in Jiyeon's brain as she thought she had done nothing wrong to him.

Hayi on the other hand, rubbing her arm, feeling a bit more concerned with the situation as she now realized that over the past three weeks Hanbin didn't even mention his girlfriend. She sighed quietly, looking up at the female ''Is everything alright between the two of you?'' she asked, frowning but Jiyeon had no answer to give out; how could she answer something like this when she wasn't even sure herself? Jiyeon bit her lip and chuckled lowly, nodding her head slowly just so it would sound more conviencing but she was never a good actress. ''Would you want me to step away for a while so you two can talk?'' Hayi asked but Jiyeon shook her head slowly; she didn't want Hayi to stop talking to Hanbin just because something wasn't right between the two of them. Little did they know Hanbin was listening to the most inconvinient part of the conversation that looked like a forced act of a jealous girlfriend that didn't quite give her boyfriend enough space to breathe. ''I will stop talking to Hanbin for a while then.'' at this statement, the male scoffed and shook his head, walking away from them just to get inside his practice room, not earing his girlfriend's next phrase. ''Please don't, I know you two are really close and I appreciate the fact he has a friend like you...'' she smiled softly to the female, knowing she would never do a thing to hurt any of them.

''Alright then, why don't you go talk to him? I think the two of you need to talk?'' this sounded a bit alarming to Jiyeon since she understood Hanbin must be mad at her for ignoring her for this almost month that had passed by, however, if this was the case, she didn't really want to be alone. ''Can you come with me?'' ''I'll stay outside then.'' and this was the closest she would get to be alone with Hanbin. The female sighed and nodded her head, agreeing with this condition. She bit her lip and let Hayi lead her to the practice room that was often used by her boyfriend and his group. Once both females peeked inside, they noticed only the male they were looking for was inside the room and that made the task easier to Hayi and harder to Jiyeon who had to face him alone, defenceless. She knocked on the door but found her own actions stupid as the music was on; he was practicing. Hayi pushed Jiyeon in gently to encourage her and smiled softly to which the female replied with a light nervous chuckle.

Hanbin rolled his eyes at the scene happening behind of him; he didn't really feel in the mood to hear his girlfriend after what he heard just a few minutes ago. He wasn't sure if she was threatening Hayi to stay away from him but by Hayi's words, it looked like it or at least, close to it. Jiyeon on the other hand, rubbed her nape as she approached the male. She shyly looked up to meet his mad eyes that suddenly looked red. Did he cry? Or was it simply lack of sleep? She wasn't sure but she knew something wasn't right with him. Either way, she proceeded to request something from him; ''Do you want to go out tonight?'' her soft words made the male roll his eyes but this was a great oportunity to get both the females out of this situation. ''Sure.'' he answered, surprising his girlfriend who smiled softly at him and nodded her head. Once she turned around to leave, he cleared his throat and continued ''Hayi shall come too.'' the female nodded her head, sadly as she showed off a slight smile and this helped confirming the male's thoughts but it was nowhere near the truth.

That night, once they were outside, Hanbin's eyes were on Hayi, preventing his girlfriend for doing anything stupid to make the other female uncomfortable and Jiyeon sighed quietly. Hanbin kept talking to Hayi, even asking her what she wanted to eat and where she wanted to go but not really minding to ask his girlfriend who decided to follow them just to feel a bit more left out. Hanbin was trying out his girlfriend's patience, waiting for the moment she tried something so he would be able to help his friend that didn't mean anything else than that for him. On the other hand, for Hayi, he was nothing more than a friend either. They were close but their relationship was strictly friendly.

Jiyeon was tired of being ingored, especially since every time Hayi tried to talk to her, he started talking to her so they wouldn't talk. Sighing, she reached for Hayi and tapped her shoulder. ''I'm going to-'' ''What are you going to do?'' Hanbin's voice suddenly shouted, surprising both females ''Are you going to ask her to keep herself away from me just because you're jealous? Grow up!'' his tone was nowhere near nice and that got Jiyeon mad over all the surprise she felt. She didn't know why he had been ignoring her but aftear hearing this, he couldn't expect her to smile at him, would he? Hayi frowned, biting her lip as she tried to come in between the couple to calm them down as she saw the hurt in Jiyeon's eyes. However, Jiyeon was quicker. She scoffed and turned to face her boyfriend, shouting just as loud as Hanbin so he'd knew how offended she actually was. ''I was going to say I'm going to go home. Because you don't ing care about me being here or not.'' she glared at him, rolling her eyes as she noticed his features turning emotionless; he was lost and probably regreting to shout at her.

With this, the female sighed, shook her head and walked away from her friends, making her way out of the place they were standing. Much to Hanbin's surprise, Hayi pushed him gently to follow Jiyeon. ''Go get her, idiot. What are you waiting for?'' ''Weren't you two fighting?'' ''What? No.'' Hayi blinked, wondering where he got that idea from. ''Wasn't Jiyeon asking you to stop seeing me because she was jealous?'' ''What?'' Hayi asked confused, shaking her head as she remembered the conversation both females had that morning. She sighed and rubbed her forehead gently ''No, I was asking her if she'd rather have me away for a while so you two could talk. It's been a while since she had been over and by the way she spoke, you two haven't met up for a while...'' she told the male whose chin dropped to the floor; how could he misunderstand such situation? Did he feel mad at himself? Yes, he did. Because he knew he was wrong and he shouln't have shouted at his girlfriend the way he did, even if he wasn't ingoring her on propose but because he had been a bit too stressed lately. He sighed heavily just to be pushed towards the way his girlfriend walked a while ago ''Go get her, idiot.'' Hayi scolded the taller male, shaking her head at how slow he could be.

''Will you be alright?'' he asked, concerned as he had agreed to follow his girlfriend. Hayi laughed and nodded her head ''I got heels and I know how to use them.'' she commented, making Hanbin's features soften before he nodded and ran as if following a trail that was unseen. He pushed a few people off the way, feeling glad he was taller than most of the people who walked around at night on that small road. His eyes almost prayed to find his girlfriend within the crowd, so they could talk things out.

After noticing she wasn't there, he made his way to her house, wanting to talk to her. He knocked on her door and bit his bottom lip, hoping she would come to the door and open it. She did come to the door but the second she opened it and her eyes landed on him, she closed it, almost as quickly. Hanbin sighed and knocked again, knowing she would eventually get tired and open the door. It took him a hour until she came open the door but she was nowhere near ready to hear him. She glared at him ''Go home.'' her cold tone indicated him just how mad she was and how she didn't want him to talk to her in that moment. Hanbin on the other hand frowned and shook his head ''I'm sorry, Hayi said you didn't do an-'' ''And you decide to believe her but not me, hmm? Wow Hanbin...just wow...'' she mumbled as she walked towards her room, feeling warm tears roll down her cheeks; she had decided she wasn't going to cry but after seeing him, she couldn't help it. She was angry at him and she couldn't help it.

''Don't be like this, Jiyeon...'' he asked, frowning as he followed her, closing the front door so she wouldn't exit it if she decided to come back to the living room. Jiyeon laughed as she stopped, to face him ''How do you expect me to react like this? It's been so long since I've even put my eyes on you and on top of this, you don't even believe me. You had to ask her if I had done anything to her. Are you stupid? I support your friendship just as much as she supports our relationship. We are actually friends, why the hell do you even bother to be with me when you're not even listening to me but to other people?'' Hanbin sighed heavily, trying to keep calm. ''You're hurting me with those words.'' Jiyeon bit her lip, knowing she should stop herself from saying the following words ''And you've hurt me with all you've done the past months.'' but she couldn't control it. The male stared at her quietly, not knowing how to answer her.

Hanbin bit his tongue and exited by the front door after taking a few seconds to look at her features where the tears ran towards her chin, blaming him for all the pain she felt. She had been bottling it up and he was the one to blame for it, he knew it. That night, neither one of them was able to sleep comfortably and as a result of that, Hanbin was grumpy in the morning. He didn't want to see nor talk with anyone as he was still blaming himself as he thought over his girlfriend's words. Even if they sounded harsh, they were the raw truth.

It was about four in the morning when Hanbin exited the dorm, he walked towards the room he spent most of his life with, either just talking to Hayi or simply composing. The anger he felt was enough to put out some nice songs out there and just like that, Hanbin started writing, ripping some sheets apart as those had his most honest feelings that still didn't seem honest enough to come out his chest to face the cruel world. Instead, the male started working on the melody but soon was interrupted. A gentle knock on the door interrupted him. He turned his head to see Hayi there, smiling softly at him. He smiled slightly back at her.

''How did it go?'' she asked as she came in, walking towards him just to notice he didn't need to answer since his eye bags answered the question for him. The female sighed quietly and shook her head slowly at the sight of his friend "I don't want to talk about it." the male mumbled, not wanting to let her know she was part of the reason why they argued and why he couldn't sleep since he knew his girlfriend was right and had all the right to be mad. "Can you help me with this melody? It sounds a bit off..." he quickly said to avoid talking about the problem he had in mind.

"How do you expect the music to be on key if yore off key yourself?" the female sighed and sat by his side, taking a look at the lyrics just to frown as she noticed he was hurting. "Do you want me to talk to her...?" the female asked just to see him shaking his head "I have to do it by myself. I messed up big time with her and I will make it up for her." he sounded honest and the look in his eyes gave away the fact he was serious about it. The sudden change in his attitude made the female smile.

Later, on that day, Hanbin called his girlfriend, knowing she wasn't probably going to pick up. She had all the right to ignore him, he had ignored her anyways so she could pay back in the same coin, it would only be fair if she acted that way. But she didn't because she was considering towards him and that made him realize he needed her back. He couldn't let her go like this. It would be stupid. "Meet me up in two hours on the practice room." his voice asked hopefully but the female didn't answer. Instead, she sighed and hang up the phone a few seconds after. Either way, the male was going to wait for her. If she didn't come then he would understand but he would keep trying because she meant way too much for him.

Hanbin stared at himself in the mirror as he heard the clock tick by just another second, just another minute and eventually just another hour. Jiyeon did show up on time, much to his satisfaction. A soft smile grew over his lips as she walked past the door. "You came..." he whispered quietly, biting his lip just to see her nod her head and wait for him todo the talking. "I wrote this song..." he started off, rubbing his nape as he ran towards the computer, clicking play as he turned around to watch her reaction. His heartbeat increased as he waited for the slightest movement of her features. However, she closed her eyes as she heard the song he had composed. And the unexpected happened. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly to herself, knowing those words were redirected to her, this were the words he was too afraid to pull off in front of her because they felt weird in his lips and those were his inner thoughts and feelings.

Her forehead bumped against his chest and that exact second, his arms wrapped around her, tightly. "I hate you so much..." the female whispered just to the male's relief. At least she was speaking now. "That's alrightI'll love you for the both of us." he answered her, feeling her hold tightening around him. He chuckled quietly, lowering his head as he felt his eyes getting teary. "I thought I was going to lose you..." "Even if you mess up, you can never lose me you idiotAnd I'm idiot for wanting to keep up with you too.." she sighed, bring her face in his chest as he laughed quietly, stopping himself from crying. "That's our wayWe're two idiots in love."

A.N.: Than you so much for requesting and I'm sorry for taking so long. Anyways, I home you enjoyed this small scenario and feel free to request again anytime!!