구 Junhwe • 9 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

ikon member : goo junhwe
character's name : heo doyeon
genres : romance, fluff (maybe)
small plot : where doyeon is a clumsy girl and constantly tripped over little things and make junhoe worried about her.

  ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

Perhaps looking from the outside was what people could call heartless; his smallest comments could be taken wrong but not by the right people. His lips dropped soft words that somehow sounded like poetry; his voice was itself the melody the female felt addicted to and there was no turn back. She tried n times getting her mind off him for her own good but every time she tried to swim against the destiny, she was fighting her will and she knew she couldn't fight herself like that. Not over something so insignificant.

''Ah.'' she mumbled, rubbing her head after feeling a sharp pain over her forehead that for some reason felt sticky; this was not the first time she had hit her head on her locker while thinking. The worst was when the male was nearby; she would act like a complete idiot as a simple look messed her system; error. That was the only word that was displayed over the small screen she could picture in her mind. Her hand reached for her forehead. She panicked noticing she was bleeding. Was this even possible? Without thinking twice, she threw everything on her locker, rushing to close it just to get her finger smashed in between the door and the actual locker. She whined, quickly taking away her hand. ''Idiot.'' she mumbled, waving her hand around as she tried her hardest to close the locker with one hand.

She made it. After several failed attempts, thanks to her stubborn self. She even forgot about the blood that was running down her forehead. As if it was natural. While trying to remember what she needed to do, she decided to head to the classroom. The loud sound she made while opening the door was enough to drag the attention towards her and if it wasn't enough, the second she looked up, she found who she was trying to forget about; Junhwe was standing a few meters away from her, sitting on a friend's desk. But something wasn't right. He was staring at her for longer than usual; his lips slightly parted while his eyes showed just how worried he actually was; she wondered why. ''Are you alright, Doyeon?'' his melodic voice asked. Doyeon pointed to herself, blinking before she quickly nodded. The female didn't need any more things to remember when she was simply trying to forget about how her crush gloriously stood there as if he had nothing to worry about but to look good.

She sat down on her desk and looked down at her notebook, trying to distract her thoughts from him but she couldn't help it; he knew her name, which was a step towards the right direction but then again, she didn't want to share the same boat with him. She could simply find out she had to weight twice as much to carry two people on the same boat, which was something she didn't want. She didn't need to find out about his private life; if she ever got to know about the kind of girl he likes, she would probably want to bury herself.

On the other hand, Junhwe tilted his head slightly, smiling slightly at the way she presented herself to the classroom. Sure the blood was dry on her forehead but it was the way she was. Probably she forgot to wipe it just like any other time. That worried him. A lot. It bothered him more than it should because she wasn't his concern. Not officially ''Junhwe...'' he woke up from his daydream, taking a look at his friend who was calling his name for the third time already. He turned his head to see a smirk plasted on the male's face. He rolled his eyes and forced himself out of the desk as he knew what that smirk meant; he was teasing him like any other time. It wasn't his fault he cared for someone; it was not like he could choose not to care anyways. Without any other word, he pulled out a pack of tissues and set it on Doyeon's desk. The sight of his hand was something familiar to her; who wouldn't recognize those long fingers? Even those who didn't pay attention to anything would aknowleadge Junhwe. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked up; he had stopped there. He was staring down at her with his dark eyes but his face showed no expression ''Clean your forehead, idiot.'' he sighed, making his way to his seat.

Forehead? What forehead? Oh! Her forehead! The blood! She panicked, remembering what she was going to do; without hesitating any other second, she slipped a tissue out of the blue pack and quickly wiped her forehead, frowning as she noticed the blood was all dry; what was she expecting anyways? The blood was there long enough to be dry. In fact, the blood was there long enough to be part of her; perhaps a new cosmetic? Probably forehead lipstick. Doyeon wanted to thank Junhwe for reminding her but she found no courage to turn her back to the board and face the male who sat a seat away from hers. That would be insane.

After the class, she rushed out, trying to commit herself to a new challenge which was nothing more and nothing less than controling her clumsy self. It was actually going alright until she noticed she forgot something on the classroom; her phone. She didn't use it that much but just in case, she wanted to have it close to her. She quickly peeked in, after opening the door; nobody was around. Great. She calmly made her way in and sat on her desk, looking for her phone calmly. Once she found it, she felt relieved and even let out a soft breathe. Her eyes curiously asked her brain to put her fingers to work. She unlocked her phone, kicking in her birthday date before she found no new notifications; she wasn't surprised. At all. Since nobody really needed to talk to her that urgently, she found out she could use her phone to listen to some music. Nobody was around anyways.

After plugging in her earphones, the female happily punched the small triangle that automatically started the song where she had stopped last time. Without worrying about anything else, she got up and moved around the room before stopping by the window. From the inside of the building, she took a look at other people noticing how they were happy to be with their friends; her best friend skipped school today, which lead her to have some time to herself. Her quiet tone hummed to the song she was listening to, not realizing someone came inside the same room she was standing him. It was no other than Junhwe's friend. He walked up to her and looked over her shoulder, wondering what she was looking at; Junhwe. That was no new for him. The female felt a cold breathe by her neck, which lead her to turn around and notice a boy that scared her to death. Her phone was dropped; it flew out of the window without her knowleadge but the sudden emptiness made her realize something was missing. ''Oh my god'' she shouted and widened her eyes as soon as she noticed her phone hit the male. 

She ran outside and quickly walked up to the male, picking up her phone ''I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry'' she quickly spoke, having in mind the fact he could be hurt. Junhwe bit down a smile; she looked cute apologizing like that to him. She bowed at least ten times to him. His hand rest over her shoulder, stopping her from bowing the eleventh time. His lips moved, pushing words out of his perfect self but she couldn't understand them. But the next thing Junhwe knew was the fact she passed out, falling right on time on his well positioned arms. Junhwe lost no time in picking her up. He rushed to the nurse office, pushing through a huge crowd who tried to understand what was going on. He didn't need any attention to be dragged in therefore he leaned against the door and closed it before placing the female on the bed. He looked around for the nurse who eventually came out and asked him to leave.

It has been two periods. She missed two periods. Junhwe couldn't focus. He bit his lip nervously at the thought of it being something pretty much dangerous, potentially bad to her. He was afraid to lose someone who wasn't even his but he couldn't help it; she was the sun ray that guided him through his dark day. Did he shine bright? Whose fault was it? Hers. No matter how worried he was about her, her little clumsy self would actually present his lips to a smile. His elbow rest over the wooden desk before he allowed his cheek to rest over his palm; his head constantly coming up with the worst case scenario that wasn't even close to reality. 

There was a slight detail nobody had seen. She was rushing to get to Junhwe to apologize to him and she didn't even notice the fact she had fallen down until her nose hit the hard floor; the times she bowed to him made her feel dizzy and the look he gave her was the last drop her cup could take. Junhwe waited for the class to be over; he wanted to know she was, badly.

Loudly, the bell announced the end of the scheduled classes. Whoever wanted to stay would either be busy with after school clubs or simply lazing to go home and study. But this wasn't the case, not today. Junhwe rushed to the nurse office as soon as he knew he was free for the rest of the afternoon, with his heart in his hands. He was mad for failing to protect her, if that even made sense. When he arrived, the female was leaving; he noticed just how red her nose was, which lead him to understand part of the story. ''You idiot, just because the floor is the lower you can't hit, it doesn't mean you have to basically kiss it.'' this voice was familiar. Doyeon tilted her head, looking up to see Junhwe. She didn't have any word to answer him; no phrases came out of and the walls suddenly seemed to grow smaller since he was coming foward, to meet her. He stopped a few inches away from her, leaving her frozen in her spot. ''Are you alright?'' he asked, not minding if his previous sentence was a bit harsh towards her; it was out of worry. His hand reached for her nose, caressing her skin. His touch seemed magic because she didn't feeling it hurting anymore. ''I'm fine.'' she managed to make up a full sentece, even if it was small. She didn't need to look any dumber in front of him.

He sighed out of relief and nodded his head slowly ''You owe me a dinner.'' he calmly said as if it was normal to say something like that to someone he wasn't close with. She was confused; they didn't bet anything, much less did he ever ask her about anything. Junhwe understood by the look in the female's face that she wasn't getting the point. Rolling his eyes, he spoke ''Your phone. It hit me. I'm deeply hurt.'' he crossed his arms over his chest, creating a small clip inside her brain; she remembered how the phone flew out of the window and hit him. ''I'm sorry, your friend came and-'' ''I don't care. I'm hungry and you owe me food.'' he continued, turning his back on her, knowing she would follow him. Doyeon didn't want to stay behind so she quickly put her feet to work but would she be Doyeon if she didn't trip? Most certaily she wouldn't. Her forehead hit his back, making the male groan quietly. He stepped aside and scooped her hand, intertwining their fingers ''Do I really have to do everything? Geez.'' he scoffed but deep down he was happy that he had the chance to take her hand and hold it like that. He wasn't happy about what happened but seeing it from the other side, if this didn't happen then he wouldn't be holding her soft hand in his in that right moment. ''I guess I will have to babysit you, idiot.'' he continued speaking but the female simply looked down, ashamed of the current situation. She couldn't help but smile at what was happening; she didn't need to get him out of her head. She knew it by the way he tightly held onto her hand and eventually pulled her closer to him anytime she threatned to slip on the perfectly clean floor. Perhaps the gravity simply liked helping her out. At least it was more efficient than her own best friend who always tried to bring them together. 

 

A.N.: Oh yeah, damn you Junhwe. I'm having Junhwe feels recently so..yeah..damn you Junhwe. But can we show some more love towards the other members? xD Cause like...our Donghyukkie and our evil twins too... and even our Jinhwan. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Feel free to request again! Thanks for the support btw.