정 chanwoo • 3 ¦ (request)

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

• iKon member : Chanumon (chanu)
• your character's name : hyerim
• song (optional) : Today
• genres : schoolau!, not-so-c8heesy-fluff ;)
• small plot (optional) : the girl's kinda rough, boyish-like and one day chanwoo happen to see her other side. it's cliche, i know >,<
• other (anything you'd like to add) : make one of the members as the girl's brother/cousin or something like that XDDDDDD

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

"Hyerim! Kim Hyerim.. GOD DAMMIT, KIM HYERIM GET UP!" Jiwon shouted. His cousin was spending the next three years in his house due to some economical problems with her parents. Truth was, they were pretty close for cousins. Jiwon saw him as one of his boys since the female didn't feel awkward when hanging around him and his brother whenever they talked about "boys stuff". On the other hand, he was perfectly aware of her not so boyish side. She was actually pretty feminine, in the morning particularly. Hyerim whined as she forced herself to roll off the bed. A loud thud was heard; Jiwon rolled his eyes and followed his brother to the female's room. She had fallen from her bed and hit her head. As usual.

"Aish just get up, will you?" "But oppa, my head is hurting... Can't I stay in bed today?" the female even used aegyo on him. "I'm meeting my friends today, you said you wanted to come so get your to shower cause we're going to eat out for free and skate around." Eat for free? She sat up and ran to the bathroom; food is good, especially when it is for free.

On the way to the place they were supposed to meet with Jiwon's friends, Hyerim kept whining to her cousin; he was teasing her about her sleeping face. It was nothing she could control therefore he was being mean. Jiwon liked the fact she was whining over something like this and his brother didn't even say a word about it as he thought it was funny to watch from the outside how those two were bickering like a couple.

The second they arrived the place, Hyerim straightened herself and got into her own boyish character. She didn't want any of her cousin's friends to think about her as a girly girl. Because in reality, she wasn't. She was comfortable when she showed her many side if it could be put that way. Jiwon suddenly gasped "Are those my shorts?" he accusingly asked as he pointed to the piece of clothing that was covering the female's legs. Was she in trouble? Probably. "Uhmmm... Maybe?" quickly the female moved to hide behind Jiwon's brother to protect herself from the huge fuss her loud cousin was making over his shorts.

They were being too loud, so loud that Jiwon's group of friends soon knew he had arrived without even looking at him. It had always been like that. He was hyper. "Kimbap... Calm down." one or his friends said. The female blinked and turned around to find a handsome tall guy shaking his head with a huge smile plastered on his lips. His messy hair gave him a hot look. On his side, a taller male laughing shook his head. She bit her lips, cursing herself for finding this guy attracting. "This is my cousin." Jiwon's voice was the thing that woke her up from her daydream.

The taller male raised an eyebrow at the female. He had heard about her since Jiwon had talked about her a few times before she came. Now that he had met her, the male felt surprised by the small detail he had forgotten to tell them; she was boyish. He wasn't used to see any girl acting boyish around him. He found it weird. "Hey, I'm Hanbin." the guy behind him walked up to the female and held out his hand. "Hyerim." she calmly announced, allowing the other male to take the opportunity to speak "I'm Chanwoo." her eyes landed on him before she nodded her head firmly and displayed a soft smile.

Jiwon soon whined about how hungry he was, which was enough reason for his cousin's eyes roll. Soon, they all entered the restaurant and it didn't actually take that long to feel comfortable around Hyerim due to her boyish personality.

"So what you're trying to say is that we're attending to the same university?" Hyerim nodded her head to Hanbin's question. She leaned back on her chair "I'm into Hip Hop the most." she trailed off before taking some food in and chew it. "You should see her dancing, she totally kills it." her cousin spoke, nodding firmly. The female laughed harshly "It's in our genes." that was enough to relate her to her cousin. Sure they were good at what they were doing but there was this thing that could tell them apart. The fact she turned a bit more feminine when she danced. Her clothes hugged her curves as she initially used large clothes since they were comfortable but she eventually changed into tighter clothes, the ones that actually allowed people to distinguish her as her cousin apart for her curves. Hyerim wasn't short either, she was basically her cousin's height which was an advantage to her.

The second they were done with the food, they headed out, after paying obviously, to skate but Jiwon n and Hyerim decided to fool around while they walked, they hummed a song they both knew. The way they goofed around with their bodies was hilarious. "Jiwon, did you bring the skate?" Hanbin called out to have Jiwon turning around to face him while shaking his head and humming the song. Hyerim smacked his head "Dude, are you planning on skating with your hair or something?"

The afternoon seemed pretty fun as the time they spent together flew through. They had decided to have a sleepover, on Jiwon's house. "Hyerim, go take a shower first. You stink" her cousin , making her whine.

She took a shower calmly and dressed up. The second she came downstairs, she found out she was home alone. The instant thought that came to her head was "Jiwon is pranking me again." she mumbled out loud,  crossing her arms over her chest. "Kim Jiwon, I will find you and when I do, Imma kick the out of your pretty ." she warned, walking around the house until she heard steps behind her. She hated horror movies and this wasn't making her happy at all.  Her heartbeat increased as she started to sweat, wondering why she just took a shower if she was sweating more than when she came home. "J-Jiwon... This isn't funny." she was trembling out of fear as she turned around to find nobody. The female bit down her bottom lip, trying to stop her tears from spilling. She kept walking until she felt something grab her foot when she passed by the living room. She shouted loudly and covered her face, starting to cry unwillingly. She even fell down and hugged her knees, afraid to look up.

"Hey... Are you okay?" she looked at the owner if the voice, not really caring about who he was. She threw her arms around his neck and held tightly onto him, trembling. The male was surprised with the sudden actions of the female.  He wasn't used to see her like this since she showed her boyish side. Chanwoo slowly hugged her back, still shocked "Hey... It's okay." he awkwardly said to her just to hear her sobbing while she tightened her hold on him.

Ten minutes later, the other boys came out as they couldn't hear a thing. They found Hyerim and Chanwoo hugging on the living room. She had fallen asleep since she felt safe.  Chanwoo looked up at his friend and sighed "This was a bit too overdo." he started, looking at the girl in his arms. "I thought she would react just fine, actually..." "Well, it isn't fine. It's bad to the point she almost passed out crying. If I wasn't here..." "Dude, chill..."

The girl woke up a few hours later, cuddling into what she could swear was the softest pillow she had ever cuddled with. Even a soft smile came across her lips. Chanwoo was again surprised to see something like this. "Oppa... I'm hungry." she whined, just to have Jiwon get up and head to the kitchen to make her something to eat. Her eyes opened to find someone who looked familiar to her but at the same time so strange. She froze in her spot as she noticed where she was standing. Did she just really act like this in front if someone she didn't trust yet?

"Here's your food." her cousin mumbled, holding out a dish to the female who shyly slipped off Chanwoo's lap. She calmly ate what her cousin got her but her eyes kept slipping to Chanwoo, wondering what he could have seen without her approval. Probably she showed things she shouldn't to him.

Almost a month had literally ran by since they met and Chanwoo already had faced her inner self and he didn't seem to look bothered by it. They actually grew close to each other and Jiwon was aware of the situation himself. Hyerim still acted like a boy but when she was around Chanwoo, she would be less rough, a bit more feminine and she would even make any excuse to touch him. Especially his hair. Hyerim thought his hair, even if short, was soft. She really liked it.

Chanwoo on the other hand, felt relieved with their closeness. They were pretty much best friends now.

This certain day, he found himself wondering why his best friend didn't answer his calls nor did she attend to her classes. He found it really weird. Something caught his attention though. "You and I both know you don't want anyone to know about this, honey." Chanwoo was about to leave the scene but as he turned around to leave,  he heard his best friend's voice. "Look, if you want to date Chanwoo the do but I don't want to have anything to do with that. And what you're doing now may bring you a lot of complications." "We both know Chanwoo wouldn't date someone his y best friend doesn't like." "Oh please. He simply doesn't like you." Chanwoo raised an eyebrow at how interesting this conversation sounded. He soon stood near the two females who argued. "You can tell Chanwoo for all I care." Hyerim crossed her arms over her chest.  "Tell Chanwoo what?" he suddenly asked, showing himself to the females. Hyerim rolled her eyes at how he always showed up in the room timing. The other female but her lip, smirking at this opportunity.  "She-" "I'd appreciate to hear my best friend talking, if you don't mind." this got the female pissed as he took away the pleasure of embarrassing her in front of him. In the mean time, he shooed her away. He knew they had to talk but not in front of that girl.

"Come on." the male pulled her with him outside the school ground. He stopped in front of her and waited for her to speak. She didn't. "So? " "So what?" "When are you going to work things out with me and go back to what we were? I mean, would you mind talking things out to me? I'm your best friend." the female stared at him quietly, rolling her eyes at his inspiring speech.  "Why are you avoiding me?" "It's obvious. you're the only one who doesn't see it." "See what?" she groaned, punching his chest "That I like you." he stared at Hyerim before sighing softly. "Pft. Stop looking at me like that, idiot. I don't need your pity. Now let's go back to normal cause this is ing awkward. Thank you." Chanwoo whined and held her hand, shaking it. Hyerim stared at him,  wondering what he was doing. "I wanted to confess to you..." that suddenly made the female smirk. She chuckled and cupped his cheeks, tiptoeing to kiss his lips. "I always knew I was the man in this relationship." the female commented, earning a scoff from the male who rolled his eyes playfully "Why do I even like you?" "I was asking myself the same; why do I like you?"

 

A.N.; so, finally I finished this oneshot. I'm sorry it took me so long but I. hope you enjoyed it. Nine more requests to finish + one other one-shot and I will be able to update my fabrics. Stay tuned! And feel free to request again.