김 hanbin • 14 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

Characters : b.i and bila
Genre : romcom, fluff

b.i ordered by YG to play in a romantic drama as the main character, but b.i didn't know who the main female character. after b.i accepted to be the actor, b.i curious about who she is?, and she is a new artist named bila. b.i eventually attracted to bila because everything about her is his ideal type. their love began while filming the drama, when the players are resting they are always joking, know each other and finally fall in love.

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
"Wait so... You were chosen to play the main role on a drama?" one of his band mates asked, rather surprised with the news. They were never faced with Hanbin's acting therefore, they couldn't tell if he had skills or not. "Just act cool!" Chanwoo, the maknae added, nodding his head as he himself was an actor and he knew how it could be hard if he was nervous.

"I still don't get why you were chosen." "I don't know either... They told me they were working on a project or something like that and I was picked up... By my charisma, I guess?" the confused Hanbin rubbed his nape as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Okay, who's playing the female lead role?" this question had gotten all the boys attention. Yunhyeong lift his hands as he widened his eyes "Just curious!" he defended himself as Hanbin was confronted with infinite questions.

"Female?" he blurted out, as if he didn't understand the meaning of the word. Chanwoo laughed "Yes, hyung. Usually there is a female lead too... Since you're shooting for a drama. I mean, it doesn't have to be a romance nor anything but most of the time, the main characters fall in love so probably you will have a female partner." and this was enough reason to have Bobby wiggling his eyebrows at his friend. "First the girl in airplane... And now a drama... Way to go, Hanbinnie." the sudden thought of a female had Hanbin getting up and dancing around in joy. He didn't have that much time to actually think of girls due to his job but this was seen as an opportunity.

"I wonder who it is." Donghyuk commented, curiously. "Hyung, act cool." Chanwoo reminding Hanbin who suddenly felt nervous since he would be meeting the cast soon and by soon, it should be read right after practice.

Much to B.I.'s unamusment, the hours ticked by quicker than ever, which lead him to feel bad not over sickness but for being extremely nervous as he didn't know what to expect.

"Good luck!" one by one, s wished him, in a teasing way as they left the room. The male rolled his eyes at the way they and it made him feel weird as he felt nervous about what was about to happen.

The male took some minutes to fix his image, feeling glad they didn't practice any if their dances, this meant he didn't have sweat sliding down his forehead. Less one thing to worry about, thankfully.

His hands reached for the doorknob, twisting it or at least trying to as he noticed it was a hard thing to do due to his sweaty hands. How he hated the fact he was nervous over this small job be was assigned to.

Hanbin decided to pull his sleeve to open the door, which resulted in having easy access to the room that was in front of him. His eyes scanned the room just to notice his boss and a female. A delicate female that in his eyes was something he should protect since she looked so fragile. Or probably his brain was just exaggerating. The male bows as he came in, showing off a slight smile that even if wasn't felt, could be enough to make his fangirls pass out. He nervously sat down beside the female he would be working with and nodded his head to what his boss was saying.

"So, I'll get going. You two get to know each other, we'll start filming in two weeks." he calmly announced, exiting the room to leave the young adults behind. As if that was a smart option. Neither of them dared to talk. It was awkward. Very awkward. Bila looked around as she puffed her cheeks and out of habit, she started kicking her feet out but she didn't expect her left foot to hit the male. Her eyes immediately looked at the male as she worriedly looked at him "I'm sorry... Did I hurt you?" her soft voice asked as Hanbin groaned quietly. It didn't hurt. He was just surprised. The sound of her voice made his heartbeat increased. It was soft like he imagined. "No no...it's okay!" he assured, smiling at the female who sighed out of relief.

And there was silence once again. The pair didn't know what to talk about but as soon as her phone rang and kicked off Bobby's L4L, Hanbin found a way to talk to her. Through an embarrassed smile, she exited the room and picked up the call, promising to be back as soon as she could and that bought the male enough time to come up with his talk.

"So you like rap..." his lips moved slowly so he had enough time to take in every detail that called his attention. She was was he could describe as a nine out of ten on his ideal type. Just when he was sure he had filled her profile sheet, he found out yet another tick to add to the list. "Eh, you could say I do. My brother is into rap so I guess I kinda ended up liking it too." she finished his sentence, smiling as she held onto her phone. She knew who he was, everyone in YG knew who this male prodigy was. Scratch that, everyone that was into YG knew who this kid was. He exhaled talent but the confidence she had seen on stage was yet to be shown.

"Did you take a look at the script yet?" she suddenly asked, watching the male shake his head; he looked like a lost puppy and he certainly didn't know what was coming down his way. He pressed his lips together as she pulled him the first episode's script. Nothing out of the ordinary but would he be able to act someone he wasn't?

His eyes read through the words as he leaned on the female, feeling glad that at least none of them was expert. Both of them would debut on the drama. "I suppose my character looks a lot like me." Bila blurted out, nodding her head once just to hear Hanbin sighing "Thankfully my character seems me too... " he confessed watching the female stand up "This is great." her statement confused Hanbin who slowly stood up, not really knowing how he should react to the situation. Bila understood and quickly explained him "We just need to get to know each other. Since they're alike us, the closer we are, the better we'll do." never such words made more sense. The male nodded his head once before looking at the female "Stop by my practice room tomorrow." he asked her.

She agreed to it and the following week, she found herself coming to visit him and his group. more often than she should. When the clock hit three, the boys were already expecting Bila to come by and hang out for a few hours.

The day they started recording was mad. Bila was nervous and so was Hanbin but his group seemed to be chilling, to the point all of them actually joked around with the weirdest stuff. "It's blue!" Jiwon gasped, pointing over to somewhere just to have everyone's attention. Chanwoo smacked his head "Keep quiet, you look like a kid." the maknae scolded, leading them to seat somewhere they couldn't possibly disturb the shooting.

Seeing their friend's face on the monitor seemed funny. They especially liked it when Hanbin forgot his lines, which gave them enough reasons to mock him later.

Soon, they hit the break, allowing the main characters to rest for a while. The two of them were too busy talking to even notice Hanbin's group. "It was funny." Bila would comment before the group interrupted their conversation and started teasing Hanbin.

Just like this, almost two months have passed by and this was already normal for them. They were shooting the last episodes for the drama, which was set off as a warning of their ticking time together. They had grown close and natural, which was a lot easier to record.

"Five minutes break, everyone." the director shouted, informing everyone to take a break so he could talk to some staff. While that, the two stars were sitting together, laughing just like any other day. This time they were joking about one of 's actions. Bila was much more comfortable with the boys too who actually have been teasing Hanbin for growing so close to her. He always shrugged it off as being just friends and work but he knew the story didn't end there. Much to his surprise, the drama they were playing was exactly what lead to it. The male knew he couldn't keep it to himself for much longer as he was sure of the female's feelings for him. It was obvious. Or at least, that was what Bobby said.

"Hey, we should practice the next scene." this should be enough to suspect something was about to happen as normally they wouldn't rehearse it by themselves but either way, the female agreed to it.

"You can't do this. Don't you understand this will-" "I don't care. As long as I get to have you... The world could be ending." his eyes looked so focused, his lips so soft and the way he walked towards her, melt her. They were so into their own world that they didn't even notice the small crowd that was watching them. Hanbin's hand rest on Bila's shoulder. She looked into his eyes but he was the one who spoke, stealing her spotlight "Stop finding excuses." then, his hand slid over her shoulder, getting a hold of her chin as if he could predict she was about to look away "It will be you and me against the world if there's need to." he whispered, driving the female crazy. She wasn't even thinking in that moment. Her brain didn't let her react the way the script said, but he was far off from acting the way the script ordered. He didn't know where he got the courage to approach her like this but gladly, he got the lines right.

"If o-" she attempted to speak but Hanbin's finger rest over her lips, stopping her from speaking as he came closer "Stop finding excuses." were his last words before his finger slid from her lip and his lips connected with hers. His hands were now on her waist, not letting her move away from him. He had nothing to lose with this. And the second she responded to the kiss, he felt relieved. The crowd around them. seemed interested on the drama they had directed themselves and perhaps it was better than what the script had prepared for them. It was definitely better since the two of them had the largest smiles when the pulled away. His charisma had crushed her confidence, revealing a shy Bila who was now hiding herself in the crook of his neck. Nope, she wasn't ready to face the world like this. Or at least she didn't feel ready until his hand slipped on hers. It was confirmed, the couple wasn't just a random shipping his fans made up, it was way more than that and they knew about it. Thankfully, the drama had helped them understanding theirselves and it all lead to the moment they were living now, where Hanbin proudly claimed her to be his girlfriend and his working partner.

A.N. : /goes bury myself somewhere before I get beat up/ how was it? Was it too bad? /ufly sob/ I hope you enjoyed it either way! /le me trying the best to get to at least 2000 words... oh well feel free to request and check out my other stories; like/upvote/love/subscribe please and also, leave back your thoughts. thank you o/