k.hanbin -- happiness

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff
Pairing: hanbin x minah (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Hanbin left his work and went to the hospital to accompany his wife who is about to give birth to his daughter.
Inspired by: none
Lenght: 1122 words


• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 


It was a nice morning, for most of the people - the sun was shining bright, pushing away the cold of the air by heating it just enough to make people walk around comfortably without a jacket on their shoulders. This could be a day Minah could be appreciating more than she was in that moment. 
Currently, the female was trying her hardest to focus on breathing in and out - her best friend was the one that somehow forced her to do this; she was calm until she arrived. ''I'm sooo going to kill your husband!'' the female started, pacing around as they waited for the ambulance to arrive since Minah couldn't drive in that moment, much less her best friend who was stressing over such simple thing; something that was bound to happen sooner or later. 


''Calm down, it's normal, he's probably busy with work.'' she calmly told her best friend who quickly turned to her, asking her to stop worrying and start breathing, everything would go fine. Minah could only chuckle at this - she was calm, her best friend was the one panicking because Minah's husband didn't answer the phone.
Minah felt a bit sad with this situation, as she thought that because of his work, he could miss the moment he had been dying to be present in. Before she could hear her best friend start to nag - for the nth time that day - about Hanbin once again, she heard sirens, indicating the ambulance was right there. 


On the way to the hospital, while Minah was thinking about the baby that was soon going to be born and about the way Hanbin would react to his newborn daughter, she heard her best friend groan as another attempt to reach Hanbin was failed. Minah peeked at her best friend, chuckling quietly before the doctor asked her to focus on breathing instead. She complied to it.

 

The second Minah was taken away, her best friend decided to try again, promising to haunt down Hanbin if he didn't answer this once and if he let her best friend go through it alone, she'd gladly pull his hair off his head one by one until there was none left; Minah couldn't be left alone just like that. What would happen to her? Who'd calm her down if she panicked? However, the female that was about to five to birth was quite calm, her best friend was the only one stressing about things that probably didn't make to Minah's list of worries in that moment.


''OH MY GOD. KIM HANBIN, JUST WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOUR WIFE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR DAUGHTER!'' she shouted, not really minding the fact she looked like a mad woman in the middle of the hospital as she waved her hands around, as if scolding the male.

 

The second Hanbin heard that phrase, he gasped. He wasn't expecting his daughter to arrive this soon, much less when he was working. He wouldn't mind driving his wife to the hospital in the middle of the night, not even if he had to wake up two seconds after he fell asleep. He just wanted to be there all the way and he wasn't. ''I'll be there in five!'' he told her, rushing out of the door without telling any of his friends where he was going - he'd explain it later if there was need to; they'd obviously understand, who wouldn't? It was a good cause anyways.


Like the male promised, he managed to arrive within five minutes, rushing inside the hospital, even panting from running from the taxi right into the hospital since he didn't want to miss his daughter's birth; he didn't want to let his wife go through it alone. He noticed that Minah's best friend was about to scold him by the way she glared at him but before she could say a thing, he shook his head ''We'll do that later!'' he told her and quickly asked for indications, feeling glad the doctors let him in just like that.


The second his eyes landed on his wife, he smiled. He didn't miss it, he could still be there with her even if she was the one suffering and he'd just watch. He'd be there to give her strength and make it less hard. He made his way up to her and took her hand in his after dressing up what he thought was a ridiculous costume. ''I'm here, baby.'' he whispered to her, gently rubbing the back of her hand; she had her eyes closed in that moment but he noticed a smile ripped her lips just by the fact she heard his voice.

 

By now, Minah was asleep, resting after what seemed like an eternity to give birth to such small human being. Having Hanbin by her side somehow made it easier. Hanbin's eyes were on his hand that never really left hers, even after they got to meet their little girl. Minah held her in her free arm and Hanbin watched it, smiling like a fool - nothing else mattered in that moment. He managed to be there with his wife and that was the most important thing anyways.
His hand slowly let go of hers, the hand that gripped his tightly just a few minutes ago. He knew that there was still someone who needed to know that the baby girl was already born anyways. 


Slowly, he got up from where he was sitting and leaned down, kissing Minah's forehead - she didn't move; she probably was too into her sleep to even feel a thing. Stealing a last glance at his wife, he walked out to the waiting room. He found his wife's best friend pacing around while biting her nails; he chuckled quietly - Minah was right from the begining when she said her best friend would be the one nervous when she gave birth to their daughter.
He slowly approached her and calmly let her know that Minah and the baby girl were fine, and that her best friend was now asleep due to all the tiredness she felt. 


''I'm going to hit you until you pass out!'' she whispered in a quite loud tone, glaring at Hanbin who laughed quietly at the way she reacted - even if she offended him at that moment, nothing could ruin his mood; his daughter was born and that was itself reason for happiness. 


After arguing for a bit longer with the female, he decided to call his friends, giving out the fresh news about his daughter since he'd want to spend some time with his family right after the closest people to them visited. 

A.N.: I'm really sorry that this is so short but I didn't really know how to write this... Either way, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for requesting, feel free to request once again anytime you'd like.