s.yunhyeong -- prove it then

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: slight-angst, jealousy, fluff
Pairing: yunhyeong x nayoung(reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: yunhyeong and nayoung have a fight because she's jealous [prove it to me then]
Inspired by: none
Lenght: 2241 words
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
"Song Yunhyeong!" a soft voice chuckled as the male's name dropped from her lips. Nayoung's eyes travelled all the way from Yunhyeong to the female who called his name. "Oh Ahri" the male smiled rather widely. Nayoung was a bit mad since the said Ahri interrupted the moment she was having with her boyfriend.

Her eyes watched the female who threw herself in Yunhyeong's arms. She was just beautiful. Her slim body made Nayoung look at herself and start comparing herself to her since she took away Yunhyeong's attention. The way he smiled at her made her frown. Her long black hair fell so beautifully on her shoulders that made Nayoung regret even cutting her hair a few days ago. Before she knew it, she was comparing herself to the girl her boyfriend was talking to.

"It has been so long..." the comment from her boyfriend made her understand they had been at least close before. "Oh, by the way" the male chuckled, remembering his girlfriend. Ahri curiously tilted her head and noticed another girl by Yunhyeong. "This is my girlfriend" he calmly announced, showing off a gentle smile, the one that unconsciously convinced Nayoung she was in love. "And this is Ahri." he continued, gently placing a hand on the female's shoulder. "His ex." the female announced, smiling quite devilishly and Nayoung understood that.

Yunhyeong smiled softly at both. The male hummed quietly and decided to catch up with his ex. They decided to be friends after they broke up since they kind of fell out of love. Nayoung didn't know that but she wasn't surprised as she kind of admired that in her boyfriend; even if someday they broke up, she'd want to still be friends with him - he was too caring to have their story ending tragically anyways.

"Oh my God!" Ahri chuckled softly as she took a look at the male's hand, taking it in hers. "You still keep the watch I gave you." she smiled, noticing Yunhyeong rubbing his nape as he chuckled "Why wouldn't I keep it? I mean, you gave it to me." Nayoung looked down quietly, feeling like she didn't belong there. She sighed quietly, deciding to leave them as she didn't want to listen to them anymore. She knew she didn't want to be there as this probably would make her regret even dating Yunhyeong. Coming to think of it, he rarely showed any kind of affection towards her. He rarely kissed her, he rarely holds her hand but whenever they were in public, he didn't even look at her for longer than half a minute. She sighed again, shaking her head as her eyes landed on her boyfriend who was dancing, a bit too close to his ex. She couldn't actually tell they were exes since they got along so well.


Nayoung took a last glance at her boyfriend who was just too busy laughing with the more attractive female to even notice her who had sat down. She started by sipping on some alcohol but she found out she shouldn't punish her body for a mistake she didn't make. With that in mind, the female got up from her seat.

She didn't bother telling her boyfriend she was going home, it was not like he would mind either. He was too busy with his ex, dancing, chatting and God knows what else could be going on in that moment - Ahri too, was making the most out of it but who could blame her? It was Yunhyeong; Nayoung understood it quite well. She was his girlfriend, she was head over heels for him, at how gentle he was, at how he worried for her and at how he managed to call even when he was busy, tired or about to sleep. He cared for her, she knew it but seeing him that close to his supposed ex, made her feel like their relationship was more like a friendly thing than anything else.


About half an hour later, her phone rang. The female watched her screen light up and show off the name of the guy she was head over heels for. Her eyes watched the screen as the phone rang until the caller gave up on trying. "It took you thirty minutes to notice I was gone." she whispered to herself as she shook her head slowly, stuffing her phone on her pocket. Thirty minutes, in her state seemed like two hundred years but since the male was having fun, it looked like a couple of minutes.

Nayoung didn't go home as she didn't feel like going to such obvious place. She didn't exactly want to see him in that moment since the party was enough for her to understand a lot of things were going on and it was not only her imagination. Blame her for noticing how he seemed to be afraid to touch her hand or even kiss her - it was almost like she had some kind of disease.

Sighing, she took a look at her phone, frowning at the amount of unanswered calls; a single one. "Is this all I'm worth to you? A call?" she whispered, sighing heavily as she shook her head and pulled her phone away, finding the night a bit too cold for her. The fact he only tried to reach her once was somehow disappointing to the female who cared for him so much. She was unsure if she should cry or not since letting her feelings out was actually a good option. 

After a few more minutes, due to the cold air hitting her skin, the female decided to walk home slowly, taking her time as she didn't feel like complying to any schedule. She didn't have Yunhyeong waiting for her either. She had her bed, her tv and her books waiting for her at home; it was what she used to do when she stopped at home, when she was free from work and it wasn't that often since Yunhyeong took most of her time away due to his own schedule. They couldn't meet up often and that lead to those late night calls that comforted her to sleep most of the nights when he wasn't there.

This day was supposed to be theirs simply because Yunhyeong asked her to join him on a party he had to attend until midnight and then, he'd have the weekend off to spend it with her, in her house, alone. At this point, she was quite glad she did take the weekend off as well because even if she wasn't with him, she'd have some time to herself and that's something she didn't get to do often. Yunhyeong could have fun with his ex. 


Once she arrived her house, she noticed that there was a figure standing by the gate, ringing the bell once in a while and releasing quiet sighs. As she got closer, she saw it was no other than Yunhyeong. She didn't want to find him there. She wasn't ready to face him...what was she going to say if he asked her why she left? And what was he doing there in first place? Wasn't he busy with his ex?

''Baby!'' he called out as soon as his eyes landed on Nayoung who frowned and searched for her keys in panic. He didn't quite notice the fact she was trying to run away from him since she didn't move. ''Baby, why did you leave? I was so worried about you...are you sick? Does it hurt anywhere? Did something happen?'' his hands cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look at him. With this, he noticed she did cry that day. His eyes widened.

''Did anyone hurt you? Did you cry? Why are you crying?'' he shot a few questions at her who looked down, raising both eyebrows as she didn't feel like answering any of his questions. Seeing this, he understood he must have been the reason why she was acting this way. ''Did...Did I do something wrong?'' the male asked in a soft tone, leaning down as he tried to have her eyes looking into his. He wanted to hear her reasons, from her lips so they could talk it out and he could understand her.

''It's nothing, I'm fine. I'm just cold, I wanna go in and rest. You should go home too.'' with those last words, he confirmed his thoughts. It was indeed his fault, her sadness was because of him. His eyes searched for hers as he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. He wanted to be with her, he took off the weekend to be with her and now, she was asking him to go home; he didn't want that.

''Let's talk about this... what did I do?'' he sighed quietly, frowning as he looked at her. The female shrugged her shoulders slowly, still insisting that she didn't want to speak. The second her eyes started to avoid his, he frowned. ''Alright, don't say a thing but let me make it up to you.'' he asked her, noticing how she looked back at him but she didn't look happy...at all.

Her hands reached for his, taking them away from her cheeks ''I believe you're wasting time here.'' she mumbled quietly, passing by him to unlock her door. Yunhyeong was confused with her statement - she was his girlfriend, how was he wasting time there? He was right where he needed to be. However, suddenly something clicked in his mind; the reason why she left the party and started acting this way was Ahri. His ex.

Biting his bottom lip, he was quick to grab her and and stop her from walking in without giving him the chance to deffend himself ''Baby, I'm here with you, not with Ahri, this proves you something, right?'' he started, watching her surprised face as she turned around; he knew what was going on.

''But you only noticed I was gone half an hour later I left.'' she spat, frowning as she didn't like the fact they were fighting over his past life with someone else that shouldn't be intrefering with them in that moment. ''No, I noticed you were gone the moment you left. I just thought you needed some fresh air so I didn't stop you from leaving. Then I asked Ahri to check the bathroom when I noticed you weren't outside.'' he explained to her, sighing quietly as he noticed they were fighting over Ahri.

Nayoung didn't like the fact they were, yet again talking about Ahri as if she had done something good to them. She parted her lips to speak but she knew that she could regret what she was about to say later therefore, she shut up and shook her head, wanting to leave the male in there. However, his grip tightened on her, stopping her from leaving. ''This isn't about Ahri, is it?'' he asked, knowing that there had to be something else bothering her. 

The female sighed heavily and glared at him. ''This is about you not wanting to be with me.'' she told him, managing to take her arm back as he stared at her, lost in the conversation and perhaps even confused about the meaning of her words. ''I get it, you still like her, don't you? Then what the hell are you still doing here, Yunhyeong?'' Nayoung stomped her feet on the floor shrugging her shoulders as she looked away, trying her best to stop herself from crying.

The male, on the other hand, stared at his girlfriend dumbfounded. ''What are you talking about? I want to be with you, that's why I asked you to be mine in first place. I don't want Ahri. Yeah, the things Ahri and I had were good, I admit, but it's over and there's nothing she can do to have me back at this point because I fell in love with you.'' he confessed his feelings, not caring about who heard them - if Nayoung was aware of them, it'd be enough for him. She looked into his eyes, holding back a smile at the fact she knew he was saying the truth.

''We don't act like a couple though...'' the female commented, looking down at the floor as she allowed him to come up to her. He sighed quietly by hearing her. ''We don't kiss....we don't hold hands... you're so distant whenever we're in public.'' she frowned, looking up at him as she let him know about her concerns. Yunhyeong blinked upon hearing them. 

''I thought you weren't comfortable doing that kind of thing in public...'' he started, titling his head slightly to see her as he pulled her into his embrace ''I thought you just weren't that much into kissing, that's why, baby.'' he let her know, pecking one of her cheeks as he was done speaking. ''You know perfectly well I love you'' he told her.

Nayoung pulled back and glared at the male playfully - at least they cleared things out and that made her happy. The male smiled at the way she almost challenged him. He cupped one of her cheeks and leaned in, kissing her lips gently in the middle of the street, not really caring about whoever passed by and saw them. Nayoung gave into the kiss, smiling softly as she enjoyed it; after all, she was more jealous than actually doubting him. 


A.N.: Aye I'm publishing the oneshots /scenarios like I promised! Throw your hands in the air /slapped/ jk. Anyways, I loved writing this one, thank you so much for requesting it, honey! I hope to hear from you again; don't feel afraid to leave behind your feedback or to request.