Jealous of Mr Perfect

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona sat in class, her left hand supporting her face as she took down notes with her other. This was one of the only classes where Yuri didn't have with her so she didn't have to worry about her kid of her boyfriend so her focus on studies here was a hundred percent.

Funny enough, this class didn't have Yuri but the lesson always reminded her of Yuri; probably because of the little chocolate-coloured monkey in her textbook. Every bit of the monkey - Yuri's tanned skin, his hyperactivity and his childish nature. 

Feeling a nudge in her ribs, Yoona turned towards her tablemate, Sooyoung, “Yes, Oppa?” Sooyoung just passed Yoona his phone, showing her the message Yuri had sent to him. She couldn't help but to let out a big smile at her boyfriend's instructions to Sooyoung. It happened rather frequently but Yoona enjoyed watching Yuri be jumpy and alert over everything that involved her. 

 

To: Choi Babo 👹

Take care of my girlfriend. 

Let me know if anyone stares at her.

From: Kwon Babo 👺

 

The thing about Kwon Yuri is that - no one knows how adorable he could be unless Yoona was somewhere nearby or with him. He could just narrow his eyes and glare at someone, it would already make him seem like a typical bully in school. Yoona could remember the first time she saw him in her class. To say that she was merely annoyed was a perfect understatement of the year. 

 

Flashback.

The doe-eyed girl was walking into class with her Biology textbook in her hands, ready to start class. Her first terms tests were coming up in less than 2 weeks so she couldn’t afford to screw this up, especially when her parents were both waiting to be proud of her. “Hey, Yoona!” Yoona turned around and exchanged hugs with her friend, Sooyoung.

“Hi, Oppa. Have you finished the project?” Yoona asked and burst out laughing when Sooyoung just shut his eyes and made a face. “What project? What is a project? I don’t remember anything!” Sooyoung exclaimed, making everyone else in class laugh at his antics. Yoona and Sooyoung both made their ways to their seats when Yoona stopped in her tracks. Sooyoung just sat in his place and started taking out his books, ignoring the figure sitting beside him. Yoona placed her biology textbook on the table and tapped the sleeping figure’s shoulder gently, “hello?” 

There was no response whatsoever. Yoona bit her lip, she wasn’t losing her patience yet, “Excuse me? Wake up please, you’ll be late for your class!”

Her useless tablemate Sooyoung just chuckled at Yoona’s futile attempts to wake the sleeping figure. Yoona took the chance to analyze the figure – grey hoodie and black track pants, it didn’t look like something a year two student would wear to biology class. “Yah, Sunbae. Wake up!”

Yoona huffed, placing both hands on the figure’s broad shoulders, “YAH! BE OBEDIENT WHEN I’M TRYING TO BE PATIENT!”

By now, everyone in class was watching in amusement as Yoona tried to wake the person in her seat up. They were sure he was a new student because everyone was already well seated in their seats and all knew that Yoona sat beside Sooyoung during biology. “This is getting out of hand.” Yoona muttered and stormed out of the class, leaving everyone a little worried since she never lost her composure as the class president.

“YOONA! OMO!”

Their ever-so-sweet class president had marched into the classroom holding onto the biggest dictionary they had ever seen. “I tried to be nice for so long…” Yoona mumbled under her breath as she approached the figure with slow steps, holding the dictionary tightly. Sooyoung quickly stood up and held onto Yoona’s hands, “YOONA! WAIT!”

Yoona cocked an eyebrow and stopped there, waiting for Sooyoung to give instructions, “Yah… Kwon Yul! Wake up, you idiot!” Sooyoung stood behind the chair and threw a couple of punches at ‘Kwon Yul’ without hesitation.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT… You know him, Oppa?” Yoona questioned, walking towards Sooyoung with the dictionary now. Sooyoung smiled nervously and backed away from the seat, Yoona could be bloody scary if she wanted to be. 

“WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY SO?”

And everyone watched as their favourite class president chased after her tablemate and friend, Sooyoung around class with the dictionary. “You could… have woken him…. up before… I LOST… MY PATIENCE!” Yoona breathed out as she hit Sooyoung with the dictionary. Sooyoung covered his most precious part before anything, not even bothering to argue back since he wanted to watch Yoona get impatient and scold the sleeping figure. 

No one noticed the figure slowly rising up from the table, letting out a small yawn as he looked around sleepily, taking off his earphones. “What’s going on here?”

Flashback end.

 

That was how she first met Yuri and by God’s grace, he narrowly escaped from getting hit by the huge dictionary in Yoona’s hands. She was extra annoyed that day since there was a practical test for biology that day and here some idiot was sleeping in her seat like no one's business. Their first official meeting was when Yoona had to pass something to Sooyoung but he was having practice so she visited him at the baseball field.

Yoona never failed to have her mood brightened whenever she reminisced of that day. 

 

Flashback.

Yoona was rushing to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter