Undeserving

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTICE

Reader @SalinaJung copied the entire foreword & description of this story without bothering to change the dialogue or anything in the least. All she changed were the characters and if any of you are unaware, it's still considered plagiarism. Thanks to another reader @markaxel who gave me a heads-up! <3

please report that author @SalinaJung for plagiarism; even the title is the same, except that she used the story for t***e members.

Link: Plagarized

 

Now, please read the update ^^ 

 

Yoona knew exactly what her condition was like; she knew her body best and she was the only one who knew how much she could take at one point. She knew she was suffering from a relapse and at this point, everyone would know about her past condition. There were so many things that Yoona had revealed about her background without qualms, but this old condition was not going to be one of them in the near future. She thought she was well over it and was never going to go back to this part of her life but... life seems to be proving her wrong in almost every way. 

“Miss Im, you’re awake.”

“S-Sorry for the i-inconvenience…”

The nurse shook her head earnestly and sent some comforting words to the woman on the bed; how could the patient be feeling so terrible when her condition was so abrupt?

Yoona let the nurse do her own thing as she stared at her own limbs and sighed to herself; it was no wonder there were people throwing worried stares at her when she was in school. She did look terribly thin and it was reaching a point where it was becoming a cause of worry. From where she was lying down, Yoona's eyes widened when she saw a familiar build of a person standing outside her room door; it couldn't be. She blinked several times to make sure she wasn't seeing things but the figure didn't disappear, neither did it fade.

Though Yoona was pretty convinced that it was a figment of her own imagination, she didn't hesitate to shut her eyes when she saw the figure begin to turn around. 

“I’ll be bringing you for a scan tomorrow morning, so please do try and eat just a little.”

“Thank you, Imo.” Yoona smiled weakly, knowing she was going to have difficulty ingesting her meals again. She might as well apologise to her nurse-in-charge first. She sighed and held onto the nurse’s hand before she left, “I’ll try my best to eat but please understand if I can’t.” 

The nurse nodded and sent Yoona an understanding smile; she had seen so many people with this eating disorder that it was practically second nature for her to receive apologies before their meals. She knew being in charge of anorexic patients meant cleaning up quite a bit of waste and food but it didn't matter; her main aim was to cure them of this disorder. Plus, those patients having a relapse was causing more worry than original patients.

“Doctor,” the nurse poked her head out when she left the ward; she titled her head and bowed a little at the family members waiting outside. “I think we need to have a talk regarding one of the patient’s current conditions.”

As Jessica watched the doctor leave, her heart rate started to increase at the thought of Yoona's condition deteriorating. She buried her face in her palms as Taeyeon rubbed her back comfortingly; he didn't know what to do with the news so he stayed silent. Jessica didn't know how to face the rest of their friends; the look on their faces was enough to make her feel guilty for not breathing a single word about it. Yet how could she bring it up when Yoona didn't want to expose that part of her past at that point in time? Not to mention that someone else was here when he shouldn't be. 

“Why didn’t you tell any of us, Jessie?” Tiffany asked softly, sitting on the other side of the blonde, “we might have been able to stop this from happening if we knew…”

Sunny grabbed hold of Tiffany’s arm and shook her head persistently; the pressure on the blonde’s shoulders must have been horrid already - these burning questions could be answered much later when everything was sorted out and calm right now. Jessica had many people to answer to and it was not going to turn out too well if there were people chasing for answers now as well. The others were trying to curb their curiosity and urge to find out the truth but they too were well aware of how many people Jessica was going to have to account to: Mr Im, Mrs Kwon, Kyungwon and last of all, Yuri. 

“Jessica!”

“Kyungwon!”

Everyone watched in utter horror and surprise as Jessica literally charged to the direction Kyungwon was coming from; this was not what they expected in the least. One question was running through their minds: how in the world did the over-protective cousin and the douchebag of an ex-boyfriend get along so well after all that has happened? One person in particular was watching on with raging jealousy and anger; no one had welcomed him here but they were all casually greeting the man walking towards them. The change in treatment was mindblowing, to say the least. 

Tiffany smirked when she saw the pained look in Yuri’s eyes and she moved to sit beside the tanned guy. She nudged him and smiled, “feeling jealous, aren’t we?”

When Yuri crossed his arms over his chest and retreated into his own space, he started to seriously mull over what was happening around him. Yuri didn't know how much his friends wanted to kill him for being there like nothing had happened; but they wouldn't, not when Yoona was lying there and might regain consciousness anytime. There was no way Kyungwon could be here without Jessica wanting to murder him, unless something had happened without his knowledge. He knew Yoona was tired of everything and he regretted pushing her over her limit; this might have been caused by him, though not directly. 

 

*

 

“Yoong?”

“Yoona… I know you’re not really in a coma, are you?”

The doe-eyed woman chose to keep her eyes shut after recognising the owner of the voice; she wasn’t in a good enough state to face him right now. She wanted to hide away from him right now and she didn't want to see him - the state she was in was not a good one. Yoona was not a vulnerable person, and he didn't deserve to see her with her walls broken down anymore. 

“There are so many things that I want to ask and I want to know, but I can’t when you’re in this state…”

Then don’t.

“If only you didn’t get me kicked out of the team.”

 

That was enough.

Yoona had enough of whatever trash was coming from his mouth; her eyes snapped open immediately and she took her hand away from his grasp. “You know what? Piss off, Yuri. I don’t need you here, and I don’t want to see you here either.” Yoona warned with the coldest tone Yuri had ever heard; she was not going to be weak in front of him anymore. She might be rash and all but her main purpose was to protect her boyfriend; but if Yuri couldn't understand that, then there was no point carrying on anymore.

Yuri finally expressed a small smile when Yoona said those words, “you’ve finally stopped pretending to sleep.”

A sigh left Yoona’s lips as she tried to sit up against the headboard, glaring at Yuri when he was about to help her. She was done playing push and pull with him; there was literally no point in wasting time anymore. Perhaps this whole relationship was a mistake right from the very beginning; they might have been in their honeymoon phase, hence the beautiful atmosphere almost all the time. This was the reality she needed to face from now on.

“What do you want from me?”

“I… I…” Yuri didn’t know what to say at all, and his words were fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter