Confused

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All you cheeky TaengSic shippers lurking around, this is for you!  so at the end of the last chapter, you read about Sica crying with YoonYul and Taeyeon watching from a distance... did you guess it right?

Read on to find out and let me know if you deserve karma points  and to be very clear, the events below are what happened before Sica joined YoonYul at the canteen! 

 

 

---

 

 

Taeyeon wasn't standing up, neither was he sitting on his usual bench. He couldn't write any lyrics, neither could he sing as well as normally. His production and composing wasn't going his way and neither was his voice. In a nutshell, the day was going horrible for Taeyeon and nothing was going the way it should be. 

Walking over towards the wall of the recording studio, Taeyeon shut his eyes and knocked his forehead against the hard surface, as if it was going to help him get his together. He continued knocking and knocking; he couldn't figure out why in the world Jessica was still floating around in his mind. For goodness' sakes, Taeyeon had even dreamt of her the night before. 

“Kim. Tae. Yeon.” Taeyeon mumbled, “get your head together before you’re kicked out of the vocal team… you can think of Jessica lat—no, don’t you dare think about her. NO.”

It was happening again.

These few days, Taeyeon found himself thinking about Jessica more than he definitely intended to. Ever since Yuri was admitted to hospital for injuring his hamstrings and dehydration, Jessica's complete breakdown had also taken a toll on Taeyeon. He found himself thinking about her smile and tears whenever he had nothing to do; it was driving him crazy. 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon... what the hell have you done to me?”

And with the constant knocking of his forehead, Taeyeon didn't realise that someone had already entered the studio a while ago. 

Taeyeon was about to knock his forehead one more time when he felt a cold hand as its surface instead of the rough texture and he knew exactly who it was. “Nothing is going to come out of this, Taeyeon…” “I know. I just needed to let off some steam. I’m fine, Sica.” Taeyeon gently took Jessica’s hand off his forehead and walked back to the chair, “what are you doing here, by the way? Don’t you have design now?” 

Jessica's hand was practically hanging in mid-air where Taeyeon had taken it off, her heart aching at the action involuntarily. She simply wanted to stop Taeyeon before he could have a chance to hurt himself but he seemed like he didn't want her to go near him at all. 

“I… I…” Jessica stuttered, she didn’t know how to tell Taeyeon that she was here because she missed his dorky face. She continued to mumble till she saw some stray papers on the table, “Fany told me to tidy up the table for her so…” Taeyeon hummed in response, he saw through that blatant lie almost instantly but he wasn’t going to embarrass Jessica.

 

Silence erupted between the two as they looked around the room and everywhere else; as long as their eyes didn't meet, everything would be just fine. Taeyeon wanted to tell Jessica that she was beautiful even though she was wearing a simple white sweater and black skinny jeans but he couldn't bring himself to... he didn't know how to. 

Jessica, on the other hand, couldn't stop the constant pounding of her heart against her ribcage; it almost seemed as if it might pump out of her chest soon enough. She couldn't stop her eyes from roaming around Taeyeon's charismatic figure; he was going to be tough one to get over. 

 

To: Sica 💟

Sica-ah, are you at the recording studio now? I won't be coming... I know I promised to record our duet today but I'm coming down with fever  

I PROMISE I WILL THO OK

♥  I L Y  B A B E  ♥

From: Fany 💟

 

Jessica couldn't hide the smile gracing her face; Tiffany could be such a cutiepie sometimes. Tiffany was the one who knew her best; she could tell when Jessica was  crushing on someone and she could tell when Jessica needed a hug even if she wasn't vocal about it. Fortunately, Tiffany was one who could be there for her silently and only when Jessica needed would she start giving her advice. 

Yet, Tiffany had to fall sick at a time like this.

Not that Tiffany could convey Jessica's thoughts to Taeyeon but at least Jessica would feel a little stronger with Tiffany around. Tiffany was one out of her many pillars of strength and even when she was sick, she was still so thoughtful. Tiffany was truly the best. 

 

To: Fany 💟

you always nag at me to take care of myself but look at you now  Anyway, I just want you to get better so don't rush your recovery! We can record it any other day cause we're ahead 

Get well soon, baby girl ♡

From: Sica 💟

 

Taeyeon tried his best to ignore the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter