Day 2

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung ran his fingers through his hair as he waited for Hyoyeon outside the dance studio; he had no idea what the woman was thinking, especially when she might be pregnant. He knew Hyoyeon was practically in love with dancing and it was going to become her life in the future but he didn’t know it would be to this extent. Sooyoung was immensely worried about the outcome but Hyoyeon was as carefree as a bird; being her normal self was enough to scare him! True, she hasn’t gone for a check-up so they’re not sure if she’s pregnant but wouldn’t it be better to stay away from strenuous exercises before the check-up?

“Oh my God… he’s so cute!”

“A Kingka is a kingka for a reason…”

Hyoyeon chuckled, shaking her head at the whispering among her members. She could tell who it was immediately just by them saying things like that. Not to brag but Sooyoung was always waiting for her outside the studio without fail, but the one thing she failed to realise was how other people were recognising him here too. Sooyoung never came here because he along with Yuri, majored in the sports and fitness area so they were not as popular here compared to the main building. Now that they were actually seeing Sooyoung at such a close proximity, they couldn't deny his looks or behaviour that much. 

“Yah. Yah… go back to your original positions before I kick all of you out of the finalists’ list.”

There were several complains and grumbling about how Hyoyeon was being too strict and hard on her members but she didn't care; she was put in charge of the entire squad for a reason. Hyoyeon the music and was about to start her solo when she felt her phone vibrate incessantly; a groan left her lips when she saw the familiar caller ID. 

“Yes?”

“When are you going to finish?” Sooyoung whined, kicking his legs against the chair legs, “I don’t want you to dance anymore. We’re supposed to go for dinner!”

Hyoyeon bit down on her lower lip after she heard his childish tone; she couldn't smile now or it would be obvious that there was something going on between them. She might be part of the group when it comes to popularity but not many people knew about them officially dating outside of their group of friends and it was going to stay that way. She didn't have anything against others knowing about their relationship like Yoona's and Yuri's but she preferred to have it beneath the surface... at least until they were an official couple. Up till now, the topic of or becoming an official couple hasn't arose ever since they gave in to their temptations.

“I’ll be done in ten minutes. Be patient.”

“Ugh!”

With that groan of frustration, the call ended and left Hyoyeon giggling to herself at Sooyoung’s behaviour.

 

It was the longest ten minutes of Sooyoung's life and he nearly jumped for joy when Hyoyeon finally left the dance studio along with a bag. He had already moved places so he wouldn't be seen by her team members anytime soon and he'd wait for everyone to leave before re-appearing. It was bad enough the people in their school were already so nosey and desperate for gossip from time to time, Sooyoung was sick of it. He knew how much Hyoyeon hated having all the excess attention as well, especially when the student body practically decided her uality for her. 

“Why isn’t she coming out?”

“Aish…”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes when she saw Sooyoung resting his back against the pillar, eyes looking up towards the ceiling; he could be such a drama king sometimes. She looked around carefully and tiptoed over to where he was standing; she loved giving Sooyoung surprises sometimes. When Hyoyeon was right behind him, she threw her arms around his slim waist. Sooyoung gasped in shock when he felt her behind him but he instantly relaxed after feeling Hyoyeon's fingers poking his flesh playfully. She had an odd habit of playing with his flat stomach because of how amazed she was at how a guy could be this skinny and have a waist as thin as a female's.

Sooyoung turned around and draped his arms upon Hyoyeon's shoulders, his lips pouting mischieviously at the woman in front of him. He wanted to receive some sort of consolation for waiting this long alone, “miss me?”

“Not at all.”

And that was another meaning of yes, he was dearly missed. 

 

The couple walked hand in hand along the hallway, not afraid of people seeing since her dance class was the last one for the morning till the classes in the evening. They were so engrossed in their own world, eyes meeting whenever they could; perhaps it was the thrill and heart-racing simulation of dating someone they've been at loggerheads with all this time they've known each other. It was something new for both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon – Sooyoung had never been in a proper relationship with someone for so long before; a month was considered long. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, hasn’t dating a guy ever since her first boyfriend in middle school and multiple girlfriends afterward.

Sooyoung gulped and looked straight ahead, trying to hide the foolish grin that was crawling upon his face. He was filled with an overwhelming bubbliness that it was almost impossible to voice it out with words alone. Though he did get the shock of his life when Hyoyeon dragged him a few more corridors before pinning him against the lockers.

“I finally get to look at you, huh?”

“You get to look at this handsome face,” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at her.

The look on Hyoyeon's face when he said that showed that she wasn't the least bit impressed by it; she looked more pissed off... Sooyoung felt goosebumps rise all over his body. She gasped aloud when their positions were switched in a blink of an eye, her back pressing against the lockers this time. Sooyoung his lower lip, his palms on either side of Hyoyeon's face. He was practically pinning Hyoyeon against the lockers at risk of people noticing if they simply walked past or into the hallway.

Just as they were about to close the gap, Sooyoung’s eyes narrowed in on a picture pasted on the locker beside them.

“What the …”

Hyoyeon’s eyes flew open at the cursing immediately; Sooyoung didn’t curse so openly like this. She was faced with his back view, and he was looking at a piece of paper rather seriously. She hugged him from behind and nuzzled her face into Sooyoung’s shoulder like a baby kitten would against its mother. Sooyoung held onto Hyoyeon's hands and rubbed them tenderly, his eyes were wide with horror when he finally realised the hidden meaning behind the note. His hands begin to shake with anger when he registered the happenings in his mind; this was not possible in any way. 

“Yah!” Hyoyeon moved in front of him worriedly, frowning at the angry expression on his face. She gently took the paper from him and sighed, “don’t look at it anymore.”

“Look at it, Hyo.”

 

소시방 have any of you seen this!  it's on every locker i see!!!  where is hwang miyoung tae: we haven't seen her for days yul: i haven't seen her since i went to the hospital seo: i can't see the image it's a picture of Tiffany...  with names and remarks all over it jess: what is happening yoo: YAH UNNIE! HWANG MIYOUNG UNNIE! she hasn't been coming to school either i just checked her attendance no one has seen her yul: i can't reach her at all       her ph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter