Revelation

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just to remind you - the previous chapter is merely a fraction of Taeyeon's past & it has nothing to do with whatever's happening currently so this chapter is a continuation of Confused  

Please enjoy this chapter & don't forget to feed your author-nim with love 

 

 

---

 

 

Yoona was on the ground in less than ten seconds, having heard Sunny's account of what happened between Taeyeon and his ex-girlfriend, Sunmi. Yuri wasn't any better, his legs were completely jelly after hearing Taeyeon's incident as well. Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were both on the verge of crying as well, wondering how in the world Taeyeon could mask his pain with happiness.

“And…” Tiffany sniffled into a tissue, “TaeTae didn’t tell anyone about it?”

Sunny shook her head with a sigh, she had tried countless times to persuade Taeyeon to get help from a counselor but to no avail. “You’ve no idea how many times I tried to bring him to see someone,” Sunny’s fist clenched involuntarily, “he was either too scared or too embarrassed to.”

Yuri massaged his temples in frustration and anger, “how the hell did she get away with it? Seriously, I would have beat that little if I was in the same high school as them!” Yoona placed her hand on Yuri's, rubbing it gently to calm him down. She knew he was simply spitting vulgarities out of anger and she wasn't going to stop him; they were all rather upset and angry as well. 

“You know how Taeyeon is, don’t you?”

Of course.

Kim Taeyeon was the gentlest person out of the group of them and for him to become so popular, it had taken him ages. He wasn’t one to clamour after popularity, neither was he one to bear grudges against the others who used to bully him. It just so happened that he was blessed with the voice of an angel and it allowed him another option to express his emotions with.

“Does Sica know about this?” Hyoyeon asked. Yoona’s ears perked up at this and her eyes flew to Sunny’s, she needed to know – Jessica’s happiness was at stake here. Sunny chuckled and looked up sadly, “do you think they would be in this state if Taeyeon had told her earlier?” 

Jessica had told Yoona everything after she calmed down and managed to stop crying which definitely took Yoona by shock. Yoona couldn't understand why Taeyeon didn't want Jessica to touch him and in order to find out, she had to ask Taeyeon's best friend: Sunny. 

Seohyun swallowed hard and linked her arm with Sooyoung's, “Oppa, are you going to see Taeyeon-oppa soon? Can you please give me regards to him?” Sooyoung nodded and patted his little cousin's head gently, he was sure Taeyeon missed Seohyun too. 

“Look,” Sunny started carefully, “I know you guys are worried but I don’t think Taeyeon is ready to tell anyone else so please, act like you know nothing.” 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yuri was walking along the hallway with Tiffany when they saw Taeyeon walking towards them from the opposite direction, his pair of aviator sunglasses covering his swollen and puffy eyes. “Yul...” Tiffany tugged on Yuri’s sleeve, “please have a filter, don’t forget to watch your mouth.” Yuri nodded and took deep breaths, making sure he was calm and steady. 

“Hyung!”

Taeyeon looked up and he almost cursed when he realized he had no escape out of this. He didn’t want to end up breaking down in front of his friends when they had troubles of their own to handle. He tried to smile, “Yul, Fany.”

If it wasn’t for Tiffany trying to save Taeyeon some face, she would have called him out on his weak acting. She hated it when any of her friends acted like they were fine when it was obvious they were not. Similarly, Yuri was trying to hold himself back from ripping those sunglasses off Taeyeon’s face so he could yell at him to let his emotions out. 

“What are you doing here, Yul?” Taeyeon chuckled, “aren’t you supposed to have a tutoring session with Yoong in about 10 minutes?”  

Oh right. 

How could Yuri forget all about that?

Taeyeon and Tiffany watched in amusement as Yuri whipped out his phone and frantically unlocked it, checking his messages from Yoona. “Seriously, how could I forget?” Yuri slapped his forehead and continued mumbling incoherent words to himself, “damn, Yoong’s gonna kill me…” Yuri shut his eyes and bit his lower lip, he had missed so many messages.

 

♡ Yoong bb ♡ we have tuition in a few minutes don't forget! hello? Kwon Yuri!!!! baby :( are you ignoring me??? WELL SO BE IT! don't you dare turn up for tuition 

 

Right after he finished reading the last message, Yuri dashed off to the library, leaving behind a snickering Taeyeon and Tiffany. “Seriously, he’s so whipped for Yoong. I can already imagine what their marriage life will be like.” Taeyeon chuckled, nodding in agreement. He turned to Tiffany and lowered his volume a little, “Fany, can I talk to you in private?”

 

-

 

Yuri was sweating bullets by the time he reached the library, his t-shirt completely drenched with perspiration. He looked around for Yoona frantically, hoping his girlfriend hadn't left in a fit of anger just yet. Yoona was adorable when she was upset or pissed off with Yuri but when it was overboard... oh my, Yuri didn't think he'd be able to pacify her in any way. 

He grabbed hold of a random girl and dragged her closer, “have you seen Yoona anywhere?” The girl was completely astounded by how Yuri looked so charming even though he was sweating profusely, “yes, she’s in the study corner with… HEY!” Yuri didn't bother to wait for her full answer when she mentioned that Yoona wasn't alone.

Who could his girlfriend possibly be studying with?

His eyes scanned the room for his precious girl and he let out an animalistic growl when he spotted a rather familiar person sitting next to her, “Ok Taecyeon?”

 

Yoona was busy consulting Taecyeon on a few questions based on her History class and didn't realise her own boyfriend was walking towards them with anger. “Um… Yoona-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter