Yoona's Errand Boy

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Fresh update for you guys! If you haven't already read my diabetic-worthy chapter dedicated to Yoong's birthday, please bring yourself to the previous chapter! For those who have, please get ready to increase your blood sugar levels 

 

 

---

 

 

Yoona curled into a ball, hugging her big stuffed bear tightly. The pain in her abdomen was killing her and making her sweat crazily, she was feeling so darn miserable. Turning to look at her digital clock sitting on her bedside table, Yoona let out an even louder groan.

It was coming to 4.05 in the morning, a time where students should be asleep since there were classes and lectures tomorrow. Yet, here she was lying in bed in a fetus position because of her stupid menstrual cramps that were driving her nuts. She tossed and turned in bed, trying to find a position where her cramps didn’t hurt as bad but to no avail.

That wasn’t the worst part.

The worst part of it all was…. she wanted Yuri beside her so bad. 

 

♡ Yul baby ♡ yuuuullllll....  baby i'm dying  where are youuuuuuuuuuu

 

Right, why would Yuri even reply her at this time? 

Yoona vaguely remembered that Yuri promised her to sleep early since he had physiotherapy and a follow-up for his hamstrings yesterday plus there was an important lecture on Anatomy tomorrow; not forgetting that the promises Yuri made to Yoona were never broken.

And all of a sudden, she regretted making Yuri promise to sleep early. 

 

♡ Yul baby ♡ what is it, baby...  are you okay?  why are you still awake i thought you promised to sleep early i did and i was but i had to pee you can go back to sleep babe i'm fine you're not when a girl says she's fine, she's not  especially you so what is it  just needed to talk to you i miss you so much yoong, don't get me wrong but.... are you on your period  wtf how did you know  i knew it want me to come over?  are you nuts it's already 4.30am nuts for you seriously though want me over?  i will hug you till you fall asleep you love it when my arms are around you you love tucking your face into my neck .... damn it i want you here so bad see you in 10 

 

Kwon Yuri, I'll let you off this time. 

 

 

And make good his word he did, Yuri was already in Yoona's backyard with his backpack containing his clothes, binder and books for tomorrow. He looked around cautiously just in case some random busy-body called the police to report him from breaking in.

Good, no one around at all. 

 

First step, throw his bagpack up to Yoona's balcony so it would be easier to climb the two trees leading to the platform.

Second step, tuck in his t-shirt and and zip up his jacket so there won't be any imbalance when the wind blew.

Third step, was to put his foot on the lowest branch and never look down ever again. 

 

“Okay, Kwon Yuri. You’ve done this a couple of times, this time should be no exception…” Yuri prep talked himself, one hand on his abs to calm himself down. He wasn't so afraid of falling, it was more the fear of waking Yoona's dad and getting his poor, miserable girlfriend into trouble when she was already in pain. “For Yoona… this is for your future wife.”

While Yuri was carefully making his way up, Yoona had shifted from the bed to her floor. She was comfortably wrapped in her thick Rilakkumma covers but it wasn't helping very much, especially since her cramps were inconsistent. Every time she wanted to fall asleep, the pain came back and ruined her plan of entering dreamland. “Oh my God… Yuri…” Yoona groaned, holding onto her stomach. 

Yuri smiled when he heard Yoona groan, he must have taken slightly longer than usual to make his way up. “Yes, Yoong. I’m here.” Yuri mumbled and dusted off his pants before quietly opening the balcony door, tiptoeing into Yoona’s room. He headed straight for the bed, ignoring the huge obstacle on the floor. “Yoo—Woah!” Yuri’s eyes widened as he fell face flat onto the soft bed, his legs high up in the air.

Yoona forced herself to sit up, letting out soft moans and groans as she did so. “Yul?” Yuri turned around immediately and made a creeped out expression when he saw Yoona sitting on the floor with the covers wrapped around her, leaving only her face visible. “Baby? What the hell are you doing on the floor?” Yuri got up from the bed and knelt on the floor, cupping his girlfriend’s face. “My stomach hurts so bad…”

Yuri shook his head and chuckled, “it doesn’t mean you have to lie on the floor, Yoong. Come here, I’ll bring you to bed.” Yoona just let Yuri place one arm under her knees and one around her shoulder, lifting her up. “Aigoo, my poor baby.” Yuri sighed, giving Yoona a peck on the nose. Yoona pouted leaned her head against Yuri's shoulder, snuggling into Yuri's warm embrace. “Yes, I’m very poor thing right now…” Yoona mumbled, ignoring Yuri’s constant laughter that was making her vibrate against his chest.

A loud sigh left Yoona's lips when her body finally touched the soft mattress of her bed, snuggling into her pillow. Yuri lay half his body beside Yoona, resting his head on his hand, “feeling better now?” He was taken aback when Yoona shook her head, fingers tracing his chest through his t-shirt. 

“Cuddle me…” Yoona whined, pulling Yuri closer by his shirt. Yuri was more than amused at Yoona's behaviour, she was rarely clingy so these moments were gold for him. “At least let me adjust myself first, baby.” Yuri said, lying down beside Yoona as he opened his arms, “come here…” Yoona quickly moved closer bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter