A Small Fight

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please check out my two new YoonYul stories - Down For You & Love Me or Die. 

Down For You is a one-shot whereby Yuri shows her appreciation for Yoong while Love Me or Die is a short story whereby ex-girlfriend/top surgeon meets Yuri in the operating theatre again; will she allow Yuri to live or die?

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yuri hated coming for History, he really did. Firstly, what was the point in learning History anyway? It’s not like it will ever happen again or have an effect on him or anyone in the future. He adjusted his bag straps tiredly, swinging his leg off his bike carefully. Though Yoona didn’t have class this morning, he made it a point to come for his classes punctually.

“Am I seeing things, Mr Kwon?”

Turning around, Yuri scowled deeply at the person who asked. “What do you want, Choi Siwon?” He really didn’t have the time, neither did he want to start a fight with him.

There were more important things Yuri needed to do.

Siwon smirked and walked closer, “just thought I’ll say hi… since your girlfriend’s not with you.” Yuri turned off the engine and took out his earphones; he didn’t have time for Siwon’s nonsensical antics. However, before Yuri could take another step forward, Siwon purposefully bumped his arm into Yuri’s, where his binder was carefully held.

He watched in horror as his notes and plastic sheets flew out of the rings, his entire binder falling apart. Yuri clenched his teeth, his jaw tensing up. “What the do you want, Siwon? I haven’t bothered you anymore, have I?” Siwon scoffed and walked even closer, both men having their chest close together. “I wonder what Yoona sees in you… you’re nothing but a troublemaker who puts her in a tough position.”

By now, a crowd had gathered around both Yuri and Siwon, watching fearfully as the drama unfolded. Yuri hadn’t been in fights ever since he started dating Yoona and they all hoped it would remain that way. When Yuri was angry, no one except Yoona had control over him but Yoona wasn’t in school today, which meant that this fight would be extremely bad.

“And yet,” Yuri looked up with a smirk of his own, “I’m the one who makes her happy.”

With that said, Yuri pushed Siwon off him and bent down to pick up his notes. He wasn’t going to let Yoona’s effort go to waste like this. Even if his notes would be torn and tattered, he was going to make sure that Yoona’s post-its weren’t affected because they were his source of motivation. Yuri carefully inspected each and every one of them, hoping neither were ruined because of Siwon’s actions.

If they were… so God help him, he was going to beat the out of Siwon.

Thankfully, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were on their way to the field when they saw the crowd blocking the way. Taeyeon tapped one of their shoulders, “what’s going on here?” “Oh… Siwon is trying to provoke Yuri into starting a fight.” Sooyoung’s eyes widened and he pushed past the people blocking, he wasn’t going to allow it.

Siwon marched forward and stomped his shoe on Yuri’s hand when he was about to pick up one of his lecture notes, “what the ! Get off me!” Yuri yelped, struggling to get his hand away. Sooyoung grabbed Siwon’s shirt and pulled him off Yuri, holding him at arm’s length. Taeyeon bent down beside Yuri and carefully lifted his hand, “Yul, can you move your hand?”

There were tears in Yuri’s eyes, his hand hurt so badly. He didn’t care if the veins or bones were affected; he just wanted to chop it off right there and then. Taeyeon supported Yuri up but before he could hold Yuri, Yuri charged to Siwon and threw a well-deserved punch at him. “Don’t hold me back,” Yuri glared at Sooyoung and Sooyoung immediately got the hint, deciding to pick up Yuri’s notes and post-its. Yuri walked calmly to Siwon whose nose was bleeding profusely, grinning as he bent beside him, “the next time you do that to my binder, I will give you more than just a broken nose.”

Sooyoung collected all the loose pieces before handing them to Taeyeon, he would do a better job of holding Yuri back because they were of similar height. “Yuri, that’s enough. Let’s go to the nurse… now.” Sooyoung’s tone was cold and Yuri knew when to be obedient. After all, his friends always had his best interests at heart and he wouldn’t doubt that for anything else.

As the trio walked back towards the main compound, the crowd dispersed as well, leaving Siwon on the ground. He deserved it and help wasn’t something that should be given to people who ask for trouble. Out of all people, Siwon chose to go against Yuri – someone who used to fight and win whoever it was against him.

What a sour person Siwon could be – just because he didn’t manage to confess to Yoona first.

“Was that really necessary?” Taeyeon asked, peeking at Yuri’s black and blue hand as he held Yuri’s binder. Yuri furrowed his eyebrows, lips pressing into a thin line, “he started it, Taengoo. I didn’t even want to fight with him.”

Correct, Yuri already stopped fighting some time ago.

 

“Soo--- OH MY GOD!!”

 

Right on cue, all three boys groaned at Tiffany’s loud and shrill voice. Once Tiffany found out about it, the other girls would find out too and by then, this would be impossible to hide from Yoona and Mrs Kwon. “Hi, Tiffany.” Sooyoung greeted, standing in front of Yuri in the hope of distracting the loudhailer. Tiffany greeted Sooyoung back with a small hug and she pushed him aside, “oh God… Yul, what the hell did you do now?”

Before Taeyeon could intervene and save Yuri’s , Yuri pouted. “He started it…” Yuri whined. He could only hope that Tiffany would take his side since Tiffany was the more understanding one. Tiffany sighed in disappointment, “please go to the nurse… and I mean right now before it gets worse. You’re already not allowed to participate in the upcoming game, this might not allow you to even participate in the third.”

Oh, .

Baseball games were definitely going to be an obstacle if he wanted his hand to recover as soon as possible.

“Bring Yuri to the doctor, Taeng. I’ll notify Mr Lee that he’s at the nurse.” Tiffany commanded and with that tone of hers, the trio knew she meant business and there would be consequences. Sooyoung was about to walk to the cafeteria with Yuri’s binder; he had a free period anyway. “Soo…” Tiffany stopped him, “please tell Yoona before she starts over-worrying again.”

And with a deep sigh, Sooyoung took out his phone.

 

To: Yoong

Yoona-ah, I know you have no class today and probably sleeping but Yuri’s injured and is at the nurse right now.

Just didn’t want you to worry so much when you see his bandaged hand.

From: Sooyoung-oppa

 

Yoona placed her phone on the breakfast counter and palmed her forehead, she didn’t know why Yuri fought and she wasn’t sure she wanted to find out. Seems as if she can’t leave Yuri alone to stay out of trouble, she thought. Yet, then again, Yuri doesn’t fight unless there’s a specific reason. No, she had to go to school to check on him. “Appa!” Yoona called out. “What is it, Yoong?” Mr Im asked, running her fingers through his messy hair. Yoona felt bad but she had to, “I’m going to school, okay? I forgot to bring home some of my lectu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter