Day 1

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sat in her bedroom alone, trying to make sense of what was happening among her friends. She has known Tiffany the longest out of all of them but why was she finding it so difficult to hear the latter out this time? Was it due to her immense pity after hearing Sunmi's story or was it merely because Sunny was also hurt in the process? Jessica couldn't tell which was correct at the moment; the one and only thing she was sure of was that Sunmi was once again involved between a couple. which happens to be her friends. There was a tingling feeling in her gut whenever Sunmi was around her but Jessica always brushed it off because Sunmi seemed to be very nice now.

But Jessica also knew that this girl was not to be trusted a hundred percent, not after Taeyeon shared his past with all of them. She was so determined to give the former the benefit of the doubt that she was overlooking some things here.

“Baby?”

Jessica turned around and smiled at the sight of Taeyeon’s cute face poking through the gap in the door, “hey, cutie.”

Taeyeon blushed lightly at the heart-felt endearment and closed the door behind him gently; this bashfulness was what Jessica fell for in the first place. He wrapped his arms around Jessica’s shoulders from behind tenderly and planted a kiss on her cheek, “what are you up to, Sica? I haven't seen you the entire day.... I miss you so much,” He nuzzled his nose into Jessica's milky neck and smiled. Taeyeon was having fun with this hugging game he played with Jessica; every time they greeted each other like this, there would be endless squirming from the receiver as they played hard to get.

Jessica shoved Taeyeon's arms off and turned around before standing to her full height, pressing their bodies together. She leaned in and gently gave Taeyeon a peck on the lips, which turned into a full-blown make-out in no time at all. Taeyeon grabbed hold of Jessica’s arms and wrapped it around his neck while he supported her body by the waist. He smiled in between kisses when he heard a soft moan escape Jessica’s lips; this ice princess was not at all icy or cold… how ironic of her to have that nickname. Taeyeon smiled when he felt Jessica pushing him to sit down on the chair, planting herself atop his lap.

“Wow…”

Jessica giggled and rubbed Taeyeon’s lower lip lightly, “what?”

“You must miss me a lot to do that,” Taeyeon blushed.

If it wasn't for the crazy knocking on the door, Jessica would have jumped Taeyeon the moment they separated a little. She ran her fingers through her hair and carefully wiped her lips, not wanting to give anyone the impression that they were in the midst of some fun-loving. Taeyeon seemed to be more nervous about getting caught though, judging by the way he was frantically straightening out his shirt. He had multiple presentations today so he was wearing a formal dress shirt which crumpled more easily than most shirts; it was no wonder why he was trying so hard to neaten it. 

Jessica burst into a fit of giggles when she saw Taeyeon arrange his shirt like a mad man. She sighed, “my baby.”

Her smile was instantly wiped off when she saw the person at the door.

“Sunkyu! Are you okay?”

Sunny was panting with her hands on her knees, her hair all over her face along with a messy uniform. She didn't even look as if she had been to class today because none of them had seen her, not even in the radio cockpit where she usually was.  

“Have you seen Fany?”

“No…” Jessica narrowed her eyes at Sunny, “I haven’t seen her since you looked for us the other day.”

The anxiety in Sunny only grew when she heard Jessica's words; she expected to see that eye-smiling princess sooner because of the determination she saw in her eyes the other day. She knew her girlfriend better than anyone else and she was well aware of the fact that Tiffany was not the kind to give up so easily, whether it was regarding her or not. Sunny witnessed the times where Tiffany would push herself even though she was on the verge of giving up; simply put, there was no room for giving up in her dictionary. It made no sense for Tiffany to be giving up right now... Sunny was not going to rest easy without knowing where the latter was.

It was so terrifying... things couldn't be that peaceful between them.

“I haven’t seen her for three days in a row… and she hasn’t been turning up for class at all.”

 

*

 

“Yoona’s back!”

“She’s lost so much weight…”

“It’s good to have you back, Yoona-ah!”  

Yoona was genuinely thankful for all the kind greetings and all that she was receiving right now but she did wish she wouldn't be swarmed like this throughout the entire day. She bowed her head lightly and smiled before plugging in her earphones again; music was a much better friend than all the noise. Her nurse had given her loads of advice on how to prevent stressing herself out too much along with four different types of medication to improve her condition as a whole. If Yoona didn't want to experience any gossip, she had to be extra careful with where she took her medicine and who was around or people would have be having a field day with the news.

Yet, she should have known that her day wouldn’t be complete if it was this peaceful and quiet.

“Yooooonnngggg!”

“Yah, Yoona!”

Yuri pouted when he wasn’t receiving any reaction from the girl walking in front of him. He had just finished his gym session with Sooyoung and Taeyeon, resulting in that unintentional sighting of Yoona walking towards the library. He couldn’t help but groan when a familiar but resentful girl came bouncing into his view; Yuri was a gentleman to women mostly. However, when it was a female who couldn’t control her urges and was a clingy clown, he wasn’t going to be nice about it – especially when he had warned her several times that he was not single, whether or not it was Yoona he was dating.

“Yuri!”

“Oh my God,” Yuri rolled his eyes, “what is it now, Hara?”

Goo Hara was, unfortunately, one of the first who caught wind of the couple breaking up and she jumped at the chance like no other; after all, she had been waiting for this moment for a long time now.

Hara bit on her lower lip and batted her eyelashes, “I heard you and Yoona broke up… and that you weren’t going to care about her anymore.”

“So?” Yuri deadpanned.

This wasn't even interesting anymore, Yuri thought. It didn't make a difference whether they were dating or not, because there would always be people like Hara trying to take advantage of the chance to get with him; likewise for the guys trying their luck with Yoona. The only reason why Yuri hasn't got his hands on any of them is because he doesn't know who the culprits are just yet, but he was going to find out really soon. In fact, Yuri was already losing interest in the conversation he was having with Hara right now... whatever she was talking about just didn't have the ability to make him focus on her.

In fact, no one had that ability l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter