Old Wounds

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In no time at all, Yuri and Yoona were both clinging onto each other as they cried their hearts out; Yuri could feel his heart getting stabbed at the imagination of Yoona getting beaten up and scarred. He couldn't think of any reason as to how her ex-boyfriend could do that to her because never in his life, would he allow himself to do it to Yoona - not to the person who's giving him life too.

Yuri embraced Yoona tighter, his hands rubbing Yoona's back even more carefully after knowing she had old scars. Yoona gripped onto Yuri's sleeves and let all her worries as well as held-back emotions out - it had been a while since she last cried like this and to finally be honest with Yuri, it has never felt any better.

“I… I will never hurt you like that,” Yuri whispered, pressing multiple kisses against the side of Yoona’s head, “I swear on it, Yoong. If I ever do that, please turn me in…”

A teary smile formed upon Yoona’s lips; even at a time like this, Yuri still managed to make her smile effortlessly. She knew he was being sincere with his words but it suddenly sounded so comical – Yuri going to jail for her sounded absurd. She could guarantee that Yuri would never treat her the same as Kyungwon did; it was already a far cry from the latter. Yuri didn’t force his ambitions on her, neither did he not support her goals or dreams.

Yoona looked up and cupped Yuri’s cheeks, pressing her hungry lips on his as she ignored his frantic hand movements behind her back. She wanted to show him how much she loved him and she did, pushing herself against Yuri as he fell back onto the bed with her lying on top of him. Yuri let out a soft moan into the kiss and snapped his eyes open when he felt Yoona's hands go under his shirt, running over his abs. 

“Yoong…” Yuri broke the kiss and looked into Yoona’s eyes, “let’s not rush this, okay?” Yoona’s forehead rested against his and she rubbed his beautiful lips softly, “you’re right… sorry, baby.” 

The couple sat up with Yoona still sitting on Yuri's lap, Yuri's back resting against the headboard as he cuddled Yoona closer. Yoona sighed in content as she leaned her head against Yuri's shoulder, her other hand rubbing Yuri's arm that was around her. Yuri nuzzled his nose into Yoona's hair and gave her another kiss on the head when his heart started to ache again. 

“Yoong?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I see your scars?”

Yoona tensed at the question immediately and felt her cheeks heat flush, not because she would have to take off her top but because the scars were terrible and they looked hideous. She timidly lifted her head a little and tried to match her level of sight with Yuri’s without blushing, “but t-they’re ugly…” Yoona hid her face in Yuri's shirt right after saying that, hoping she wouldn't have to see Yuri's reaction.

Yuri met Yoona's eyes with an intense stare and held her chin tenderly, “it made you stronger, so even if it is ugly... it’s now a part of you I will love.” Yoona knew her blush now was because of Yuri's words.

It was clear that Yoona was too embarrassed to take her shirt off when Yuri was looking so he respectfully turned away and covered his eyes, allowing Yoona some privacy to cover up a little. He could feel blood rushing down south as rather inappropriate images started to fill his mind; he had to shake his head a couple of times to clear his gutter-filled mind and just then, Yoona called him. 

“O-Oh my God…”

Yuri’s eyelids fluttered as he tried to wake from this nightmare; Yoona’s shoulder blades all the way down to her lower back had scars scattered all over. He could finally piece memories from here and there together - Yoona wouldn't wear tops with revealing backs and if she wore a sleeveless shirt, she would make sure to have a jacket as well. 

Scars... 

Yoona shivered when she felt Yuri's fingers tracing along her scars, starting to love them one by one with soft, sweet kisses. Yuri held back his tears as he continued to love Yoona's old wounds; the scars covered by Yoona's bra strap made it even more difficult for Yuri to stop. He squeezed Yoona's hand holding his and used the other to slide Yoona's bra strap down a little. 

“Y-Yul…” Yoona moaned softly when she felt Yuri kiss up her shoulder blade and along her shoulder, “t-they look t-terrible…”

Taking note of the discomfort in Yoona's voice, Yuri stopped and wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her to lean back against him. Yoona could feel Yuri trembling against her and she felt her heart warm - the extent of his love was overwhelming and Yoona knew it; she just knew he was going to be the one. 

“I love you so much, Yul.” Yoona whispered, running her nails along his arm gently, “I know you won’t treat me like he did.” Releasing a sigh, Yuri shook his head fervently and pressed multiple kisses along Yoona’s cheek, “I would never. I love you too much to do something like that to you.” 

As long as they didn't hide anything from each other, it would be easier for them to understand the other. That night, Yuri had Yoona in his arms as he let tears roll down his cheeks silently - he would never let anyone hurt Yoona like that again.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Tiffany was on her way to the auditorium to watch Yoona's full dress rehearsal when she overheard a couple of students mentioning Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's name. She didn't want to bother about it but when she chanced upon an unlikely rumour, she wanted to stop it - she had been a victim of untrue rumours back in high school; she didn't want her friends to go through it as much as possible.

“Hara, how did you know there was something going on between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?” Tiffany asked, throwing an arm around Hara’s shoulder to give her a side-hug, “where did you hear it from?”

“Oh, there’s a picture of them hugging at a pool!”

It was an eye-opener for Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter