PDA

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

“Really now? Chasing us out like that yesterday?”

Yoona rolled her eyes at her boyfriend’s multiple complaints; Yuri had been sulking for so long because Sunny and Hyoyeon had literally kicked him out of the house while the rest made their own graceful exit. Not that they weren't used to it by now, Yuri was the exact definition of a  6-year-old trapped in a 20-year old's body. 

“Now, Yuri. Don’t you think you’ve been sulking for far too long?” Yoona asked, taking Yuri’s arm into her hands, “we are supposed to be buying some groceries together and spending quality time, not listen to you grumble like a chubby boy who didn’t get his chocolate bars.”

Yuri's lower lip jutted out as he absorbed Yoona's words; she was more than right - they should be enjoying the free time they had now instead of him thinking about unnecessary things. With an apologetic smile, Yuri turned his body to face Yoona and was replied with a just-as-tender smile from his girlfriend.

“I’m sorry, baby. Shall we go get our groceries?”

Technically, they weren’t getting groceries for their house because they weren’t living together. Now that Mr Im was back from his business trip, Yoona realized that she hadn’t stocked up on items in the fridge and in the storeroom. If it remained empty till Mr Im came back, he would find out that Yoona wasn’t staying at home while he was away.

And even though he did mention that she could stay over at her friend’s house, Yoona didn’t want to risk it all.

Linking her arms with Yuri's, Yoona agreed with a small peck on Yuri's cheek.

 

While Yuri and Yoona seemed to be on a little date of their own, they must have forgotten that everyone else was walking behind them, cringing at how sweet they were. Sunny and Tiffany were awkwardly walking beside each other while Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung were unfortunately stuck with two couples in their midst. 

“Fany, we all know the both of you are together so why do you two look like a sack of dejected potatoes?”

“I beg your pardon, Kim Hyoyeon.” Tiffany turned behind and shot a glare at the giggling blonde while Sooyoung and Seohyun pretended to engage in a conversation. “I'm sure we do not look like a sack of dejected potatoes, thank you very much.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and stomped to the fruit section before anyone else annoyed her even more.

“Sure… sure…”

 

 

At the grocery store, Hyoyeon was on the verge of pulling out all her hair when she realised they were stuck with the awkward couple once again. Sure, she was y, free and single but that didn't mean she liked to see couples behaving like that - furthermore, they were both her best friends.

“Damn, guess the three of us are more than just fated.”

Hyoyeon turned around and found Sooyoung as well as Seohyun standing behind her, all their expressions now displayed ‘depressed’. Now that Jessica and Taeyeon were both at the supermarket as well, they had joined the YoonYul couple and left the others alone.

Seohyun sighed, “we have to do something about them. How about you speak to Sunny-unnie when she’s alone and I speak to Fany-unnie when she’s on her own?” 

The moment Tiffany and Sunny separated, Hyoyeon and Seohyun took the chance to speak to both of them – individually. Neither of them could tell if the two were awkward with acting like a couple in front of them or if the two had a small problem. Sunny was brought to the meat section while Tiffany was brought to the snacks aisle.

“Fany-unnie, what’s happening between the both of you?” Seohyun asked; she was always blunt and straightforward so she expected Tiffany to blush anyway. She continued when Tiffany showed no sign of responding, “The two of you are supposedly dating but you’re not acting like it at all and it’s making the entire atmosphere awkward.”  

Tiffany pouted and hugged Seohyun from the back, burying her face into the taller girl’s shoulder, “honestly, nothing is happening between us and whatever, I can't be bothered. Our fight last night was redundant, anyway. I guess we don't have to stress on whether we should continue keeping it low-key or be more open about it.”

You have no idea how difficult it was for Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter