A Sweet Reward

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is a part 2 of Yoona’s errand boy since the chapter was rudely cut off, omg I’m so sorry for that. But please enjoy another chapter of plain fluff & romance below! 

 

 

--- 

 

 

“UMMA! I’M HOME!” 

Yoona smiled at the sound of Yuri's husky voice echoing in the spacious house, Yuri was always so loud wherever he went. As unbelieveable as it sounds, Yoona used to hate how loud and husky Yuri's voice was in the past. It was something Yoona had grown to love within the 14 months she and Yuri were together. 

In the past, Yuri tried to be subtle about asking her out for dates but Yoona always called him out on it. Whenever Yuri wanted to go for dinner with her after tuition lessons in the library, Yoona had to complete his broken sentences before she understood his vague questions. 

 

Flashback.

Yoona looked up at the ceiling and cracked her knuckles, stretching her cramped neck after being in the same position for so long. She looked back at Yuri who was now packing his books with a nervous expression on his face, not forgetting that he was also mumbling words to himself. She cautiously leaned forward and patted Yuri’s hand, “Yuri, are you feeling okay?”

Yuri rubbed the back of his neck nervously, “I… I’m fine, Yoona. T-Thanks…” Yoona couldn’t stop herself from rolling her eyes at the obvious lie, Yuri couldn’t tell lies to save his life. “Be honest with me, Yuri. Or you can find yourself another tutor…”

 

“NO!”

 

The librarian shot up from her seat and pointed at Yuri, “Mr Kwon, this is your last warning.”

Yuri was about stand up and shout back at the librarian when Yoona grabbed his wrist tightly, “don’t you dare.” Yoona smiled in satisfaction when Yuri obediently stuck his to the surface of the chair. “Now what exactly is bothering you?” Yuri just rested his head on his arms, covering his face in embarrassment. Yoona sat back against her seat, crossing her arms over her chest.

“That actually worked?”

“What worked?” Yuri mumbled, oblivious to the mischievious sparkle in Yoona’s big eyes.

Yoona chuckled and patted Yuri’s head, “asking you to get another tutor. Do you like me that much?”

 

Everyone else got a shock when Yuri jumped up from his chair, his chair falling backwards in the process. Yoona was more than shocked at his quick reaction, she was merely teasing him like they did to each other but this was a first. Yuri was blushing furiously, the flush from his ears went to his cheeks as well as neck. “Hey… sit down, Yul. Come on…” Yoona coaxed and held his hand. Gosh, even his hand was trembling.

Yuri cleared his throat and buried his face into his palms, why was he being extra embarrassing around Yoona when he was supposed to look extra fine?

Yoona was really worried now, the way Yuri was behaving was so unusual and unlikely of him. Yuri never cared about how others looked at him or commented on his behaviour but he had changed so much. She watched Yuri run his fingers through his hair in frustration, still mumbling and whispering to himself. 

“For real, Yuri… What’s wrong?” Yoona asked, her hand slowly moving to hold Yuri’s. She felt an unknown tinge in her chest when Yuri pulled away his hand instantly, his wide eyes staring back at her. “I… I wanted to ask if…. um…. w-would you… go f-for….” Yuri couldn’t continue when he saw Yoona giggling, she looked so beautiful when she was laughing. He was momentarily stunned by Yoona's beauty. 

Yoona finally stopped laughing when Yuri stared at her, his jaw was literally going to touch the floor soon. “You mean go out for dinner with you?” Yuri was yet again stumped at Yoona's brutal honesty, he never realised Yoona was so straightforward. Yoona rested on her elbows and pushed her chair closer to the table, “is that what you meant to say?” Yoona tilted her head to the left, “or not?” and tilted it to the right. 

 

“Y-Yes…”

Flashback end. 

 

Yuri ran upstairs to his room when he saw Yoona in the kitchen, he wasn't going to hug or kiss his girlfriend if he smelt like a sewer. Yoona smelt wonderful all the time and Yuri enjoyed taking a whiff of her scent when he hugged her, it was really unique. Victoria's Secret Heavenly Luxe Eau De Parfum - Yoona fit the scent so wonderfully that it would be wasted if she didn't wear it regularly.

Mrs Kwon knocked on her son's door, she knew Yuri was probably trying to shower in a hurry so that he could hug Yoona. “Kwon Yul! Can Umma come in?” Yuri opened the door and peeked through the small crack in between, “Yes, Umma?” Yuri didn't seem like he was going to let her in any time soon. She narrowed her gaze all of a sudden, “are you behind that door?” Yuri huffed and pulled the door open, “I AM NOT!” 

Silly Kwon Yuri probably didn't realise that he was embarrassing himself even more now that he was trying to prove that he wasn't . “Really? Really now, sweetheart? Mickey Mouse boxers?” Yuri’s eyes widened and he looked down at his lower body.

Oh God.

He hurriedly hid behind the door before pouting, “UMMA!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!”

The elder woman made a face, “I want nothing from you and those 5-year-old boxers. Yoona’s asking for her notes that you collected today.” Yuri just crinkled his nose at his mother and let go of the door, running to his bagpack on the bed. He ped his bag and bobbed his head to imaginary music, taking out Yoona's file. 

“Umma, listen carefully.” Yuri stood upright and bare, not caring about his silly boxers anymore, “Yoong has to complete this Anatomy paper, this Biology paper and come up with a extremely detailed presentation for the cardiovascular system.”

Mrs Kwon was actually shocked that Yuri remembered every single word for Yoona's homework, “why can't you take note of your own work the same way?” Yuri rolled his eyes playfully and kissed Mrs Kwon's cheeks, “anything else, Umma?” “No. Now go shower, you're smelly enough to chase Yoona out of Korea.”

 

“YAH UMMAAAAA!!!”

 

Yoona couldn't stop giggling as she heard Mrs Kwon tease Yuri non-stop, mother and son were both so cute; it made her envious of the tight bond between them. “God, he’s so noisy…” Mrs Kwon joked and earned a high five from Yoona, “Umma, he’s so different in school. You’ll be shocked when you see the difference. It’s really like the north and south pole.”

Mrs Kwon sat beside Yoona and rubbed her head, “Thank God for you then. He used to be bubbly and cheerful till I divorced his father.” Mrs Kwon sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter