Do You Like Me?

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny and Tiffany were now sitting in the living room with their heads down, portraying a very accurate representation of children when they’re being reprimanded by their parents. Yoona and Yuri were standing with their arms on their hips, staring at the pair with expressions that would give impressionists a run for their money - they were shocked and astonished, but more of suspicious really. 

“Were you the couple that was making out in the park?” Yuri asked, cringing at the very thought of Sunny’s thick, always alcohol-stained lips on Tiffany’s as-pink-as-a-baby’s- lips, “t-the one that Yoong was busy c-checking out?”

Yoona’s eyes widened in disbelief as she turned to Yuri, slapping her lover on the arm for being so blunt about it. She was definitely not checking them out; she just wanted to know if they were doing anything besides kissing, not in a erted way though! In fact, she was thinking of whether to bream them out or play a prank on them for doing such PDA in a park.

“Yoong was checking us out?” Sunny asked curiously, her round bunny eyes now staring at Yoona suspiciously. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows this time, “are you two lacking some love in the affection sector? Why would you need to check out a couple that’s enveloped in kissing?”

Yuri scoffed and glared at Tiffany, “says the one that had to make out in the park instead of somewhere more private.” Yoona smiled proudly, her arm snaking around Yuri’s fit waist before she stuck her tongue out at Tiffany. Tiffany pouted, knowing she would never be able to get back at Yoona if Yuri was around so she kept quiet and played with her fingers. 

Yoona was too busy staring at Yuri to realise that her question had not been answered yet; Yuri resembled a knight in shining armour so much and Yoona was a er for it. Yuri's absolutely chiseled jawline was staring back at her in the face, his tight abs were showing through his t-shirt and his muscular legs were shown off all the way to his shoes. 

Damn, did he score or did she score?

She couldn't tell.

Yuri held onto Yoona's arms that were now securely wrapped around him, her face buried into his shoulder blades. “When did this start?” Yuri asked, pointing to their intertwined hands on Tiffany’s thigh, “before Taeyeon and Sica or after?” He patiently waited for their answer, knowing that it might be a little difficult to reveal this when their friends were having problems.

Sunny hesitated for a while; there were reasons why they didn't want to reveal this to the rest. Tiffany also released a sigh, tightening her grip on Sunny's hand as the overwhelming feeling started to envelope her heart. 

Firstly, Taeyeon and Jessica were in the midst of a rough patch where both looked like zombies but at the same time, they missed each other yet they had to avoid the other. Secondly, Tiffany's ex-boyfriend wasn't even over her and they felt guilty for dating when he was still trying to get her back. Lastly, everyone was busy with their own schedules and they didn't want to interrupt halfway - it was completely burdensome. 

“I know Taeyeon-oppa and Sica-unnie are having some problems but this doesn’t mean your happiness should be overshadowed just like that,” Yoona poked her head out from Yuri’s shoulder, “I think everyone would be happy for you and maybe they will even reconcile. It’s hard to say…”

The guilty couple just nodded in silence, how could they ever think that their friends wouldn't be happy for them when they've been nothing but supportive? Yuri and Yoona's words were already living proof that as long as one of them was happy, everyone else would be happy for that person. 

“Oh, please. We already suspected a while ago.”

The four sitting in the living room nearly jumped out of their skins when they heard a voice descending from the staircase, revealing Hyoyeon and Sooyoung with their pajamas on. “Soo?” Yuri furrowed his eyebrows, “I thought you were at baseball practice.” Sooyoung rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, hoping he wouldn’t get a scolding since Yuri wasn’t there either. 

“Unnie, you skipped school today?” Yoona asked, her eyes widened in surprise, “I thought you didn’t want us to skip school?”

Hyoyeon turned red almost instantly, knowing that she was finally caught for skipping school without their friends’ knowledge. Yoona giggled and wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon's waist, “just kidding, Unnie. I love you and I don’t care if you skip school.” Hyoyeon huffed and patted Yoona's arms, plopping her on the couch. 

“So… the bunny and the loudspeaker are dating?”

Playful grins appeared on both Sooyoung and Yuri’s faces, the two of them were completely in sync. Yoona watched as her boyfriend take his place behind Tiffany and Sooyoung took his behind Sunny, the two seemingly waiting for something. Yet, the moment Hyoyeon snapped her fingers and squeals were heard.

Yuri lifted Tiffany onto his shoulder and Sooyoung did the same to Sunny as they threw punches at the boys’ backs; it was tough but the boys endured and walked towards Hyoyeon. “How dare you two hide such happiness from all of us?” Hyoyeon chided as she smacked Tiffany and Sunny’s butts a couple of times.

And the door flung open without any warning.

“O-Oh my God.”

“Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon was standing at the door with wide eyes, he couldn’t fathom what was going on and he didn’t know if he wanted to; Hyoyeon was standing in front of Tiffany and Sunny with her hands on their butts, Yoona was kissing Yuri’s cheek and Sooyoung was standing there with some food in his mouth.

It was an odd situation.

“Taeyeon-ah, come here for a while!” Yuri said, patting Yoona’s face gently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter