Defending Him

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously, Siwon?” Yoona asked with an eyebrow cocked, unamused. She had arrived in school only to get pestered by her ex-suitor which was none other than the who beat her boyfriend up and injured his hand badly enough to stop him from playing baseball. And now, Siwon was here thinking that he could brainwash Yoona into thinking otherwise when there were so many other people who witnessed him starting the fight.

Siwon frowned, “do you not believe me?”

Yoona wanted to laugh at Siwon’s ridiculous question but she wanted to hit him at the same time. Which girl in their right mind would believe someone over her own boyfriend? She couldn’t remember why she even considered accepting Siwon in the past now that he was showing off his small brain. “Does it make sense for me to believe you over my own boyfriend?” Yoona asked in a bored tone. She could only hope Siwon could get the hint before she spelt it out.

“Well…” Siwon started, “I rarely get into fights as compared to Yuri. Who would you rather believe, Yoona?” Yoona palmed her face in frustration, Siwon was really not getting the hint and her patience was running low. Siwon gulped when he saw Yoona biting her lip, trying to stop herself from rolling her eyes at him.

A sigh left Yoona’s lips and she frowned, “look, I don’t mean to be anything but I really don’t appreciate you trying to come in between Yuri and me.” Siwon was about to say something else when Yoona held up her hand, she wasn’t done just yet, “I love him, and that’s not going to change. So please, find someone more worthy of you and stop chasing me.”

 

 

Who was he kidding?

He could never go against Kwon Yuri, not for Yoona’s heart anyway.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon was sitting in the recording studio with the most perplexed expression his vocal mates have ever seen him with. He couldn’t stop thinking about Sunny’s question to him yesterday. He didn’t know if he liked Jessica because there were times he wanted to protect her from everything and times where he wanted to pick her over his shoulder and throw her off a building.

Was that supposed to be a form of like?

It didn’t seem like it to him.

Furthermore, Jessica has no lack of choices when it comes to picking who she wants to date. In the vocal building alone, half the male population would do anything just to go on a single date with her; let’s not even go to the female population. There were so many better people out there than him so who’s to say that Jessica was definitely going to pick him?

 

“BOOOO!!!”

 

“ACK!!” Taeyeon screamed, jumping off his chair to take cover from whoever it was. He squinted, “Yuri? Sooyoung?”

The two culprits just grinned and waved happily to the poor dork who got scared out of his wits seconds ago. “Aigoo,” Yuri bent down beside Taeyeon, “our dork looks like a cute puppy!” Taeyeon rolled his eyes and pushed Yuri’s face away, standing to his full height as he neatened his clothes. Sooyoung made himself comfortable, plopping his on where Taeyeon was sitting a while ago.

“For real though,” Sooyoung munched on his cupcake, “we knocked on the door a while ago, didn’t you hear us?” Taeyeon scrunched up his face, he didn’t hear a single thing. He turned to Sooyoung with a frown, “did you?” Yuri nodded and placed a hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “I swear we did. We were planning to stay off pranks today but… guess we just had to take the chance.” Taeyeon nodded and sighed again, playing with his pencil.

“Spill.”

“Spill what?”

“For goodness sakes, we all know there’s something bothering you.”

Taeyeon faked a smile, “it’s nothing much, really. I was just a little peeved that I couldn’t sing as well as I normally do.” Sooyoung and Yuri both nodded knowingly, they have seen Taeyeon break down because he couldn’t sing so this was pretty normal for him. Yuri looked at his wristwatch, “Taeng, I gotta go and see Yoong now so I’ll check you later?”

With a wave of his hand, Yuri was off and Sooyoung was left behind with his box of cupcakes.

 

 

 

Yuri's expression still gave off everyone the chills when he felt like it; his death stare was something only Yoona had control over. If he didn't want to smile then no one could force him to except Yoona. If he wanted to smile, no one could stop him and not even Yoona. If Yoona was walking with Yuri then it was an exception. For now, Yuri didn't want to smile unless he saw Yoona.

“Yul!”

Yuri looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter