Chapter Two

Falling For Zhang Yixing

I gave him a 'what the ' look, of course i didn't take his hand, i don't need his stupid help. I stood up by myself and fixed my skirt, i wasn't gonna let that pass easily, that boy needs to know who Kang Haeri is!

I felt Jongin's hand on my shoulder asking if i needed help, he looked more than ready to beat the crap out of this Yixing boy. But nah let me handle that on my own. I gave Jongin a wink telling him not to worry because i got this.

I stood in front of the new guy who was still standing in front of me so quiet and calm, such a weirdo. I crossed my arms smirking right after i "accidentally" pushed his notebook and pencil case off his desk skattering his stuff on the ground. He didn't move, his eyes lowered to the floor then he raised them back to look at mine. He didn't look annoyed nor angry, and it somehow annoyed me.

Right when i opened my mouth to say something to offend him, my stomach growled so freaking loud i'm pretty sure everyone around heard. WHY STOMACH WHY RIGHT NOW!!! That was embarrassing specially when the whole class was crowded around us waiting to see what's happening next.

I shook the embarrassment off just like nothing happened, hell yeah i don't care.

"Listen there" i started and he looked at me obviously listening carefully, "i'll let this pass now because i'm dead hungry, but you better know something, don't you dare mess with me because trust me you'll regret it."

I didn't wait for his reply i walked outside holding my head up high and making sure to bump my shoulder into his which kinda failed since the freak was quite taller than me. I saw him with the corner of my eye as i was leaving, he bent to the floor and picked his stuff without uttering a word.

"Loser" JIna scoffed and they all followed me.

 

I sat with Eunha and Jina waiting for Jongin and Sehun to bring the food. It's always been like this, we wait and they get the food, but just to make it fair everyday someone pays for all. Today it's Sehun's turn.

"Let's eat too much we're not paying" Jina winked and we laughed and nodded agreeing.

Eunha looked at the direction where i was looking, she lightly elbowed me and nodded toward that direction. "He's cute right?" she said interrupting my thoughts.

"Pftt that geek? His bag is purple for God's sake" Jina retorted giving me no chance to reply. 

"Well yeah he kinda looks like a weird nerd" Eunha laughed.

"Who is he anyway?" i said rolling my eyes trying as much as i could not to sound interested. But wait wait i am not interested i'm just curious. I AM NOT INTERESTED.

"Zhang Yixing" Jongin said while placing the trays in front of us. He took a seat beside me and started eating.

"He's a new student, Chinese to be specific" continued Sehun, "He introduced himself but you came late so..." he said chewing his food and ugh that wasn't a nice view.

"Close your mouth while eating you're gross" Jina gave him a disgusted look but he just laughed. Jina can be a real but she loves us all, she just hates being all emotional and .

So this kid is Chinese, hmm interesting. Wait what? No i didn't mean it like that i'm just saying it's interesting to be an international student.

Anyway... Our lunch went on fun as usual, we did what we always do, eat, talk, tease each other, tease other people, make fun of them, discuss different stuff, etc. We're one hell of a squad. I love those freaks so much.

 

 

I got off at the bus station and continued walking alone to my house. Non of my friends lived near so i had to walk alone but it's fine i guess. As i took the left turn to my neighborhood, I noticed the door of a small house that used to always be empty was opened. The house is really really small, like it's probably made up of a couple of rooms only. The house was at the beggining of the road, only few meters separating it from mine. 

I know that curious self of mine will bring me trouble someday but i couldn't help it, i had to go in and check who's there. The place has always been empty you can't expect me to simply shrug it off and go home i need to see who's my new neighbor!

I got in with no permission. But on my defence i did knock!! It's just that no one answered, but that made me even more curious. So yeah i got in and looked around, just like i expected it was only a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a small living room. The place was so dusty, few boxes were on the floor but other than that it was really empty. 

I took few more steps to check the place when i suddenly felt a strong hand from behind on my shoulder. I was so shocked and scared that i turned around and punched the person right on the face in like no time, just like Sehun taught me to do if i was ever attacked.

The guy immediately placed his hands over his now bleeding nose and hissed in pain. I was still in shock of my reaction because for God's sake i was the one in his house and he was the one who's supposed to kick my for coming in with no permission but what's done is done...

"OH MY GOD I AM SORRY THIS CAME OUT AS A REACTION I AM TRULY SO SOR-" and that's when he raised his head and i went speechless. 

"Y-Yixing!" i gasped.

"You again" he hissed and i barely heard him.

So the fridge spoke! I can't belived i punched Zhang Yixing on the face in his damn new house. OMG new house! NEW HOUSE! THE FREAK IS MY NEIGHBOR. Gross.

I honestly didn't know what to do, but to think about it there was nothing to feel sorry about. He knocked me down earlier, and karma's a .

"What are you doing here" he asked calmly. Him being so calm all the time was starting to get on my nerves. PLEASE YOU JUST GOT YOUR KICKED BY A GIRL HOW CAN YOU STAY SO CALM.

"What are YOU doing here?" i replied with a question. I am the one who asks here.

"I just moved in, obviously" so what now is he implying that i'm stupid and didn't see the obvious? Okay now to think about it my question was a bit stupid.

"Yeah whatever, next time don't touch me, freak" i snapped as i made my way to the door. I heard him scoff but i decided to ignore that because i was being too damn rude and i told you before, i am a nice person, i guess.

So i went back home thinking about this Yixing dude. I don't like him. He's weird. He's a creep. I just don't like him.

----

Guys if anyone is reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I hope you like it <3