Chapter Eleven

Falling For Zhang Yixing

“Jongin?” I asked a bit surprised.

“Why? Are you surprised?” asked Jongdae looking disgusted, “it’s not like you’re angels.”

What’s with this dude today?

I get that they call us mean and all but Jongin isn’t the type to randomly pull such pranks on others.

Especially not someone he barely knows.

“What’s your problem?” I asked Jongdae. I was really irritated.

 How dare he talk to me like that about me and my friends?

 Rude.

“Umm I don’t know maybe you are?” he asked sarcastically.

The hell is wrong with him!

“Then maybe you can off” I replied wearing a y smile.

“Just because i-“ He was replying something but Sehun butted in.

“Got a problem, Jongdae?” he asked him with a challenging look like he’s ready to fight.

“You-“

“Can the three of you at the back stay quiet?” he got interrupted again by our chemistry teacher.

Again we muttered a “Sorry songsaengnim” then we all sat quietly in our place.

 

 

“Today it’s my treat” Eunha said cheerfully as the five of us were walking to the cafeteria for lunch break.

“Then I’ll eat too much today” Sehun stuck his tongue at her playfully.

“Me too” Jongin .

“Gentlemen” she slowly applauded sarcastically and we all laughed.

“Fine I’ll go buy them but you two come to pick the trays” she said pointing at Jongin and Sehun.

They went together to the counter where they can order the food.

I was still standing with Jina at the entrance of the cafeteria, “Let’s go to our table” I said.

A voice calling “Yixing oppa!” stopped the both of us.

We turned our heads toward the gate where Yixing stopped walking turning his head toward the voice calling his name.

It was Sora, she was walking quickly behind him trying to catch up with him.

So now she calls him oppa?

“Oppa” she started when she reached him, “I was wondering if you’re okay” she tried to sound all cute.

He gave her his usual clueless look.

“Uh I mean after you fell today” she continued.

“Ohh” he smiled showing her his dimple. “I’m fine thank you for asking” he smiled sweetly at her and I clearly saw her blushing.

So the jerk is having fangirls lately huh?

Ugh why do I suddenly feel like punching his ing pretty face?

“Those jerks are always like this” Jongdae suddenly joined their conversation.

“What jerks?” asked Yixing.

“Jongin and his squad” Jongdae rolled his eyes just by saying our names, “they did that today.”

Brainless freak what the hell is wrong with him all of a sudden hating us like that.

“Let’s go” Jina said after we stood there for few minutes listening to their conversation. She held my wrist and pulled me behind her to our table.

“Just ignore them” she shrugged.

“Why did Jongin do it though?” I asked.

“Why did I do what?” I slightly jumped when I heard his voice above my head.

They took their seats and we started eating.

“I mean the prank today” I asked him.

“Why? It’s not like it’s the first time I prank someone” he simply said.

“Well yeah but-“

“Why are you being too emotional about this?” he asked and his tone was filled with rage but he was obviously trying hard to stay calm.

“Hey hey” Sehun interrupted our conversation, “can you just quietly eat? I’m losing my appetite.”

I decided to let the topic go and just eat quietly because the atmosphere was already getting uncomfortable and tense.

“Guys let’s hang out at the mall today” Eunha cheerfully suggested.

“I’m in” Sehun spoke first.

“Me too” Jina followed.

“I’ll go too” Jongin said after a moment and then they all looked at me waiting for my reply.

“Sure I’ll go” I finally smiled and agreed.

“At 4” Eunha said and we all agreed.

We continued eating and chatting together finally losing the awkward atmosphere.

I took a look around the cafeteria where I saw Yixing eating his lunch with Jongdae and Sora.

They were chatting and smiling, Sora trying aegyo and acting all cute, she was obviously flirting with Yixing.

Clueless jerk just smiles at her as if she’s an angel.

And she literally hits on every good looking guy.

.

I rolled my eyes at the scene and just continued eating.

 

I locked the door at 3:30 before heading to the mall. It was really cold so I wore a blue coat over my white shirt and light blue jeans. I let my hair straight down and I wore a white and blue scarf around my neck.

 

“Hey!” I met my friends outside the gates to the mall they were already waiting. “Sorry if I’m late” I smiled sheepishly.

“Nah it’s okay” Sehun waved his hand dismissingly, “Jongin and Jina just arrived as well.”

I looked at Jongin, he smiled at me.

It seems like he finally calmed down.

I was still curious about the reason behind him being upset with me but I decided to ask him later when we’re alone.

“Soooo shopping first?” Eunha asked clapping her hands in excitement.

“YAS” Jina beamed.

These shopping addicts.

“NO” Sehun soon protested, “let’s get something to drink first I’m thirsty” he smiled in way a trying to be cute.

“Ew” I teased and Jongin laughed.

THANK YOU HE FINALLY LAUGHED.

“But Sehun we can drink and eat later” Eunha nagged.

“Fine then you go shopping and I’ll go sit in any café.”

“But we came to hang out together!”

He shrugged as if saying ‘I don’t care’.

That piece of always manages to let things work the way he wants them to.

“You’re such a party pooper” Jina rolled her eyes.

“Can we just go in at least?” Jongin pointed to the doors “I’m freezing here.”

So after few arguments we decided to go sit in a small warm café.

“Ah this is really a cozy place” I commented sinking in one of the brown couches they had.

Soon came the waiter, a handsome guy actually.

“Welcome here!” he smiled brightly at us “what can I get you?”

“Hot chocolate!” I went first.

“Cappuccino” Jongin followed.

“This is such a hard choice” Jina searched the list of drinks again, “you know what make the hot chocolate two” she finally decided.

“And the cappuccino two” Sehun added.

“And the pretty lady?” asked the waiter smiling at Eunha.

Such a flirt.

“U-uh…” Eunha blushed a little.

“Ya!” snapped Sehun at the waiter, “the hell is wrong with you?”

“O-oh I’m sorry I didn’t know she was your girlfriend” the waited kept bowing apologetically.

“Just get her a hot chocolate” he rolled his eyes at him and the waiter bowed again before leaving.

“Girlfriend” Jina laughed earning a glare from Eunha.

“What was all that for” Eunha frowned at Sehun “and who told you I want a hot chocolate?”

“Look at yourself blushing” he sounded annoying.

Now that’s weird.

“Ya Sehun” I interrupted their little argument.

“What?”

“You rude piece of always snap at me”

“What does Ms. Kang need?” he said mockingly faking a very polite tone.

“How come you never react like that if it’s me?” I raised a brow.

“Who even flirts with you” he scoffed and then everyone laughed.

“YA!” I hit him on his shoulder “bastard.”

We chatted and laughed for the following 30 minutes. I love them <3

Such a good hot chocolate here.

I suddenly felt like peeing though.

“Guys I’ll be right back” I excused myself.

“Where?” Jongin quickly asked.

“To the bathroom” I said “if you gotta know I wanna pee” I continued causing him to laugh.

“Too much info” Sehun rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue at him before walking quickly to find the bathrooms.

 

t it must be the cold and the hot chocolate which caused me to almost pee in my pants.

Ahh such a relief after going to the bathroom.

I washed my hand and fixed my hair and lipstick before getting out of the bathroom.

I wandered aimlessly for few minutes before I decided to go back to my friends.

“Hey!” I yelled when I bumped into someone, “would you watch your w- Yixing!” I asked surprisingly when I found out that he was the person I bumped into.

I looked at him from head to toe, he wore black pants and beige coat.

His hair was pushed back.

.

He looks so… handsome.

“Sorry grumpy” he teased then smiled sweetly at me.

Did I tell you before how cute his dimple is?

Its okay let me say it again.

HIS DIMPLE IS ING CUTE.

“It’s okay” I laughed at my overreaction. “So what brings you here?” I asked.

“I was supposed to meet Minseok hyung but something came up and he couldn’t make it” he said “so I’m leaving.”

“Without getting anything or visiting any stores?”

“Well honestly I don’t know much about the stores here and I don’t wanna waste my whole day searching for what’s good and what’s not so I’ll come later whenever he has time.”

“But it’s a shame you already made your way here.”

“Yeah well” he shrugged.

“Come I’ll show you around!”I suddenly suggested.

Trust me I don’t know where this idea suddenly popped from.

“Are you sure? If you’re busy then-“

“Noo it’s totally fine let’s go” I beamed at him and he nodded excitedly in response.

 I grabbed his wrist and dragged him behind me.

Let’s have some fun Zhang Yixing!

-------------------------

Hey how are you all? I hope you're all doing great! Please let me know your thoughts about this story ^^ I Love You all <3