Chapter Twelve

Falling For Zhang Yixing

“So!” I clapped twice excitedly “where do you wanna go first?”

“Hmm let’s see” he thought about it for a moment before he continued “I need a couple of sweaters and a pair of shoes” he paused for another moment, “I also want a beanie and a scarf.”

“Okay I know the perfect store for men you can find everything you need there” I said turning to walk toward the store I mentioned.

“Uhm Haeri” he called my name a bit nervously.

“Yes?” I said turning back to face him.

“That store… is it uh-“ he looked embarrassed to ask but I immediately knew what was going on in his mind.

“They have great clothes you’ll love them don’t worry, besides their prices are really good just trust me you’ll like the place” I smiled assuring him.

I know he was a bit embarrassed to ask if it’s expensive there, even though I really wouldn’t judge.

He’s just a school student living by himself after all.

He thanked me and smiled before we walked the way side by side.

 

“Welcome to our store how can I help you?” asked a woman wearing a black knee-length skirt and a white buttoned shirt. She obviously worked there.

“Thank you” we said in union and slightly bowed.

We told her what were we looking for and she began showing us the sweaters first.

“Uh this is confusing they’re all nice” I told Yixing who was still looking through all the styles she showed him.

“I like the gray one” he said holding a dark gray sweater examining it “what do you think?” he turned to look at me.

“It’s nice” I nodded approving “I think the red one would also suit you.”

“Ah really” he looked at the red sweater like he’s not sure it would really suit him.

“Yes totally, trust me” I assured.

“Well if you think so” he shrugged “I’ll go try them both on then.”

I couldn’t hide my smile because the fact that he agreed to try the sweater on just because I thought it would suit him honestly made me happy.

“Okay!” I gave him two thumbs up and smiled.

“Let me show you the way” said the woman motioning Yixing to the changing room.

I was going to follow them but a very very beautiful purple sweater caught my eye and I thought Yixing would look so amazing wearing it.

I grabbed it and hurried to the changing room where he was.

Without thinking much about it, I pushed the door open and went in.

“Yixing i-“

OMG.

I SAW YIXING STANDING HALF AND HE LOOKED AT ME TOTALLY SHOCKED.

He just entered when did he even undress himself oh my God!

“Haeri!” he gasped immediately trying to cover his upper body with his hands.

He was standing in that tiny changing room wearing nothing but his jeans and shoes.

I froze in front of him with widened eyes and slightly opened mouth.

The hem of his black boxers was visible, tightly hugging his perfect waist. My eyes automatically rose slowly upwards tracing his perfect V line and his damn y torso up to his neck and jaw line.

I can’t deny that his perfectly sculptured abs are so attractive.

And it would be unfair not to mention his manly wide shoulders and his biceps.

Also his neck and his collarbones…

The room suddenly felt too hot and small like there was no space to even breathe.

 I felt like my breath was stuck in my throat and words refused to leave my mouth.

I honestly never thought he hid such body under his clothes. And to look at his incredibly cute face… who would have known?

“I-i… I’m s-sorry” I said before quickly turning around trying to leave the room when unfortunately I bumped into the wooden door which pushed me back toward Yixing.

Just when I was about to fall down I felt great warmness surrounding my body, Yixing’s strong arms held me from the back pulling my back toward his but warm chest.

“Hey are you okay?” he softly asked me as he helped me to stand straight and face him.

“I’m f-fine” I barely said. I tried to take a step away from him but my back hit the wall behind me.

.

“You just bumped your head” he said again leaning in to check my head and literally only few centimeters separated us.

“I’m o-ok-kay” I stuttered miserably while trying to talk again because his warm breath kept hitting my neck and his figure wasn’t helping either.

“Hey” he almost whispered removing a strand of hair off my face. I couldn’t dare to look at him I just found staring at the ground easier.

“Watch out hmm?” he whispered near my ear.

I ing can’t control my feelings he’s so caring and cute yet so hot and y and attractive. I wanted to just wrap my arms around him and kiss the hell out of his pretty lips.

 “I’ll wait outside” I said quickly before losing control and I went to the door.

“Haeri” he grabbed my wrist.

MERCY ZHANG YIXING. HAVE SOME MERCY LET ME GO.

“What did you come to tell me?” he asked.

Ugh I totally forgot about the sweater.

“This sweater is nice” I said the sentence in like half a second and went out.

I leaned on the door after I closed it and placed a hand over my chest. Damn this heart of mine was beating so fast.

Its better here, I could finally breathe.

 

I wandered in the store for few minutes before Yixing came out and walked to me.

“I’ll take them all” he said and I just nodded before we looked around and he picked few other items to buy.

“How is it?” he asked me while his eyes were still focused on the mirror in front of him checking the dark blue he picked.

“I love it” I said as I fixed it at the sides for him.

“There’s a pink one just like it if you like one for your girlfriend too” the woman told Yixing, “you’re such a lovely couple” she smiled at us.

Girlfriend?

Couple?

Okay my heart needs to stop this stupid racing.

“Ah we’re no-“ I tried to say when Yixing interrupted me.

“Show us please.”

“Yixing I don-“

“Just let us see it.”

“Here” she said giving the pink beanie to Yixing. He looked at it for a moment before placing it on my head.

I froze as he fixed it and brushed few strands of my hair away, “nice” he smiled and gave me a thumb up.

“I’ll take this too” he smiled and we followed the woman to pay for everything.

“Yixing you didn’t have to” I whispered to him, “and it’s not like we’re a couple” I muttered.

“You came here and helped that’s the least I can do to thank you just please let me” he insisted ignoring the whole couple thing, so I just smiled briefly in return and accepted.

 

“Wanna get some ice-cream?” I asked Yixing excitedly soon after we left the store.

“But it’s freezing”

“So?”

“So let’s not?”

“But why?” I whined.

“Because it’s freezing already” he said wearing the beanie he just bought.

Seriously…

“Fine wanna eat churros?” I beamed at the thought of eating it.

“Huh?” he looked all clueless “what is churss?” he asked.

And OMG THE WAY HE SAID ‘CHURSS’ INSTEAD OF ‘CHURROS’ IS THE CUTEST THING IN THIS UNIVERSE.

“omg Yixing that was really cute” I giggled.

“What?” he looked so lost omg.

“Nothing it’s just the way you said churros” I laughed at his adorableness, “let’s go eat some, my treat! It’s very delicious” I held his wrist and dragged him behind me.

 

Jongin’s POV

“Did you find her?” I asked Sehun over the phone after we separated to look for Haeri in the mall.

“Not yet, Eunha and Jina are still waiting in the café, they said she didn’t go back there either” I hung up after that.

Where the hell did she disappear?

She said she’ll be right back… it’s been almost two hours and she still didn’t show up.

If only she took her phone with her! But she left it on the table which means she was planning to come back.

I can’t help but worry about Haeri, she only has me. Her father died since she was a child and her mother cares about herself only. She never took care of Haeri.

I kept walking around in the huge mall looking left and right. It’s huge and crowded almost driving me insane.

I searched for another good 20 minutes before something caught my eyes.

A girl with dark long straight hair and a blue strand wearing a blue coat. But I froze for a moment when I saw a guy putting a pink beanie on her head.

I heard their voices clearer with every step I took toward them.

 “Thank you for the churros” he said while still fixing the beanie on her “that was so delicious.”

She giggled “anytime” she said.

I saw his face so clear when I almost reached them

I felt a huge wave of rage creeping into every cell in my body and my fist tightened so hard I almost smashed the cell phone I was holding.

It was him once again.

Zhang Yixing.

--------------------------------

Guys guys HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I truly wish you all the best and may this year be filled with health, happiness, success, laughter, smiles, love and every beautiful thing in this world. Also stay warm and healthy~ Love you <3