Chapter Three

Falling For Zhang Yixing

On my way to the bus station I passed by Yixing’s house, looks like he’s still at home since his door was slightly opened. When will he learn to close that damned door?

 Weird I noticed he doesn’t take the bus to school. It’s been a few days now and he never took it.

Anyway who cares? It’s such a nice weather today, my mood is good.

 I jumped into the almost full bus when I realized that there were no more empty seats. It was actually completely full.

“Get up” I ordered a kid who’s probably like 2 years younger than me.

“Get lost!” he snapped without really looking up at me. What did he just say? That little he’s like what ?16? And he dares to reply me. Great he ruined my mood.

I scoffed in disbelief, I’m sure he doesn’t know who's standing in front of him.

“Look at me” I said it slowly and sternly, I felt his gaze lifting up and the horror look on his face when he saw that’s me made me wanna laugh in victory but I didn’t. I gave him a y smile and ordered “Now get the up”, halfway through the sentence he was already up and I was sitting.

Yes when I say I rule the school I mean I rule the whole freaking thing!

 

“Morning freaks” I greeted Sehun and Jina who were standing by the lockers laughing about something. They both smiled and greeted me back. I barely heard them though since it was so noisy as students were all going to class chatting and laughing loudly. "Where do they get their energy from so early in the morning?" I heard Sehun asking and damn he has a point. 

I was taking some books from my locker when I saw Jongin and Eunha coming too from the corner of my eye, there were 5 minutes left until class starts.

“Someone looks like ” I heard Jina saying.

I turned my head to the four behind me and I saw Jina checking Eunha from head toe with a mocking smile on her face. Eunha really did look like , her uniform was messy and her hair was far from being neatly done.

“What happened to you” Sehun asked.

“Ugh I know I look like but I overslept and I barely made it here in time so shut up guys.”

“Look at those black bags under your eyes did you even sleep at all??” I really wondered if she did.

“Yes but it took me till 2 AM to finish our assignment because I was shopping earlier.” She yawned wildly.

“Wait what assignment?” Now I’m really lost I don’t remember having any assignment.

“Chemistry” Jina simply replied while still fixing her hair on the mirror of my locker and Sehun and Jongin nodded.

“What? So you all did it?” They're telling me we had a chemistry assignment exactly 2 minutes before our chemistry class there's no possible way to do it or make anyone do it for me. I better not be the only one who came without her assignment because i refuse any kind of punishment done to me alone.

"Sora did it for me" Jongin simply shrugged.

"Minah did mine" added Sehun and i started worrying. My only hope is Ji- "Kyungsoo did mine." Oh there goes my last hope.

"es" i rolled my eyes at them before walking to class, they were following me laughing.

 

"Room 210" he said fixing his old specs, "clean it after classes are done."

"You're kidding Ahn Sonsaengnim right?" i still had hope that he was kidding before he glared at me.

"I am not" he simply said and continued his borning class.

Great now i have to go clean that classroom alone and that totally becau- "GOOD MORNING!"

i raised my head from my desk to see who's the loud freak when i realized it was Yixing holding his knees by the door. Oh the freak came late.

"Freak" i said a little too loud. He looked at me for less than one second then he shifted his look back to Ahn sonsaengnim asking for permission to enter the class. That jerk just ignored me. I don't know why but it annoys the out of me when he ignores me like that. You'd think i'd be happy that i won but no, it purely annoyed me.

"You can enter if you want but make sure to join Miss Kang after classes in classroom 210" He paused for a second then he noticed Yixing's clueless face "Clean it" the teacher continued.

GREAT NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN IT WITH HIM.

 

 

It's finally the last class for today I AM BORED AS HELL. And this Korean literature class isn't helping. I would've had fun with Jongin but he's always sleeping, he seriously amazes me. Whenever and wherever he is he can sleep. And if he's not asleep he'd be sleepy af.

Besides, the teacher moved me 2 tables forward. She said i can choose between moving my place or moving outside because i can't seem to stay quiet for more than 5 minutes she said. I already got detention so i decided to go with it peacefully. I moved to sit right behind him. Yes right behind Yixing. Now that he's in front of me i can see his shoulders are really broad. And his hair is kinda fluffy, i also noticed his jawline whenever he look- WHAT ARE YOU DOING KANG HAERI?

I must sound like a freak omg why am i observing him now. I snapped out of my thoughts and tried to focus with that deadly borning teacher. I saw Yixing raising his hand to ask something, apparently he didn't get the meaning of a specific word. I snorted and i knew he heard but yet again he ignored me. Jerk.

I noticed he was having a hard time understanding the words, and at times he found it hard to express himself because he wouldn't find the words in Korean to do so.

I laughed out loud when the teacher asked him something but he didn't know the meaning. It was easy actually but i guess i can't blame him, he's Chinese it's normal to have difficulties with Hangul.

"You know Miss Kang" i stopped laughing when Jang Sonsaengnim's voice interrupted, "I find it amusing that you're laughing at him when he actually got a higher mark on the drop quiz you did few days ago."

The jerk had to embarrass me in front of everyone? That wasn't cool Jang. I clearly heard Yixing laughing, tsk, "Shut up" i whispered behind his back.

 

 

I entered class 210 after everyone already left, the room was empty. Chairs and tables weren't arranged, the place was dusty and mathematical equations were written all over the board. 

I decided to start wiping the board since it seemed like the easiest task to do. But why the hell are those boards so huge?? How the hell am i supposed to reach the top now? I stood on my toes and raised my hand to the maximum trying to reach the top when i suddenly felt a hand taking the sponge softly from my hand.

The other hand grabbed the hem of my shirt and stretched it down after it apparently lifted up showing my  when i raised my hands to wipe the board.

I felt a shiver run down my whole body as i saw Yixing's reflection on the white board in front of me. He took the sponge and easily wiped the top of the board while i was still stuck between his chest and the board.

My eyes widened as soon as i turned around to face him, his body was so close against mine, my chin touched his chest. He stopped wiping and slowly looked down at me who was looking up at him. He's taller than me so his body towered mine. Now that he's standing this close i realized how manly his body is, how broad his shoulders are, and how wide his chest is.

He smelled good, so good actually. That y manly smell...

I immediately cleared my throat and nervously pushed him away, "I told you before not to touch me you freak" I snapped at him and walked away near the windows leaving him standing in front of the board.

"I was just trying to help" he simply said.

"Whatever lets just clean this and leave as soo as possible" I said looking at literally everywhere except his eyes.

He smiled showing that cute dimple on his cheek and nodded.THAT DIMPLE THOUGH!! Honestly his dimple was so cute i couldn't help it but squeal inside. 

I started fixing the tables as he finished wiping the board, he didn't look annoyed, it seemed like he's always ready to work and exert some effort. Unlike the lazy me.

Then suddenly he took off his jacket staying in a white shirt. I saw him wiping some sweat off his forehead and somehow i couldn't get my eyes off of him. If i wanted to honestly give my opinion about him, he's so very handsome. 

"You know i noticed earlier you have some problems when it comes to literature class" Don't ask me where this came from even i myself don't know. Words kinda slipped out of my mouth.

He looked at me from across the room and damn he looked good. 

"So you're offering help?" he raised an eyebrow but the smiled and Oh God that dimple again...

"Nah" i waved my hand dismissingly. He let out a small laugh as he shook his head slightly "weirdo" he said.

I couldn't help but laugh too "look who's talking, the weirdo himself" we laughed together for few moments and it felt nice. I don't know how to explain it but seeing him laughing like that felt kinda... warm.

We continued cleaning the room and we finished quickly. 

 

"Ahh finally time to go home" i stretched my hands, i was tired.

"Yeah finally, i have to go finish unpacking too" he looked tired i felt bad for him.

I got a text message from Jongin asking if i wanted them to pick me up and right when i was about to reply with a yes Yxing spoke.

"Wanna go catch the bus together?" 

"Sure" i agreed.

threw my bag over my shoulder and so did Yixing before we left the place together.

__________________________________

Thank You so much for everyone who's reading this <3 It will hopefully get more interesting i promise. Also sorry if there's any typos and mistakes t^t