Chapter Seventeen

Falling For Zhang Yixing

I was watching the droplets of rain as they hit the window, it was depressing. I plugged my earphones on and listened to ballads all the way back home. I’d usually listen to something more hyped but I wasn’t in the mood.

It was fun the past few days but now that Yixing left with Sora there’s no more fun. It’s just awful.

We'd be usually sitting together teasing each other or arguing about something, we'd be laughing or rolling eyes at each others, or he'd be asleep and i'd be sneekingly watching him.

But now the thought of him leaving with Sora was driving me crazy, because those moments are only our moments, or for Yixing and Haeri and they can't be having fun together like that.

Just the thought of them going out on a date or something was terribly annoying me.

It should be me with him. Only me.

I threw my bag on my bed and I took a long hot shower to relief my stress after thinking of stressful things all the way back home.

When I finished I changed into my comfortable Hello Kitty pajamas and I laid down in bed. Huh Gak’s voice was filling my room, I played his CD in a very high volume and it was very relaxing.

 

It was dark and dead silent, no light and no sound. I looked around not knowing where I was or what was going on until suddenly my phone vibrated wildly it felt like an earthquake was taking place under my body.

I must have fell asleep.

I reached for my phone that was lost between the sheets. Ughh I just want it to stop vibrating this is so annoying.

I finally caught the freaking device but it already stopped vibrating. Great that was all pointless.

I was still in that state when after you wake up from a long nap you know nothing and no one and you have no idea in which century you are living. I was rubbing my eyes and yawning when I checked the screen for the caller ID and I chocked on my own saliva when I saw it said ‘Baby <3’.

Baby? Do I have someone I call baby?! I blinked for a few seconds when reality finally hit back and I jumped out of bed so quickly I tripped over the sheets and fell to the floor.

that hurts.

Zhang Yixing. Stupid bastard saved his number as ‘Baby <3’.

I went straight to the window and moved the curtain slightly to peek over Yixing’s house. The lights were off. Maybe he wasn’t back home.

Or maybe it’s midnight already?!

I checked the phone again to check the clock, it said 9:06 PM.

Woah I slept so much I don’t think I can sleep the night…

 But why was he calling?

 I remembered him leaving with Sora earlier and I rolled my eyes so hard my eyeballs could have fallen right there.

Damn did I have to miss his call? Ugh… I wanted to know why he called and i wanted to talk to him so maybe i would find out more about his day with her and what the hell did they do together but now I didn’t wanna call him back because I was still pissed.

I waited for few minutes for him to call again but he didn’t. I peeked again over his house but no lights were seen either. Where the hell is he?

You do remember how curious I am right? And you know you can’t blame me for this curiosity because I can’t help it.

So yeah, I changed into a more decent pajamas and i tiptoed my way downstairs even though there was really no one to stop me from going and I made my way to Yixing’s house like a thief looking left and right as if I might be followed by secret agents that were about to arrest me.

This is stupid but maybe because even I myself wasn’t accepting the fact that I’m stalking Yixing’s house to find out if he’s there yet or he’s still with that till this hour.

I took closer steps toward his front door but I didn’t knock. Instead, I went to the window which I know belongs to the living room. I placed both of my hands on the glass and I leaned my forehead against the window trying to see what’s inside.

No matter how hard I squinted my eyes it was all dark and I saw absolutely nothing.

This bastard isn’t home yet. He’s with her isn’t he?

I don’t know if it was pure anger or if it was mixed with some sadness or just jealousy but I felt like breaking his nose the moment I lay my eyes on him.

My hand formed a tight fist and I involuntarily punched the window but thank God it did not break because it almost cracked.

I took a step back to avoid any unwanted harm when something caught my eye. I was staring at the glass of the dark room and I noticed the reflection of someone right behind my back on the window.

And you know when you see something and it takes you by huge surprise that you freeze for a moment and you don’t know if you’re surprised or terrified or if you should scream your lungs our or just shut up and I don’t know maybe faint?

Yeah that happened to me.

I froze for a moment then I began turning my head slowly to look at him.

“Holy ing you scared the crap out of me you freak!” I yelled at Yixing who was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and a stupid smirk on his face.

“This is my house! I should be the one scared” he laughed slightly.

I know what I did next was stupid af but it seriously must be because I just woke up a bit ago so my brain wasn’t functioning right. I dropped to the floor immediately and the fall was painful as but I had to pretend like nothing happened.

“Haeri what are you doing?” he asked as I roamed both my palms on the floor.

“I’m looking for something” I said not looking at him “you can go in I’ll just find it and leave.”

“Oh really?” he mocked “were you looking for it too when your eyes were stuck inside my living room?”

“You know what shut up and go inside I’ll just leave and look for it later” I tried to stand up quickly and just run home from embarrassment but a sudden pain hit all the nerves in my knee.

“Owww” I dropped back down and held my knee that was awfully hurting.

“Haeri are you okay??” Yixing asked running to me.

“I’m fine I’ll just go” I said but soon he held me between his arms and carried me like a bride.

He leaned his knee on the door for support as he reached for his keys and unlocked the door. Before I knew it we were both sitting on his couch.

I was in no position to argue because my knee was seriously hurting.

“Let me see” he said softly lifting my pants. His fingers traced the whole way from my ankle up to my knee and it sent electric waves all over my body.

“Haeri-ya” he said reaching for cotton and something to purify my bleeding wound “you act like children sometimes” he shook his head slowly “when will you stop falling and hurting yourself, such a clumsy kid.”

I wanted to reply but my eyes were fixed on him, the way his lips moved when he spoke and the way his eyes traced  examined my wound. The way his fingers touched my knee like magic and how his soft voice sent shivers down my spine.

I was fascinated by his every sound and move.

 

I don’t know when he finished and how he treated the wound, and I don’t know if it hurt or not.

“Haeri” his beautiful voice hit my ear like music.

“Hmm?”

He held my thighs and dragged me closer to him, too close he made me sit on his lap facing him. I gasped at his swift move and my hands fell on both of his shoulders.

“When will you finally admit it?” he said gently as his eyes followed his fingers that were brushing some hair off my face.

“A-admit what?” I said in a barely audible voice.

“That you want to be with me” he leaned and rested his forehead against mine then our eyes locked together “as much as I want to be with you” he continued.

“I…” I was out of breath. Talking was hard.

At that moment i forgot all about Sora, i forgot to ask why he left with her, and i forgot to ask why he called earlier.I forgot all the childish games and I pretty much forgot the whole world.

At that moment it was only me and Yixing.

He leaned in even closer so our noses touched then our lips slightly brushed and my hands clutched onto his shirt tighter as I tried not to lose my breath.

“Haeri” he whispered my name against my lips and I swear it never sounded so beautiful, he held my waist securely between his hands “be mine” he said before pressing his beautiful lips against mine eliminating every bit of space between us.

I kept one arm on his shoulder and touched the back of his neck with the other one as I kissed him back and it went from a romantic kiss to a more passionate and hot one. He kissed me harder asking for entrance and he didn’t have to fight hard before I allowed him to.

I tasted every bit of his sweet lips and it felt so right.

“Be my girlfriend Kang Haeri” he said breathlessly after breaking our kiss.

------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying so far. Y'all will know about this Sora thing later don't worry XD Thanks for the subscribers and the comments OMG when i first started i thought no one at all will read this t^t i seriously love you <3

Also, i wanted to write longer chapters with much more events but blame my finals :c