Chapter Thirty-seven

Falling For Zhang Yixing

Third POV

Haeri rested her head on Yixing’s shoulder while he was busy unlocking the door after coming together from her stepfather’s house. They invited Yixing for dinner to get to know him better and it went pretty well. Even though they all have met him before, Haeri’s mom barely had a decent talk with him before he left and her stepdad only met him for business matters not as Haeri’s boyfriend. However through that family dinner, they got to know more about his personality.

He slipped his hand behind her back and gently helped her enter first. It’s something he naturally does whenever he opens the door.

“You look tired babe are you okay?”

“Yeah but those heels killed me” she complained as she took her shoes off and threw herself on bed. She’s not the type to wear high heels everyday but the occasion was important to her. She wanted to appear like a pretty lady next to her charming boyfriend.

“So just don’t wear them” he shrugged ing his shirt.

“What do you know about girls’ struggles” she murmured eying his shirtless body while he was messily throwing his clothes and shoes around. “You know you are going to be the one cleaning this mess up later right?” she asked pointing at his clothes.

“Yeah” he ruffled his hair making her observe his moves even more. He managed to drive her crazy with little thing he does.

“Yixing-ah” she called his name and sat down straight as he was finishing wearing his sweatpants but decided to stay shirtless because the weather was too warm.

He jumped on bed next to her and instantly buried his nose in her neck making her giggle, “Yes baby?”. She wrapped her arms and legs around his waist, he fixed her on his lap and pulled her closer for a kiss.

“I just wanted to say that I love you so much” she said breathlessly.

“Hmm is that so?” he playfully asked pretending not to be so sure.

“Yes dummy” Haeri stuck her tongue at him.

“Yah, who is a dummy?” he pinned her down on bed and started tickling her ignoring all her loud screams and laughter. All the moves and kicks allowed her to finally escape his grip and she made it to the closet which was the only place to hide.

“STAY AWAY YIXING” she yelled between her laughs as she held on to the closet knob from the inside so tight hoping he wouldn’t be able to open it.

“You think I can’t get you there?” he laughed so hard holding his stomach, “Pray for your life I’m coming to get you.” It took him too little effort to open the closet welcomed by Haeri’s loud squeak and slaps and kicks. No doubt his strength was much more than hers.

Bursting into laughter again she screamed “YOU DEVIL STOP TICKLING ME!!”

“Who’s a dummy?”

“YOU-”

“WHAT?”

“OKAY IT’S ME!! ME!”

He stopped tickling her then and she finally was able to breathe again. “Pabo are you trying to kill me?” she slapped his shoulder as her laughter was calming down but her breath was still heavy. The two were still sitting inside the small closet.

Yixing didn’t react, he was wordlessly staring at her. Her cheeks that turned red from laughing and running, and the few strands of hair that covered parts of her face. “You’re so beautiful,” he held her face and kissed her taking her by surprise, “I love you so much.”

Haeri touched her necklace that was a gift from Yixing, “See? I never took it off” she whispered.

“I noticed and that made me so happy,” he whispered and smiled happily.

“Why are we whispering?” she whispered.

“I don’t know” he whispered back before the two started laughing loudly again.

Even though the place was small and a bit dark, the two didn’t get out. Haeri leaned her head on Yixing’s shoulder, and then he leaned his head over hers. Holding each other’s hands, they stayed there for quite some time.

~*~

Haeri’s POV

One year and four months passed since I got back together with Yixing making it a total of around 3 years together and everything has been going great. He’s now filming for his new movie, while I’m studying for my finals. This is my last semester and I’ll be finally done with university.

It makes Yixing look more mature that he already started his career long ago while I’m still a student, in addition to him being tall and manly of course while I’m kinda tiny, so it makes others think I’m 2 to 3 years younger than him even though we are the same age.

When the clock on the living room’s wall pointed at 6:00 PM, I closed my book and put on my shoes. My nosy brother of course couldn’t let me walk away before getting the full information.

“Yah, where are you going? You’re not even done studying.”

“Says the pabo who’s playing games on his phone since forever when he should be studying hard for his own finals” I rolled my eyes at him. His major isn’t easy at all yet he keeps playing around, I don’t even understand how he manages to get high marks.

“I’ll study when I finish this round” he changed his lying down position to a more comfortable one and that’s when I knew he wasn’t planning to stop playing anytime soon. “But really, where are you going?”

“If you really need to know I’m going to see Yixing.”

I finished tying my shoes and fixing my hair and clothes.

“I thought you said he is filming in Busan and will come back tomorrow.”

“Yeah but they came earlier” I shrugged reaching the door, “Byeee.”

 

 

“Babeee” Yixing called as soon as he stepped inside the house. I was there before he got in and I wondered why he always expects that I’m already waiting for him. I hid behind the couch and held my laughter.

“Haerii” he called again. As I peeked from behind the couch I saw him checking the rooms with a confused face.

“Aishh why isn’t she here?” he murmured but I heard, “doesn’t she miss me like I miss her?”

I was planning to mess with him a bit more but when I saw his face as he was wondering out loud if I missed him or not, I couldn’t handle it anymore. He makes me weak on so many levels.

“Oh my God Yixing-ah I MISS YOUUUU BABYYYY” I ran from behind him and literally jumped on his back wrapping my arms and legs around him and that cute angel was startled at first. I swear he makes my heart flutter violently.

“Woooahh! You scared me” he laughed and turned his head back to me making it easier to press my lips against his. His hands slipped under my thighs supporting me not to fall.

“How did the filming go?” I spoke excitedly as I hopped down off his back and stood facing him instead, his hands reached for my waist instantly.

 “Great! Did you finish studying?”

“Uh about that… umm”

“Yah!”

“But I only have two chapters leftttt” I whined, “I can finish them when I leave I promise!”

“Your exam is at 8! You should have finished already and you should sleep early.”

I dropped my head in frustration. Stupid exams I miss my baby…

“Fine I’ll go…”

“Haeri-ya” he held my chin and made me look at him, “Wanna get your books and study here?”

“Yes!” I grinned and ran to the door but he stopped me.

He folded his arms against his chest, “I just wanna make sure you really are studying. And I know you’re gonna sleep late and skip dinner that’s why I’m bringing you here.”

“But you’re tired you can’t prepare dinner.”

“I’ll order pizza now hurry!” I laughed when he accidentally cracked a smile ruining the seriousness he tried to wear on his face.

“Okay!!” I ran quickly home, grabbed my books and stuff and hurried back to Yixing’s house.

~*~

{Another year later}

Yixing’s POV

I was supposed to finish my schedule at 6 pm but we ended up shooting till 8 pm so by the time I got back home it was already almost 9.

I entered the house and did the first thing I always do whenever I get home. I looked for my baby. I hate nothing as much as I hate coming back home and not finding her there.

“Babe!” I found her sitting on bed with a pile of papers and her laptop. I stood by the doorframe watching her; she looked exhausted and she was forcing herself to work, “Why are you still working till now?”

“I ask you the same question” she answered with her eyes still on the laptop screen.

“We had a lot to do today baby.”

“I have a lot to do today too.”

“Are you on your period?” I asked and that’s when a tissue box flew toward me; I was too surprised to even try to dodge it. It hit me right in the forehead. “What was that for?!”

“Because I am on my period and you are getting on my nerves!” she yelled.

I love her and all but that temper of hers is unbelievable. I rubbed my forehead where the box hit me, I breathed deeply and approached her. This time mentally prepared to dodge any surprise attack.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I asked her softly as I sat beside her on bed.

She leaned back and finally took her eyes off the laptop screen and looked at me instead. “I’m sorry” she said rubbing her tired eyes, “I’m just tired and I have a lot of work and the article I’m editing now is about your “chemistry” with that actress on set.”

“What? Me? Are you serious Haeri? That’s just paper talk…”

“I know I’m not stupid but… ughh I’m sorry Yixing-ah I shouldn’t take my stress out on you I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry” she looked at me with her cute innocent eyes and moved closer so I could take her into my arms and so I did. I know she tends to get grumpy and I totally understand her, her job as an editor and writer has been consuming a lot of her time and energy.

I laughed lightly at her adorableness, “its okay” I assured by kissing her forehead.

“I should probably get going” she said pulling away and gathering her papers, “I stayed longer to see you because I miss you but I have to go finish this” she complained.

“I feel like I’m not seeing you a lot lately” I said honestly. It makes me sad because I’m always missing her.

“Same… I miss you all the time but what can we do? You have to work and so do I” she pouted.

I took her papers and laptop from her hands and placed them on a table aside. “Come here” I held her hand and pulled her to my lap.

“Haeri-ya, you know I love you so much right?”

“Hmm” she nodded.

“And you love me so much right?”

“Hmm” she tightened her hug around my waist.

“Then baby, how about you move in with me?”

“What?” She immediately raised her head that was on my shoulder and she looked at me puzzled.

“I mean this way we can sleep next to each other and wake up with each other every day. We would be able to see each other much more right?”

Her confused face changed into a wide happy smile. Seeing the sparks shining in her eyes brings me to life.

“Oh my God yes but Yixing are you willing to handle all my random tempers and rudeness?” I laughed and ruffled her hair when she hid her face out of shyness.

“I already do.” I stuck my tongue teasing her.

~*~

Haeri’s POV

I love Saturdays. No I mean I adore Saturdays. I finally get to meet my family and friends on Saturdays and Sundays because during the rest of the weekdays I have no social life.

“Yixing isn’t coming?” asked Jongin who was happily waiting for his chicken to arrive. I went out with him and the rest for lunch.

“He’s busy today” I replied fixing my hair that got longer again.

Eunha was looking at Chanyeol who seemed kinda sad, “And why are you frowning?” she asked him but he just shrugged.

“He’s been sad ever since I moved out.”

I also missed Chanyeol, since I moved out I saw him much less but I guess that’s how life goes when we get older. The important thing is we still are super close and even if I see him less than I used to before, I still love him so much.

“Dude you should find a girlfriend.”

“Are you serious Jongin?” Jina scoffed, “you should get yourself a girlfriend.”

“I might soon” he smirked.

“You bastard! Why don’t we know about it??”

He laughed, “I just told you though- My chicken is here!” he forgot all about the talk and started eating.

While they were all busy eating Chanyeol moved his chair closer to mine. “Haeri-ya, I am the happiest for you trust me” he said, “It gets lonely sometimes but other than that I swear I am so happy because you are happy. And you know I love you and Yixing and wish you all the best right?”

“I know Chanyeol-ah, I want you to be happy too. Find someone soon!” I patted his head.

He grinned, “I will, don’t worry about me.”

~*~

{Six Months Later}

“Yixing I’m begging!” I knocked on the door helplessly for the hundredth time.

“I still need 5 minutes” he shouted from inside so I could hear.

“You’ve been saying that for the past 15 minutes for God’s sake Yixing GET OUT!”

“Just enter! I won’t look at you!” he laughed loudly.

“Don’t be a jerk and get out” I whined AGAIN. I needed to pee and take a shower and get dressed for work and he was stuck in the stupid bathroom. “If I ran late I’m killing you” I mumbled.

“What took you so long!!” I yelled at him when he finally got out before I ran inside.

 

 

Third POV

It was one of the nights that both Yixing and Haeri came back home early. They weren’t exhausted, nor pissed off by anything. The two were sitting side by side on the couch eating chocolate and watching TV.

“Baby.”

“Hmm?”

“I am thinking about buying a house.”

“A house?” Haeri turned her head to Yixing.

“Yes a bigger house, with many rooms and bathrooms and a beautiful garden and an office with a big desk and library for you.”

“Yixing-ah if that’s because of the bathroom thing earlier-“

“No Haeri listen,” Yixing turned off the TV and held Haeri’s hand. “I want to always have you by my side. I want to live in a beautiful house with you. I want to support you through everything you do, I want to be beside you as I watch you succeeding and improving in your career. And later…” he closed his eyes for a moment and smiled taking her breath away, “later I want you to carry my children Haeri. For me there is only you.” He kneeled down in front of her and pulled out a beautiful ring, “Kang Haeri, my love, be my wife and the mother of my children.”

Haeri’s heart throbbed against her chest. She always knew they would stay forever but that moment was just too overwhelming, more than she could have ever imagined.

Yixing; the Chinese boy she met during her last school year, they boy she didn’t get along with but then entered her heart like no one ever did; he is the boy she fell for insanely.

Without noticing it they grew up together, they went through good and bad times and now he is a mature responsible man proposing to her.

She kept nodding while trying to hold her tears but failed.

“Yes” she whispered, “Yes Yixing I want all that with you. I want this life with you forever. I love you” her voice cracked as she spoke partly from happiness and also from her now falling tears.

Yixing pulled Haeri to a passionate kiss that expressed all of the happiness and love he felt for her that words couldn’t express. He hugged her to his chest and she held on to him so tight knowing that he is the one she belongs to.

 

-THE END- 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :) First of all i want to say i hope everyone has enjoyed the story and liked the ending ^^

As you all know this is my first fanfic, because of you guys i enjoyed writing and every time i found a notification that i received a comment it made my heart beat faster.

To be honest I love Yixing so much, i feel like thanking him because he inspired me to write. When i improve my writing (something i started working on) i will probably write about him again, i will write something better in the future.

Most importantly i want to thank everyone who has read, subscribed, voted and commented on this. You made this a very nice experience.

Stay happy everyone I Love You All <3