Drink the Punch!

Forever With You.

 

Narrator POV

Riley placed her red velvet mask over her face. Her hair a newly dyed white, spiked up in a fohawk like haircut. She wore a knee length black dress that was strapless with a ruffle tail of red.  She stared at herself in the mirror and smile devilishly.

“Good luck finding me now” She laughed.

While Riley entered the party a giant SUV was parked a block away that was filled with YG idols.

“Alright everyone take one of these” Ollie passed out small silver pins to put on there clothes. “These are small microphones and these are your head phones to hear CL and Bom from the car”

Everyone placed them on there costumes.

“Ollie how did you get all this stuff?” Bae questioned the short British girl.

“Uh…I know a guy” Ollie lied...this was another story for later. 

“Whatever! Does everyone know what there suppose to be doing?” Tammi stood up in the car.

“Find Riley” Seung said.

“Muscles” Bae flexed.

“Look out!” Daesung smiled widely.

“Make sure Seung finds Riley” Ji-Yong smiled.

“Distraction” Minzy grumbled.

“GET PEOPLE DRUNK!” Steven yelled with enthusiasm and everyone beside the members of ROT stared at him. “What this is fun…getting rich folks drunk” He held up his flasks full of mixed liquor and packed it back into his suit.

“Thank you Steven for your enthusiasm…Ollie and I will just be making sure things go smoothly”

“Why do I have to be the distraction?!” Minzy yelled.

“Because you’re the cutest” Steven smiled and she blushed heavily.

“Smooth” Tammi thumped him on the head.

“Alright you guys better go now…” Bom said checking out the security cameras.

“After you” They all smiled at Minzy.

“UGH!”

Minzy marched over to the entrance but froze up when she saw the large gaurd. “Oh my god” She rushed back to Ollie. “I can’t do this”

“Minzy!” She whispered loudly. “All you need to do is act like you hurt yourself, just milk them into it…” She pushed her out but she didn’t budge.

“I don’t have time for this” Tammi walked over to Minzy and kicked her hard in the shin. “Is that enough motivation for you?”

“AHHHH! MY LEG!” Minzy screamed and the guards ran over to help her.

“Ma’am are you okay?” They ran over leaving the door unguarded.  

“NO! SOME UGLY TONE DEATH MANIC HIT ME IN THE LEG! SHE RAN THAT WAY!” Minzy pointed and they ran down the street.

“TONE DEATH!?” Tammi walked toward the ‘dying’ Minzy but Ollie stopped her. “I’ll get you later!”

They made it into the party were everyone divided into there places.

Seung POV

So many people… I looked around looking for her, nowhere. But after awhile my Riley sensors kicked in and I was confident with my path.

“Riley?” I asked to a girl and she scrunched her nose at me.

“Nope” I sighed and continued searching.

“Hey go check over by the food area” Ji-Yong walked next to me.

 

Ollie POV

“HEY YOU TWO!!” Someone caught Bae and I.

“DIE DIE DIE” Bae hit him on the head with a flower pot…lol ‘Lies’. “Oh great…I think he was the singer of the night” He said while throwing the man into a broom closet.

“Well I guess your going to have to go sing-“ I said making my way out but he stopped me.

“Ollie…” He smiled evilly.

"Oh no no no!" 

Tammi POV

I stood over the punch bowl keeping watch for Steven.

“MUHAHAHAA” He laughed as he poured the liquor into the punch.

“Freak…” I rolled my eyes but while I was about to finish my eyes stopped at the sight of someone familiar. “I know that short body anywhere….Seungri.”

“What is he doing here?” Steven stood next to me.

“Get in there and find out!” Bom’s voice yelled.

“After you madam!” Steven snorted loudly in a bad British accent. “AHAHA!” He grabbed my arm like a gentleman and walked over to the Seungri.

“OH MY GOD!” I said imitating Ollie loudly along with Steven. “Seung? OH I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN AGES!”

“AGES!” Steven stressed and patted him on the back.

“Who are you again?” Seungri smiled weakly at us.

“PSSSH! Mark he doesn’t remember his own friends.”

“It’s all that fame gettin to his head luv” Steven smiled widely. “I AM LORD S.S and this is my lovely wife Temple”

“Lord S.S and Temple? Ahaha yeah…” Seungri rubbed his neck. “Well I should get goi-“

“NO NO! LORDY BOY! This party what is it for?” I asked softly.

“My engagement…you know to Kwon Mi Sun, it was lovely talking to you.” He put his mask back on and rejoined the party.  

“OH ING HELL NO!” My fist tightened.

“TAMMI!” Steven tried to hold me back but I broke out of it. I quickly grabbed some random girls mask and exchanged it for mine.

“Oh Seungri~~~” I walked over to him but someone grabbed me by the shoulder.

“Later…we will kill him later” Ji-Yong looked me right in the eyes and pecked me on the lips.

“How did you know it was me?” I gasped.

“Because the back of your head is RIDICULOUS!”

“Enough American TV for you” I patted him on the head. “Now let’s go find Riley”

“Mi Sun” He corrected me.

Riley POV

I walked around the party avoiding any guy trying to hit on me or Seungri. He’s passed me at least 5 times…loser.

I guess it’s the hair, maybe I should go get some food.

“Eww Kimchi” I stuck out my tongue at the food. “Fried chicken sounds so good right now…” I mumbled to myself.

“There’s only one Korean woman in the world that would say that” Someone said behind me and I quickly turned around to face the person.

A woman with long curly black hair and a bright red dress smiled at me. “You don’t even recognize your own dad?!” She shouted and I pounced on her.

“TAMMI!” I cried but then pulled off. “How did you know it was me?”

“Me!” Ji-Yong hugged me from behind. “I put a tracking device in the necklace” He smiled and raised a remote like thing that was beeping.

“I love the hair…” He kissed my head. “Reminds me of someone” Referring to himself.  “Wait you didn’t drink the punch did you?!”

“No…but I was about to.”

“Don’t!” They both snapped as I reached for a cup.

“Fine…weridos” I shook my heads.  “Oppa did you get invited or something?”

“You can say that…lets go out to the garden it’s almost midnight”

Narrator POV

Seung garden now!” Bom yelled threw the mic.

Seung was on his way to the garden but stopped in his tracks when he saw Seungri walking up to him.

“Seung?” He exclaimed. “I didn’t know they invited you…must be awkward and all I’m marring your ex girlfriend”

“Your marrying Kim? Ah great for you” Seung smiled trying to get to the garden.

“No…Riley. Well Mi Sun”

When Seung was about to lose his temper and destroy his co-band member a British voice started to talk into the mic.

Ollie stood there strumming her gutair and the band jumped in with her.

Riley POV

What the are they doing?

BEEP BEEP! My phone timer went off, 12:00 PM…MIDNIGHT.

“I’M FREE!” I shouted and took off my mask. “ YEAH!”

Then threw the window I saw Ollie on the stage about to sing. “WAIT!” I threw my heals on the floor and ran up to the stage.

“RILEY!” She shouted into the mic.

“The one and only” I smiled. “Let’s do the one we’ve been practicing lately, band you’ll catch up.”

Seung POV

“RILEY!” Ollie shouted as a white haired girl walked up to her.

“The one and only” She turned to the band and told something to the band.

She faced the audience and the awed at her beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__d0RMFOkQ

I guess I'm picky with love
Well baby I give it up it's you I choose
And don't keep me waiting
This girl's got things she needs to do
Oh if I was blind, you'd help me see

If I lost my mind, you'd find it for me
Speak on it babe tell me what do you need
Because all I need is for you to love me baby

Put your hands on me baby

She pointed at me…well in my direction she doesn’t know I’m here and smiled evilly.

Just kiss me baby, tell me you're mine
Put your hands on me baby!

She hit the high note perfectly while she swayed her perfectly sculpted hips to the beat.

“Thank you! Drink the punch!” She laughed and then glomped Ollie.

GO ING GET HER!” CL and Bom yelled together.