Christmas Eve Part 2

Forever With You.

 

Ollie POV

“Helllloo” I called down the hall. “Whew. Coast is clear, commence hide Christmas presents…now!” 

Quickly I snuck down the wood covered floors in my bunny slippers trying not to drop the presents. All of them were delicately wrapped by yours truly! Black and white wrapping for the boys; red and green for the girls. I even managed to get YG a gift, even Teddy and the guy who brings me lattes when I ask! With no help from my rich parents…ahahaha.

Now if only I could see the door handle. The presents are blocking my view.  “” I curse. 

“Need help?” A voice came from behind me and I looked over my soulder.

“Young Bae!” I looked down at my ‘Hello Kitty’ pj shorts and black tank top. “How did you get it in?” I blushed, thank god for the presents blocking my face.

“Tammi gave me the password she wanted me to grab her jacket, were going Christmas shopping last minute” He chuckled and helped me out. “One of these aren’t mine right?”

“Maybe…” I said as he opened the closet door.

“Hmph…oh well. Your secret spot is safe with me” He pledged and I smiled all goofy like. “…Ive never seen you smile like that”

“Shut up” I mumbled placing the presents on the top shelf. “There now we can-“

“Olllllie!” Tammi voice boomed from the front door and I shut the door quietly.

“What are y-“ I covered Young Bae’s mouth with my hand.

“SHHHH! She can’t find us or she’ll find her present.” I said letting go of him, he was just all smiley. He could be Daesung if tried hard enough.

“Freakin Bae left with Ollie! That backstabber..whatever” Tammi slammed the door.

“Thanks now I’m going to get killed!” Young Bae shouted.

“You can catch up with her if you hurry” I urged him to leave and he nodded.

 He started for the door but stumbled over Riley’s weight set, making the whole thing fall over about to crush me.

“AH!” I screamed but he pushed to the ground and covers his body on top of me.

CLINK!

I found myself hugging onto to him, not just my arms but with my legs. I saw him smirk a bit and I let go making me hit my head on the wall. “Ow”

Bae stood up smiling and went toward the door. He stood there silently frozen. “The door handel!”

“WH- ING !” One of the weights fell on the handle snapping it off.  “HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT?” I grabbed onto Bae’s collar pulling him up a bit.

“Calm down! I’ll just call Seung…” He got out his phone and looked for a signal. I found a comfortable spot on the floor and pull my knees to my chest. I don’t want to die in a closet….I don’t want to die in a closet…I don’t want to die in a closet!! OH MY GAWD!

Riley POV

“Sen…your phone is ringing” I mumbled still trying to sleep; he just shifted in the sheets. “ANSWER THE PHONE!” I shouted and he jumped up.

“What is it Bae I’m trying to sleep”

Bae POV

“AH thank god you picked up Ollie and I ar- Were sorry you’ve lost signal” The phone told me and I glanced at the freaking out Ollie.

“Don’t freak out but I think were stuck in here until Tammi or Riley come home” I said and she starts to freak out. “I told not to freak out!”

“When you tell a woman not to freak out, that means FREAK OUT”

 “So were going to be in this closet for awhile…” I slid down the wall next to her. “Shall we confess our deep dark secrets?”

Silence.

“Alright…maybe not” I sighed.

“I’m scared of spiders” Ollie blurted out. “it’s not a deep secret but it’s just something. I don’t like the taste of dark chocolate, it’s biter and reminds me off my childhood.”

“My first kiss was in a music video”

“Aw…I already knew that” She sighed.

“Why was childhood so bad?”

“It wasn’t bad…it was accuatly great! But when I turned 10 my family seemed to disappear and nannys taking there place. Artificial parents, private boarding schools…hip hop saved me. As corny as it seems. “ She hugged her knees.  “It was so lonely…so I would play an Outkast or Aaliyah cd and sing along. It made me happy”

“So that’s why you rap?”

She nodded.

“Singing is easy…but rapping  you have to have gift” I said looking down to my legs and I could tell she was smiling.

“Thank you” She sighed and I could feel her lips on my cheek.

GD POV.

Shinny stuff! I looked in every case of jewelry. “Which one would she like…no LOVE!” I looked around.

“Can I help you sir?” The sales man asked.

“Yes. It’s my little sister’s birthday and its Christmas, I need a necklace” I said to him and he nodded.

“How bout this?” He lifted a small chain with diamonds covering it. “It’s a charm necklace; you can pick charms for it”

“It’s perfect” I smiled and he directed me to charms. “Those two will be perfect-“ I looked over to my left to see Seunghyun looking at rings…not just any kind of rings engagement rings!! AHHH! I’m going to kill him.

“Here you go” I exchanged hands with the man…I paid in cash I’m so GANGSTER! “SEN-SEN!” I shouted at him and made him jump.

“Ji-Yong don’t do that!” He whispered and leaned on the glass. “The press has been following me all day-wait why are you here?”

“Nothing…new earrings” I lied. “What are you doing here?”

“This” He showed me the ring.

“Woah woah woah…oh hell no! Your not mar-“ He covered my mouth.

“It’s a promise ring Ji…geez I’m updating her couples bracelet, I got me one too”

“Oh” I sighed out relief. “It’s perfect. Ri will love it”

“But maybe one day…if she will have me” He laughed putting the case in his coat. “Need a ride?”

“YEP” I nodded.

“Mr. TOP how’s your relationship with Riley Static of ROT?” The press asked Seung causally.

“Perfect!” He smiled. “It’s almost been 5 months!”

“Is it true you’re dating Tammi?” They shouted at me.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “We’re going on 3 weeks” I smiled and they wrote it down.

Tammi POV.

“Now that the shopping is done, we better wrap these” I smiled to Steven. Steven came with, cuz Bae disappeared.

“The wrapping is in the closet isn’t it?” He headed down the hall.

“Yeah grab the green ribbon to!”

“Okay bu-OH MY GOD what are you two doing in the closet?!”

THUMP CLACK CRUNCH.

“Were alive!” Ollie’s British voice screamed. “STEVEN”I ran over to see Ollie hugging Steven. SMOOCH. SMOOCH. She kissed him on the cheek.

“What about me?!” Bae walked out. “I listened t-“ Ollie threw herself on Bae and they both attacked each other passionately.

“MY EYES!!” Steven screamed. “MY EYES” He ran into my room and slammed the door. 

“Ahh…merry Christmas”