Quickie

Forever With You.

 

Narrator POV

“WERE ALL BACK!!” Tammi smiled as she popped her imaginary collar and placed her NY hat on her thick black hair. “And I feel gangster today” Her lips smirked as all the girls walked down the stairs…Riley now has a fear of elevators after watching some horror movie.

“Check it!” Tammi ran in front of black corvette and slid on top of the hood. “Meet my baby” She rubbed her hand across the metal.

“DAMN!” Ollie screamed and kneeled down to check out the spinning rims. “Tammi were did you get the money for this?”

“Seungri gave it to me; it’s one of his dad’s collectables....while we were out at the party I saw this baby just laying in the garage all alone.”

“It seats two” Riley muttered to herself.

“So you better get a ride!” Tammi and Ollie jumped into the seats. “This is what you get for scaring us like that!”
The black corvette drove out of the park lot with a SKIIIID leaving Riley alone in the parking lot.

“!” She shouted as it started to rain.

Riley POV

“YO!” I heard someone call at me. “Get in the car baby girl!”

I turned around to see Seung in his car smirking and I rolled my eyes.

“Morning babe” He pecked me on the cheek and started to drive. “So they ditched you?”

“Yup” I yawned.

“Tired?”

“Yeah you kept me up all night…I have to sleep sometimes f-y-I” I shook my head.

“I’m sorry that I love you” He grabbed my hand and held it while he was driving. “I got ya a present” He smiled and pointed the glove department.

“A present?” I opened it and saw a small black box fall out.

“Open it!” He shouted excited.  

I opened it to see a huge diamond ring…an engagement ring. “AHH!” I smiled widely and placed it on my engagement finger. “It’s beautiful” I said and wait for him to park the car.

I jumped on top of him and kissed him randomly on the face. “I love you!” I cried.

“I love you to” He smiled and planted a small sweet kiss on my forehead. “Mmm” He grabbed me and bit at my neck.
“Seung!” I gasped loudly as he attacked me.

“There” He whipped his lips, happy with the new hickey he gave me.

“What’s with you and leaving marks!?” I shouted as I grabbed my bag.

“I have to be twice protective now since you’re my lil fiancé” He said and it reminded me of Seungri.

“Don’t call me that!” I joked but inside I had shivers down my spine.

 “RING RING!” My phone started to shout at me and I answered it. “Heeellllooo!”

“Riley…you need to get the studio right now” Tammi said urgently.

Tammi POV

“Ollie there’s a hot black guy in our studio!”  I whispered looking threw the window.

“Damn…he’s fine” Ollie tilted her head.

“Um I’m standing right here” Bae looked at Ollie.

“Shhh let me have my moment I let you watch SNSD videos”

“Yuck!” Ollie and I said in a disgusted tone.

“Now let’s go see who he is” I smiled and called Riley to get her up here. “Hello!”Ollie walked in and he looked up at us.

“Hey you must be Olivia. I’m Kel I’ll be producing your next single, it’s a pleasure to work with a rapper of your type”
“Well-“

“Do you have a girlfriend!” I interrupted completely forgetting about Ji-Yong…oh come on it’s not like everyday a hot buff African American man comes into our studio or South Korea.

“Ah…I have a beautiful wife and a son” He patted me on my head. “Though I may not look like it I’m 28”

“Tammi what’s the problem!” Riley rushed into the room and stopped when she saw the man. Her eyes were huge. “AHHHH! I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT!” She ran out of the room were her arms up in the air.

“RILEY STATIC GET BACK HERE!” Kel shouted and walked after her.

Riley POV Flashback Day of YG Audtition.

“I’m going to be late!” I rushed down the stairs but something stopped me when I heard a loud crunch under my feet. “Wha…” I looked down to see Kel’s signed Wu Tang record on the floor in pieces.

My eyes widen. “What was it doing on the floor…STEVEN!” I looked around and incocently placed the pieces back into the case. “There” I placed back into his collection. “Please god let me get a job in Korea so I won’t die soon!” I prayed as I walked out the door.

Flashback over.

“RILEY!” Kel chased me down the studio halls. No one seemed to care…geez love you to. HELLO! Mankae of ROT being chased by angry black guy!  “It was a vintage copy signed by all of them!”

“STEVEN!” I shouted looking for the skinny guy to blame.

“WHAT!” Steven yelled back at me coming out of the 2ne1 studio.

“THAT!” I shouted pointing at Kel.

“AHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD! DON’T KILL ME!!” Steven fell to the ground and threw his arms in front of his face. “I’M SORRY!!!!” He begged. “FORGIVE ME OLDER BROTHER!”

 “Older brother?” Tammi snapped from the studio. “AH come on!...well at least I have Ji”

“Maybe we can settle this later when were not burning precious studio time” Ollie patted Kel on the shoulder.

“Come on twerps” Kel thumped Steven and I on the heads.

“Owww” We wined as we walked with him.

During our small break Kel kept hounding the both of us on our lifes.

“You’ve been doing your homework?” He pointed a Steven and he nodded repeatedly.

“What’s that thing on your finger?” He grabbed my hand and stared at the ring. “DAMN. That’s one big rock and it’s clear gurl. You can cut a man with that thing-what’s that on your neck?”

“Oh Ji-Yong gave it to me” I smiled trying to make it like he’s talking about the necklace.

“Your cousin gave you a hickey”

“PSSSH!” Tammi spit her water. “Excuse me?”

“Riley” Kel lifted his eyebrows at me and gave me the look.

You know the look…the look that always get’s me to spill everything. That look is the reason I never had a boyfriend during school or was ever social.

“Seung gave it to me because he proposed this morning” I sighed and everyone squealed.

“OH MY GOD!” Tammi screamed and hugged me tightly. “It’s finally happening I’m going to be a maid of honor!”

“WHAT?! I’m going to be the maid of honor!” Ollie snapped at her.

The two yelled at each other for at least a good five mintues.

“So what kind of food?” Steven popped.

“What do you think?” I smiled at him and he nodded with a grin.

“FRIED CHICKEN!” We both shouted.

“So….When you going to tell mama? She litteraly had a heart attack when she heard you changed your name and was engaged to some stranger. Good luck telling her this…your going to be the death of her” Kel said smoothly. 

“AH don’t say that” Steven covered his ears. “Mama isn’t in the best shape of her life right now…”

“Mama..” I wined as I looked at my photo of her on my phone. “I miss her”

“Me to” Steven sighed and laid his head on my shoulder.