Meh.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV

“RILEY!” Ollie screamed when she saw me walk in.

I mocked her expression and Tammi laughed a bit. I waved shortly at everyone in the hall.

“Come on Ji-Yong we have practice!” Seungri pulled him from the group. “Tell Seung to hurry up.”

“AH!” The door slammed and Seung pointed at me. “Riley!” He hugged me. “I’ll never lose you again, I’m so sorry” He kissed my head repeatedly and I shoved him off.

“Come on Riley, Seung has to practice” Ollie grabbed my arm snuggly. “You can beat him later. Now let’s go get you some soup in the food court, oh and maybe some ice cream!” She coed at me and we walked away from the boys.

“I could go for some frozen yogurt” Tammi sighed and brushed the hair out of my face. “Why is your makeup so smeared?” She squinted her eyes at me. “Whatever…lets get you some food, your diet only consist of apples and noodles”

They dragged me all the way to the court where usually only dancers and trainee’s eat. Of course a lot of heads turned when they saw all of ‘ROT’ enter. Or it could have been the fact that Ollie and Tammi were fighting about what soup I should eat.

“She needs protein!” Ollie smacked Tammi’s hand as she tried to get me Clam Chowder.

“But this is her favorite” Tammi ladled the soup in a bowl and passed me the bowl. “Go sit down hun”

“…I’m going to kill you” Ollie shook her head at Tammi.

“MEH!” Tammi stuck her tongue at her. “You’re not eating missy!” She pointed me and I quickly pulled my spoon to the bowl.

UGH wonder what Stevens doing…

Steven POV

“RUN STEVEN!” 

Minji and everyone from my school screamed on the side lines. 

Endurance runs? Who comes up with this ? This is a class retreat…not the Olympics. But it seems that Miss Clementine has a grudge against Mr.Yang, they’ve been butting heads the whole trip. I think they’re just trying to prove that American or Korean students are better.

“COME ON STEVEN!” My friend Greg yelled with Minji. “Run like that time we got caught by the police for egging that teacher’s car”

“That was you?!” Miss C yelled and smacked him on the head. “Win this and it will disappear!”

“Hey no bribing” Mr. Yang pointed at her and all of the others students.

Wait hold on! I need to focus on my pace because damn these Korean boys can run like crazy. Okay imagine that Kel had just found you snooping around his room and he’s going to kill you… I heard there steps get closer.

“AHHH!” I sprinted even faster than I thought and made it past the finish line.

“What the hell?” The Korean student’s yelled and collapsed on the ground. “Are you part animal?”

“No. I’m just from K-TOWN baby!” I shouted and my class rolled there eyes.

“Idiot!” One of the girls in my class yelled.

“Aww come on…KTOWN KTOWN KTOWN” Greg started chanting and everyone reluctantly joined in.

Riley POV

A smile came across my face as I looked down at my family photos. One was Steven as a little kid running around and the other one was Kel with his records. I glanced at my phone and saw my picture of Ji-Yong and me smiling. It’s my favorite picture…

I put away the pictures in my bag and made myself comfortable on the studio couch. People walked by and said there ‘Hope you get better soon!’

Tammi walked down the hall and noticed my boredom. She sat next to me and then took out her phone.

“This is my mom.” She showed me of a middle age woman, who was gorgeous for her age. “She owns a bakery under our apartment complex..” She flipped to the next photo. “This is my dad. He works in the empire state building as…well a business man.” She sighed as she flipped the next picture. “This is my sister…Lady. My twin sister.” The girl looked exactly like her, except her hair was a bleach blond color. “Lady is theater major, good looking, talented, and everything a mom and dad could want.”

She put her phone down in her lap and then pointed at our ‘ROT’ poster on the wall. “See that girl with the long black hair?” She looked at me and I just stare at her. “Well she’s a college drop out, D average student, always out late, always getting in fights, and always gets pushed in the background” She looked down at her hands.

“Lady is getting married while Tammi is still in Korea making a living on her silly girl group…” She said in an annoyed tone and then looked up at me. “Now you know me a little bit better” She smiled and patted me on the head. I quickly grabbed her and hugged her. She sniffled a bit, but no tears. I knew Tammi doesn’t cry in front of other people.

GD POV.

“Lady is getting married while Tammi is still in Korea making a living on her silly girl group…” I over heard Tammi say to Riley.

I walk out to the studio’s balcony and pull out a cigarette. Lighter…lighter….were is my lighter. I patted myself down.

“Looking for this” An angelic voice said behind me. I turned around to see Tammi flicking my lighter on and off.

“Uh…” I said being caught for smoking.

“s right” She tossed me my lighter and leaned over the wall.

“Sorry” I hugged her from behind.

“Whatever Ji…” She groaned and faced me. “You heard didn’t you?”

“Yep”

“Well?”

“You have a lot of issues with your sister” I placed my hands on her waist.  

“I do. But it’s not that big of deal” She moved out of my grip and walked back into the building. “I have to go…”

“What do you want me to do?” I whispered to myself and that’s when an idea popped into my head. “I’ll go with you to the wedding! I’ll be your date!”

Riley head popped up from the couch and looked over at us. Aww that was so freakin cute. She’s like a lil puppy…no Ji don’t let Riley’s cuteness distract you.

“My date?” Tammi raised her eyebrows at me. “You know I’m half Italian right?”

“You are?” I gasped, I didn’t know this. She looked so Korean.

“Yep my dads Korean and Filipino. While my mother is pure italiano, so you’re going to be having to deal with my LOUD family. That means Uncle Benny, Aunt Mabry, and all my cousins.”

I looked over at Riley and she mouthed ‘DO IT!’ at me.

“I’m willing to do it…for you and our relationship” I grabbed her hands and she smiled.

“You’re in for living hell” She smirked. “At least they can eat you before they eat me…” She walked off back to the studio. I sat next to Riley on the couch.

“They’re going to eat me ALIVE!” I laid my head on Riley’s legs and she rubbed my head.  “What am I going to do!” I shouted dramatically.

“How bout you get off my girlfriend?” Seung walked down the hall.

“Remember what YG said about us dating co-workers, they’re not your girlfriend at work” I grabbed Riley’s face and puffed her cheeks together. “And I’m her older brother…sicko. I would never do anything to my lil sister, except love her and protect her” I kissed her on the head and she smiled.

“That was really cheesy” Seung shook his head. “Come on Riley were going home”  She walked over to Seung and grabbed his hand.

 

Daesung POV

“What are you all smiley about?” I asked Seungri as he went over his lyrics. “Usually I’m the one smiling…”

 “Nothing…” He smiled at me.

“Come on tell me!”

“Well…you can’t tell the other hyungs” He moved closer to me about to spill the secret. “Riley likes me still”

“WHAT?! SH-“ I was stopped by Seungri’s hand cover my hand.

“Shhhhh!” He yelled as Ji-Yong and Bae walked back into the dance studio.

“Secrets don’t make friends” Bae murmured at us.

“Are you sure?” I whisper to him.

“I’m totally sure”

“Oh my god…” I sighed. 

So what ya think?