Happy December 4th!

Forever With You.

TOP POV

“Come on why do we have to record today!?” Tammi groaned laying on the couch. “It’s the 4th of December! Don’t Korean’s celebrate the 4th

“No we don’t celebrate the 4th what is so special about the 4th!?” Daesung shouted annoyed at her complaining.

Suddenly before she explained, Riley and Ollie jogged into the studio escaping the cold outside.  Riley was snuggled up in her letterman’s jacket with a few layers of scarves. Yet she’s wearing shorts..I think she just likes showing off her y legs. But whats that on her head..a NY hat.

“See Riley celebrates the 4th!” Tammi and she high-fived Riley.

“I’m cooking tonight if people are interested.” Riley said..what Riley cooking?

What is this amazing holiday?!

At ROT’s Apartment.

Ollie opened the door and the sound of Riley’s singing voice warmed me up. We walked in and ran over to were Riley was..cooking.

“Hey Ollie we have our date tomorrow” Young Bae smiled at her.

“It’s not a date” She shushed him and she tried to watch Tammi play her video game.

“Ooo call of duty!” All the boys ran over and made them self comfortable. I made my way the kitchen, to talk to Riley and maybe score a bite of food..or maybe her lips if shes up to it..man I’m a sometimes.

“Hi” I say leaning against the wall and she just glances at me.

“You don’t even know what today is?” She scoffed at me and started to work on what seemed to be dumplings.

“I’m guessing it has to be something to do with New York?” I guess referring to her hat.

“It’s Jay-z’s birthday” She laughed.
“Oh it is! Why didn’t I think of that?” I shouted embarrassedly. “But I didn’t know you had to celebrate it”

“Well he’s a big influence on Tammi and me so we decided to make it a holiday” She smiled beautifully at me and then was about to hand me a dumpling. But she blew on it before, cutely she puckered her lips. Instantly I wanted to kiss her but that would be a bad move..instead I just ate the dumpling. Riley continued cooking, she looked like a wife..a wife I wanted. 

“RUFF!” Jackie barked at me breaking my trance and I greeted her by patting her on the head.

“EH! Fuera perro!(Get out dog!)” She shooed the dog out of the kitchen. “Vaya!(GO!)”

“Ah the elevator possession language” I smirked and she narrowed her eyes at me.

“I wish I could translate everything I said to you that day..but that would be rude” She walked over Daesung. “But this will bug the crap out of you” She lightly kissed Dae on the cheek and carelessly ran her fingers threw his hair. She was right..it did bug me, to the point that I was about to strangle someone. Thank god Seungri isn’t here or I would throw him out the balcony. We need Dae’s vocals, we could live with out Seungri’s. 

Dae just kept smiling widely. We all sat down and ate dinner. Everyone was silent but suddenly Ollie started to get fidgety. 

“Riley’s dating-” Ollie shouted and Tammi quickly covered .

“OLLIE!” Riley shouted.

“WHAT!” GD shouted at her. “Your not suppose to be dating anyone without my permission missy! I let you and Seung slide by because you two were perfect for each other”

“Who?” I muttered coldly at her.

“Minho from SHINee…” She says quietly looking down at her hands.

“Who? Speak up!” Young Bae groaned.

“MINHO FROM SHINee!” She shouted and everyone gasped.

“How do you know Minho?” Dae questioned.

“Uh..I meet him yesterday; he was so sweet and so handsome!” She smiled widely. “He invited me out to dinner tomorrow”  

“I need a boyfriend” Tammi mumbled randomly.

“ME!” GD raised his hand quickly forgetting about Riley.


“Nah..your to young. Seung you wanna date?” She pointed at me, what is she doing?

“I don't kn- ah. okay...” I said. She’s up to something..and it’s scaring me. 

“Dinner tomorrow?” She gave me the look that were going to be spying and I got were she’s going with this.

“Noona! Give me a chance!?” GD begged as Tammi dragged her attention back to the game. “Age is just a number”

Tammi just ignored the whimpering Ji-Yong.

“NOONA PAY ATTETION TO ME!”