Trips.

Forever With You.

Riley POV

Andong was a very cute town. Little shops everywhere, nothing like the city. Farms,markets, and old people! Ahh this is so cool! Ive never been to the country before. The taxi suddenly stopped at a small dirt road.

"Here we are miss Static" The driver said. "My car won't fit from this point you'll have to walk."

"Oh..thank you" I paid and grabbed my duffle bag. The car zoomed off leaving me in the dark. Carefully I walked down the path trying not to freak myself out. I hummed 'Hello' by SHINee to calm my nerves. 

*Crunch*

I squealed but I looked down to see I stepped on a branch..idiot. This path goes on forever..what if this wasn't the right house? What if it belong to a serial killer!! AHHH

"Keep humming!" 

Suddenly I saw a cute house on a hill. It was very modern, like a house in LA. I ran up the steps and knocked at the door.

"Mi Sun!" I heard Soo say and she opened the door with a smile. "I'm so glad your here!" She hugged me, she's so short. 

Well I shouldn't be talking i'm a giant, thank god Seung is taller than me. I remember going on that date with Seungri I was so taller than him..I should of wore flats. 

"Mi Sun?" Soo poked me.

"Ah!" I broke my daze. "I had to walk"

"What?! Why didn't you take the other road up? Idiot drivers" She sighed and invited me in.

Her house was decorated nicely, it looked like it belonged in an IKEA magazine. She sat me down in her kitchen and handed me a cup of tea. She sat next to me and I smiled.

"So tell me about yourself"

"My full adoptive name is Riley Cali Static..I was raised in Korea Town LA, California. By Linda Static, you know. I skipped threw grades and was the first 17 year old in my county to have a major. I chose history cuz it's really easy for me." I took a sip of my tea. "I'm currently working for YG entertainment with Ji-Yong. Also i'm in a very strong relationship with Seung Hyun"

"He's a little short for you" 

"No Choi Seung Hyun" I reassured and she nodded. "If you don't mind me asking what is your profession?"
 

"I'm a photographer" She waved her arms to pictures hanging on the wall. "But retired"

"There lovely" 

"Your father was my favorite model" She passed me a picture of a 20 year old snoring on the couch. 

"What was he like?" I smiled, he looked like GD. 

"Just like you..powerful..kind..stuborn" She messed up my hair.

"I'm not stubborn!"  

Seung POV At the hollywood sign.

"TAKE THE PICTURE!" GD shouted and posed in front of the sign.

"Is he always this..hyper?" Steven stood next to me. Steven is Riley's younger brother..he's really hip and young and just like his older sister.

"Yeah..it grows on ya" I snapped the picture and he ran around making conversation with strangers. "So you miss your sister?"

"Yeah but I get to visit her soon. My school is sending me and few other kids to Seoul for a month! Its a transfer student thing..but i'm staying with Riley..oh Mi Sun."

"It's cool she hates being called Mi Sun"

"Ah..Hey you better be a good boyfriend to her! She's been threw alot..after Andrew. But she probally told you about that"

"Andrew?" I looked over to him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh so she didn't bring up. Her ex-boyfriend Andrew, he was an  and she stayed with him. But when he slapped her in the face, she lost it and completely attacked him. Andrew lost two teeth that day.."  He chuckled. "Riley's a strong girl..I can see what she likes in you. You got edge" 

"Thank you?" 

"Your welcome" He patted me on the back and walked up to the observatory. 

Ollie POV Next day. 

Jackie nuzzled up onto me while I laid in bed, it feels good being able to sleep in. I slowly sat up trying not to make myself dizzy. Alright shower, get dressed, and sit in front of the tv and Kdramas. One of the perks of being in Korea theres unlimited Dramas.

 I walked out to the living room to be greeted by a snoring Young Bae.

"Really?" I growled. "You are NOT going to ruin my ing week off" I shouted to the kitchen to see my food already made. "Oh"

I grabbed the bowl of noodles and sat down on the couch. Well at least the part he wasn't taking over, he slept so peacefully. This would be any fangirls fantasy. Well my fantasy last year..now that I know him he's less atractive..i'm lieing to myself. 

I flipped on the tv and started to eat. Young Bae woke up and removed the blanket off of him. He was shirtless.. me! He grunted as he streached out his arms..don't watch Olivia dont watch!

I focused on the sobbing story of the KDrama. 

"Is this what your doing all day?" He looked at me with a smirk. "Your life is boring" 

"Thanks." I plainly said. "Go feed the dog" 

"Don't be like this Ollie.." He wined and I looked over to him. "Your acting mean because you like me"

"I don't like you" 

"Yes you do~~" He smiled as he got up to feed Jackie.

"I don't like you"

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this" He leaned really close to me and was inches from my lips.

"I thought you were suppose to be the nice and innocent one" I said in his face and he smirked.

 He suddenly kissed me passionately and I found myself kissing back. 

" you!" I broke the kiss and slapped him. 

Riley POV

"So you think he's going to pop the question?" Soo said.

"What! We've only been dating for a month!"

"But you two love each other don't you, why not make it official?" 

Seung POV
 

 "You have my permission. Your a sweet boy aren't ya" Ma pinched my cheek. "You take good care of her" 

"I will"