Ice skating.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV

“Hey I’m going to go to bathroom real quick don’t miss me to much” Minho skated off to rest area and I skated to the side of the wall. I leaned against the wall patiently; I could barely skate so I couldn’t do anything.

The gnawing feeling came back and I looked to my right to see the guy in the black jacket and some girl yelling at each other. Aww the couple is having a fight. Then the girl pointed at me. AH she’s fan! Hopefully they’ll skate over, cuz I can’t.

TOP POV

“So you’re telling me some guy tricked Riley into getting drunk and felt her up. Kim took pictures and then blackmailed her with them. Riley was worried about my heart!” I said and he nodded. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder, she still loves me!

“Woah you catch on fast don’t you-ah look Riley’s alone go talk to her” He pointed over to her leaning against the wall.

“Okay..” I wobbled over to her, she didn’t notice. “Riley?”

“AH! You did come over!” She squealed, she knew I was here?

“Theres something I wanna ask you”

“The answer is yes!”

“Really? Thank you Riley! I love you so much-“

“Here” She handed me a picture of her with her autograph.

“Really?” I slapped my forehead with my hand. “Ri its me Seung”

“The shi-“ She removed my hood. “Ugh I knew you would follow me!”

“Riley I know about Kim blackmailing you” I said grabbing her hands.

“Seung I know about you breaking Kim’s heart” She fiercely replied and snagged back her hands making both of us fall onto the ice.

 “What are you talking about?! I did-“ I said while helping her up.

“Riley who’s your friend?” Minho skated toward us.

“Um..Oppa this is-“ She quickly responded by pushing me away from her.

“Choi SeungHyun her ex boyfriend” I shook his hand and an instant smile came across his face.

“It’s an honor sir.” He managed to say and Riley raised her eyebrows at me. “I’m a huge Big Bang fan”

“Thank you..ah there’s Seungri and Ji-Yong”

“Good evening” Ji-Yong skated next to Riley and kissed her on the cheek. “Who’s your friend sis?”

“Uh..you two are related?” Minho gulped.

“Yeah and I’m really over protective of my little sister” Ji-Yong said cracking his knuckles and then gave him the crazy look. 1..2..3…Minho zoomed off.

“UGH!” Riley shouted and grabbed hold of me trying not to fall. “He was really nice..oh well. At least I got free dinner out of it”

“That’s my girl!” GD patted her on the back. “Now make up with Seung! I got to go find Tammi”

“What! Who else is here?” She shouted at him.

“Uh Tammi, me, Seung, Ji-Yong, and you!” Seungri answered for him.  “Lets go..GD can find his own way home”

“Go on without us I need to talk Seung” She shooed him off and dragged me out of the rink. Silently we both returned our skates and walked into the park to talk in private.

“Riley” I said and she raised her hand up at me. “You’re giving me the hand!”

“Why are you here?” She rolled her eyes and then placed her hands on her hips. “Wait aren’t you suppose to be with Tammi tonight”

“Jealous?”  I smirked at her and she narrowed her eyes.

“I’m just wondering if you stood up my friend – wait a minute you two were spying on my date with Minho!”

“You’re so y when you use your smarts!”

“Wow you are jealous.” She smiled proud at herself.

“Riley I still love you” I admitted. “And I want to forget all about the things Kim done and let’s be together again”

“I don’t know”

“Please” I begged.

“No more boring black and white parties?”

“But your so cute in your cocktail dress-“

“And no more private dinners. I want to be around other people more!”

“Fine!”

“Okay! I’m yours!”  She smiled and handed me her hand.

I looked at her confused. “Again with the hand?”

“No put it back on..I know you keep it in your pocket” She said and I dug into my pocket and found the bracelet.

“Riley I broke up with Kim because she was cheating on me” I said while putting it on and she looked up at me.

“What? But she said you broke up with her in front of the entire trainees”

“I did..and that was kind of messed up. But she stabbed me in the back” I sighed but suddenly Riley hugged me.

“I’m sorry about that guy..” She sniffled. “I thought Cherry Jack was some kind of Korean soda”

“He didn’t hurt you did he?”

“No just scarred me” She sighed and I moved her closer to my body.

“You think you were scarred? I thought the woman I loved didn’t love me back”

“Wow that was really cheesy” She chuckled into my chest.

“I have been watching k-dramas with Ollie a lot”

“I can tell..”

Young Bae POV.

“It doesn’t take 10 minutes to buy a freakin churro Ollie! Plus theres no line!” I shouted as she still flirted with sales man. What does she see in him? Ive made hit records..that guy probably got promoted from toilet duties to selling churros!

 “Hold on!”  She yelled at me with her thick accent. “Thank you!” She waved at him and walked over to me with two churros. Freakin churros..She handed me mine and I gave the kid behind the counter a dirty look while taking a vicious bite from mine. He jumped with wide eyes..ahaha lossseeer!

“Werido” She mumbled.

“I’m your weirdo” I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

“Lets go ride some rides weirdo” She grabbed my hand surprisingly and we walked off.  

Tammi POV

Man all that skating made me hungry. Hopefully Ji-Yong  hasn’t followed me, I can’t deal with him right now..

“I’ll take a strawberry and mango crepe, please” I smiled and the man nodded. We exchanged hands and I walked off. “Smells good” I whispered as I was about to take a bite but something behind me made me drop it.

“NOONA! I found you!” GD yelled.

“You made me drop my crepe..” I pouted as I looked down at my ruined food.

“Why’d you run away from me noona?”

“I didn’t run away..what are you talking about?” I lied and looked forward.

“You like me don’t you” He turned my face to face his and smiled widely.

“Not really”

“Give me a chance…?” He pleaded. “Fine”

“YES!”  He hugged me tightly. “I’ll make noona love me!”

I cleared my throat.

 “Oh yeah..I’ll get you another crepe. Mango and strawberry right?”

“Mhm” 

YAY Seung and Riley are back together at last!! I'm probably the only one who liked Minho and Riley together..oh well ta-ta!