Well be alright.

Forever With You.

 

Steven POV

“Alright. Since your going to be in charge of Riley for a week, I made this list of how to take care of her” I said as Seung walked Riley into his apartment.

“Steven I appreciate it but I think I know my girlfriend” He let Riley flop onto the couch. 

“What’s her favorite movie?” I ask. "Favorite type of chip? Her favorite Actress or Actor? Favorite Soup? Favorite episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-air? Are you sure you know your girlfriend?" I snap a bit.  

“…Give me that list” He snagged it from me and I shook my head.

“There all in this bag” I handed it to him. “ ‘ight now she has to take those pills every 5 hours. Take care of her now” I quickly hugged Riley and kissed her on the head.

“Here” I handed her a white board and small bell. “Use them to communicate. Good luck” 

Quickly she wrote something down and put it in front of her. ‘I love you. Have fun <3’.

“Love you to” I smiled and walked out.

GD POV

“Shhhh..Guy’s ROT’s is about to perform on TV” Daesung yelled from the living room. We all made are ways to the TV.

“Give it up for ROT” The host waved to two girls standing alone the stage.

“Where’s Riley?” Bae squinted his eyes.

“Shhh!”

Tammi was dressed in skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, a NY hat with flaps, and she had her glasses on today. “Ive never seen her so casual.” I mumble to myself.

“Well we are suppose to be singing one of our songs on the album, but we really can’t do that due to fact Riley is sick and can’t sing at the moment.” She scratched her head and shrugged. “I guess I could just wing it, Ollie if you may.”

Ollie started to strum on her acoustic guitar. “I don’t know if Korea has witnessed this but this what we call a jam” Ollie said into her mic with a smirk.

Everyone whistled at Ollie’s guitar playing. She’s really good.

“Hopefully all of you know English” Tammi laughed and straddled a chair next to Ollie. “This is ROT’s theme song”

http://youtu.be/04zaL7wIbmc

We are young, we run free

Stay up late, we don’t sleep

Got our friends, got the night
We’ll be alright

Throw our hands in the air
y guys  everywhere
Got our friends, got the night
We’ll be alright

 Tammi sung to Ollie’s rift and clapped her hands with the beat. The audience sung along to the words and clapped along with Tammi.

“Ahh! Tammis so entertaining!” Daesung smiled at me. “You’re a lucky guy”

“Hey greatly dumb!” Tammi said into the camera. “I wuv ya!” She made a heart to the camera and I blushed. 

Ollie waved at the camera for Young Bae and stupidly he waved back. “Got you!” Ollie laughed.

“She knows me to well…” Bae buried his head in the couch. 

Riley POV

I threw my empty water bottle at the television. I was supposed to do that song!! My fever died down a few hours ago, so now I have all my energy back.

“Tammi’s really good!” Seung said with a mouthful of ramen and I hit him with my white board. “AH what did I say?!” He rubbed his shoulder. I pouted at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.  “That’s better” He pulled me closer and continued to eat his food. “Want a bite?” He raised his fork toward me and fed me. “This is really nice.” He said smugly to me and kissed my head. “Your hair smells like peaches…I like your shampoo”

Well I’m glad you like it! GAWD I’m so so bored.  Wait a minute? I’m alone with my handsome boyfriend on a couch. Geez Riley I sometimes really think you’re dumb.

I poked Seung's head and he groaned. “What…Watch TV.” He pointed at the screen and I sighed silently. Playing hard to get eh? I turned off the tv. “I don’t want to. Not now, it doesn’t seem fair since you can’t talk” He said looking into my eyes and pulling my hair out of my face. “Plus this is perfect” He leaned close to me and kissed my cheek.

I crossed my arms in defeat and he turned the tv back on.  ‘Man I miss my voice. DAMN YOU VOCAL CORDS! DAMN YOU!’

Tammi POV

“Ah we killed it!” I skipped into the green room with my arms up. “We should just kick Riley out and have a duo”

“We need Riley and you know that” Ollie shook her head at me.

“Tammi your mother called” Teddy said handing my phone to me.

“You answered my phone?” I raised my eyebrows at him and he nodded.

“Sorry your ringtone was really annoying. Your mom is really funny…” He smiled weakly. “Your sister is getting married!” He clapped his hands together and my jaw dropped.

“ing mother ing lint dushe bag !” I screamed every cuss word I knew, I probably missed some but I think it’s not the time to break out the dictionary.

“TAMMI!” Ollie smacked me on the head. “Not in front of other people, do that when were at home!”  

“Shouldn’t you be happy you si-“

“Don’t say that word.” I rubbed my head.

“Do you prefer ‘Noona’?” Ollie snickered and I shot her a glare.

“I’m feeling generous and giving you the time off!” Teddy said and I frowned. “I don’t know why you’re not happy! You get to go back home for a weekend and get to see your family”

“Now you’re giving me time off? UGH! I don’t want to go…but I have to.” I groan and pointed at Ollie.  “And for the record she’s not my noona…I’m 30 seconds older than her…” 

"Right" Ollie laughed for a second and then her head shot up "....wait what?!"