Sick

Forever With You.

 


Riley POV

 “RILEY! GET UP! Were going to be late!” Tammi shouted. “Just because we won last night doesn’t mean we get to laze around!”

Asssh. I don’t want to get up. I flipped around in my bed and tried to find a better posstion. I hugged my boombox shape pillow tightly ignoring Tammi’s annoying screams. I swear her New York accent is worst than Ollie’s accent.

“RILEY!” Tammi opened my door. “GET UP!”

No” I yelled but nothing came out. I grabbed my throat and stared at a werided out Tammi. “I can’t talk!” I mouthed at her.

“Ollie! Come here something’s wrong with our baby girl!” Tammi sat next to me and placed her hand on my forehead. “You have a fever...you can’t go to the shoots like this”

“I’m calling the doctor” Ollie said grabbing my phone. “You can’t get worse.”

I buried myself in my sheets. Great I can’t talk, I have a fever, and I’m going to miss going out on the small tour.

A few moments later.

The doctor looked at me and flashed a light in my face. “Let’s see what’s wrong”

The doctor was a middle aged woman, she reminded me of my old babysitter that used to watch me as a kid. Wrinkles and all. I giggled to myself.  

“Alright…lets see. Try to sing something. Follow me, ‘Ba ba black sheep’.”

“Ba ba bla-Ow” I whimpered in pain.

“Mhm. Alright, you can’t talk for at least a week to let your vocal cords heal. Your going to need someone taking care of you at all times since your nothing without your voice. You can fall and hurt yourself and can’t scream for some to help you.” She explained. “So you two need to take care of her” She pointed at Ollie and Tammi.

“We can’t we have press to attend to” Ollie said.

“Well you better figure it out” The doctor smiled and handed her a bottle of pills. “Every 5 hours”

“Thank you” Tammi walked the woman out the door and shut the door slowly. “Great. ing great! Why did you have to sprain your vocal cords on the days we have to do interviews all day? You do know I’m going to have to call him”

I shook my head violently and then I pointed at the sleepy zombie Steven who had just woke up.

“Wha- Oh you look like crap” Steven sat next to me.

“You need to take care of Riley since where going to be gone” Tammi crossed her arms.

“I can’t I have school trip, I’ll be gone intill the weekend. “

UGH that’s right!!

“What about Seung?” Steven said trying to raise my hopes.

“Riley doesn’t want me to call him” Tammi rolled her eyes. “But I guess I’m going to have to”

  “Fine” I mouthed.

“I’m going to make a list” Steven said. “He doesn’t know what makes you feel better when your sick.”

I shrugged. It’s true. 

'Sorry for it being so short. Quick question. Out of curiosity which member would like me to write more about Ollie, Riley, or Tammi.