Forgiving and Similarities

Forever With You.

TOP POV

"Put me down!" She shouted as I carried her back to the car. 

I gritted my teeth and placed her in the passenger seat. She stared at me threw the window as I walked to the other side, If looks could kill I would be..dead. Cautiously I opened the door, sat down, and quickly locked the doors before she could escape. 

Riley sat quietly, crossing her arms. 

"So are you going to ask or am I just going to have to say it?" I sighed.

"You say it" She said looking out the window.

"Okay..Kim knocked at my door and was going to apologize for posting the picture to the press. She invited herself in and then proceeded to kiss me. I had no urges of kissing or having anything to do with her. Riley I love you and you should know that already."

"I'm sorry.." She muttered. This was the first time ive ever heard her say those words. She always wins! I won this argument or situation. I couldn't help but grin. 

 "Are you smiling!?" She shouted and hit me playfully.

 "So how did you mange to steal my car?"

"My older brother Kel taught me how to hotwire a car when I was ten." She shrugged. 

"My girlfriend is a badass!" 

"Yeah I am" She climbed over and straddled me. 

"I bought you dinner" 

"You did..didn't ya" She said leaning to my lips but before she kissed me I kept seeing Ji-Yong in her face.

"Assh!" I hissed and backed up.

"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" She blushed and got off of me. why does this keep happening to me!

Tammi POV

It was a quiet car ride, so awkward. I looked at him for awhile as he concentrated on the road. Something caught my eye about him, Riley and him look really alike. They got the same nose and smile.  Wait he did say 'My lil sister'?

"Are you and Riley related?" I blurted out and he broke out of his daze on the road.

"No." He glanced at me. "Why?"

"Have you ever noticed that you two look alike?"

"Really?" He looked into the middle mirror and smirked at himself.  "Riley is good looking, just like me. Plus has talent-"

"Just like you." I finished for him and he smiled. "Cocky bastard" 

He chuckled and pulled into the parking lot. 

"Riley is just like a sister to me..theres something about her that make me want to protect her from everything bad." 

"Sounds like you love her"

"Not an relationship love more like a family love." 

"Does Riley talk about her family much?" I asked randomly.

"I know that she was adopted and doesn't know her birth parents. She used to live her godmother but now she lives in Seoul with us" 

"Hmm intresting" I grinned to myself. 
 

Olivia POV

"GIVE IT BACK! JACKIE!" I ran after the dog. She stole my freakin bra, if she rips a whole in it i'm going to pisted off.

I heard a knock at the door and I ran over to see who was ignoring Jackie. I looked threw the peep hole to see young bae standing there, shirtless.

"Ollie!" He shouted threw the door. "Are you okay I heard screaming!" 

Ah he worries about me! ~~  Oh i need clothes, I just got out of the shower.

"HOLD ON!" I shouted letting my strong accent slip, I blushed a bit but was more concentrated on finding my clothes. 

"Hold on" He mimicked my voice.

"Heard that" I said throwing on Tammi's jeans and Riley's plaid button up shirt. I opened the door and smiled. "Hi"

He blushed heavily and covered his eyes. I looked down at my chest and saw my top wasn't buttoned up. he literally saw my s, well i am wearing a bra. I shut the door and quickly buttoned up the top.

"Sorry" I opened the door slowly. 
 

"What was all that yelling about?" He gazed at me and then looked in the back to see Jackie with my bra in . "Uh..your dog has your bra.."

"Jackie!" I whinnied and ran over to her. She dropped it at my feet and basically laughed at me. "!" Literally..haha i made a funny.

"Your apartment is hugeee" He invited himself in and looked around.

"Why are you shirtless?" 

"I had just waken up from a nap when I heard a girl scream" He pointed at me. "I knew it was you because of your voice"

"Oh geez, thanks." I said trying to normal.

"You don't have to hide it, you should be proud. Plus it's cute. " He smiled at me. "Plus it must add to your singing voice"

"Yeah!- Wait what?"

"Your a singer aren't you?" He tilted his head confused. "You can't be a rapper, you don't act like Riley or Tammi. Your to nice"

"I'm 100% rapper. I at singing." I yawned and sat on the couch. He joined me, sitting somewhat close. 

"Really? How old are you?"

"20.." I looked at him a scooted back a bit but he moved closer. 

"Off Young Bae" I heard a voice behind me we both looked back to see Riley and Tammi. 

 "I should be going..bye Olivia!" He kissed me on the cheek and ran out. 

"Where have guys been?"

"I don't want to talk about it" Riley flopped onto the sofa with me. 

"Have you ever noticed that you and GD look alike?" Tammi said to Riley. 

"No..why?" Riley scratched her nose. 

"They do look alike" I mumbled.

"See i'm not crazy!" Tammi shouted with a slight NY accent.  

 

<3 Ta-ta