Scratching the porcelain doll.

Forever With You.

 

Tammi POV

Well after a long flight of constant questions from hyper Ji-Yong we are finnaly in a cab to the house…well building. My mom owns the inter building, so we have a huge house.

“Where here!” The cab driver said in his deep broklyn accent. “10.60”

I handed the money while Ji got our luggage. “Thanks” I smiled at the man and he tipped his hat.

“Have a great evening” He drove off leaving us in the dark in front of industrial brick building.

“Something smells good” He sniffed the air. “Smells sweet”

 “It’s a bakery dumbo” I rolled my eyes and we walked to the back of the building. “This way” I opened the door to the lift.

“Ah this so cool…” He walked in and I pulled the lever. The chains rattled and started to carry us up to the first level.  

GD POV
Tammi pushed open the chain door to reveal an elegantly decorated house. I sure didn’t except this.

“TAMMI!” A high pitched voice called. It was a Lady, the bride to be. “OH MY GOD!” She squeezed Tammi. She was wearing a pink silk night gown with pink bunny slippers. Her curly blond hair bouncing as she pinched Tammi’s cheeks. “AWW STILL AS PRETTY AS EVER!”

“Congrats on getting engaged and soon to be married!” Tammi smiled at her exact copy. “Oh this is my boyfriend Ji-Yong”

Lady looked behind her and finally realized I was her. “Oh…eww what’s that thing on his head” She attempted to whisper to her. “My fiancée is quite the catch though!” She shoved her ring finger in Tammi’s face. “MOM TAMMI’S HOME!” She screamed and skipped down the hall.

“My hair isn’t that bad is it?” I played with my afro like hair and Tammi walked toward me.

“It’s perfect” She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

Riley POV  

 “RILEY I’M HOME!” Seung yelled drunkly threw the front door. He stumbled over to me with a week smile. “Hi pretty lady” He pretended to tip his imaginary hat.

“Seung your drunk” I say bluntly and narrow my eyes at him. “And I bet you don’t even know what day it is”

“Aww let me think…is it Tupac’s birthday?” He rolled his eyes at me.

“No it’s are ing anniversary!” I shouted on the top my lungs at him. “I reminded you yesterday, but noooo you have to go get drunk with your friends and leave the girl you supposedly love alone in your apartment on a Friday night.”

“YA! DON’T YELL AT ME!” He raised his voice at me and started to walk close to me.  He grabbed both my arms tightly and looked at me with piercing eyes. “YOU LIL BABO!”

“Let me go Seung” I yelped trying to get out of his grip.

“Lil I let everyone walk on me girl. When are you going to start sticking up for yourself!!” He shouted right in my face.

“ you, you drunk !” I shouted back at him.

“Me dumb? Well at least I know how to speak Korean!“ I head butted him and he let go. He rubbed his head but then charged at me.

Suddenly a large blow hit my face and I fell to the ground. He hit me…this can’t be real. WAKE UP WAKE UP! I looked up to see him heavily panting and staring at me with those eyes…the eyes that used to be full of love but now piercing and gray. This isn’t Seung…I shook my head in disbelief.

“Get out” He said lowly at me. “GET OUT!” He shouted holding his face in his palm.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out.