Battle Ship

Forever With You.

 

Ollie POV

“You better have a good reason why you’re here Damon” I sighed.

I looked at Damon. He’s Korean and French descent, light brown hair, green eyes, a perfect smile, and a master of kicking your . He swore to protect me when I turned 16…so that makes him my body guard and only friend for 4 years. He took me to prom…assh I’m such a loser.

“It’s my job to protect you princess-“

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” I snapped at hm in a quiet tone.

“You’re from royal blood…so princess is the proper term” He shook his head and sat down on the bench. “You need to come home”

 “YAH! Cho Hee are you listening to me?” He ran his fingers threw his hair and I heard girls behind us squeal at his hotness.

Oh yeah my name isn’t Ollie Franti…it’s Cho Hee…

“Yeah yeah” I sat down next to him and he placed his arm around me protectively.

“You want my jacket?” He asked and I nodded.

Steven POV

“Oh he did not just do that move on her!” I snapped. “What are we going to do?”

“Maybe we should dance?” He scratched his head.

“What! This isn’t a music video this is real life Bae! That much taller and better looking guy is about to make another move on your girlfriend…the woman you love. Now what are you going to do?!”

“DANCE!” He shouted about to walk out of the bush.

“OH MY GOD!” I pulled him back. “Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth!?”

“OH I know what Rush Hour is!!” He finally remembered. “How could I forget…”

“I’ll tell you! You’re an idiot!” I smacked him on the head again. “Look the guy is leaving lets go!”

“Ollie” Bae ran up to her.

“Bae? What are you doing here?”

“Well I should be asking you the same thing. Who’s that guy?” He said heartbroken.

“Uh…Bae I can explain-“

“Is it because he’s tall?! Is it because he’s better looking? What can I do for you to love me!?!” He shouted desperately.

“Oh my gawd” I whispered to myself.

“Bae I do love you” She stood up and grabbed his face. “Your just not shutting up so I can freakin explain!”

“Then explain who he is!” He pointed at the guy who just returned with coffee.

The man sighed and placed the coffee on the bench.

CRASH. He had Bae on the floor in a second with his face to the pavement and hands behind his back.

“Coffee?” Ollie offered me a sip of her coffee.

“No thanks” I sighed as the man searched Bae.

“GET OFF OF ME!” Bae shouted.

“Oh shut it” The man said getting off of him.

“Bae, remember when you asked me were I got all the tech stuff when we crashed that party?”

Bae nodded as he dusted himself but stared at her for a moment. “You’re a secret agent?”

“Wow…” The man stood next to me. “Is he always this dumb?”

“Sadly.” I sighed and he smirked.

“No…Okay how to explain this…” Ollie paced around. “Have you ever heard about the Korean girl who feel in love with the british prince like in the 80’s”

“Yeah? It was like a big deal back then there now king and queen of some royal society” He nodded.

“Well I’m there daughter” She smiled.

“YOU’RE A PRINCESS!” He shouted. “But-bu. What?”

“Come on she’ll explain in the car” The man stretched out his arms. “Plus I’m tired and Riley will have left overs.”

“How do you know about my sister? Wait who are you even!?”

“Riley’s the only one who knows about Cho Hee” He smiled at me. “I’m Damon, age 22, master at all matrial arts and weapons. Also Cho Hee’s best friend and body guard” He bowed.

“Cho Hee? What else have you been hiding for me!?” Bae shouted as he got in the car.

Daesung POV

“Read em’ and weep!” Tammi flipped her cards over. “21! I win...money please”

I sighed and handed her 100 won. “Next game.”

“You’re going to lose again” She laughed as we set up battle ship.

“Don’t talk to me Seung!” Riley busted threw the door. “You always pick on me…” She walked into the kitchen with her arms crossed cutely.

“Oh will you shut up Kel and I were just playing around!” He leaned on the counter smiling. “Riley~~” He cooed at her.

“Don’t tell me to shut up! I’m not one of your guy friends I’m your fiancé!” She grabbed his nose and he winced.

“AHH! LET GO OF MY NOSE!” He said nasily and we all laughed. She let go and pecked him on the lips.

“I love you” She smiled.

“I love you to cornrows”

“YAH!” She thumped him on the head and marched to her room.

“There so cute…B4” Tammi smiled.

“Hit…” I groaned. “C3”

“Misssss” She hissed in trumph. “D7”

“Hit” I growled.

BARK BARK BARK.

“What is it girl?” Seung asked the barking dog and the door opened again.

“Helllooo handsome” Tammi smirked while she checked out the mysterious man who walked in with Ollie.

“Damon?” Riley walked out and hugged the stranger. “It’s been awhile!” She turned around to see Bae shooting a glare at her. “Stareing like that will only make your eyes chinker…we don’t want that” She pinched his cheek.  “Steven go unload the dishwasher.”

“But I don’t want to!” He wined at her.

“Steven” Seung groaned as if he was his father. “Do what Riley says”

“Fine…” He grumbled and stumbled over to the kitchen.

“Hey Damon” Seung waved to the man. “What’s wrong Bae?”

“Oh shut up…I’m mad at the both of you” He pointed at the ROP couple. “No one had the right to tell me Ollie is a ing princess!”

“Wow Bae cussed” Tammi mouth was in a ‘O’ shape. “Ive never heard it befoe it’s so exotic, say something else” She laughed and hugged her knees in the chair. “Oh B6”

“Hit! Ah I’m leaving!” I knocked over the game on the table and marched out.

“My money!” She shouted and I threw the rest of the cash in my wallet on the table.

“Bye oppa!” ROT yelled.

Damon POV

I glanced over at Bae. Mohawk, muscles, and short. This was the type Ollie was into?

I’ll admit that the past 4 years I worked as her bodyguard I developed a small crush on the princess. But I long terminated those emotions after being told she was seeing this guy.

Her crowd of friends are intresting. There’s Riley and Seung the cute engaged couple, smart and I can trust them. Young Bae her boyfriend, dumb and slow. Steven was instantly good because ROP had a tight grip over him.

But Tammi….Tammi Love. I don’t trust her. Something about her backround and attitude makes me feel so suppious.

I just want to run up to her and yell ‘WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!?’ but that would amature I’ll just let the scence play out.

“Damon how bout you go get some sleep you must be tired from your long flight” Cho Hee patted me on the back and lead me to the guest room. “Your going to have to room with Steven since we don’t have another room”

“That’s alright princess?”

“Stop it!” She snapped but smiled softly. “Are you sure your fine rooming with Steven?”

“Postive” I said in a serious tone and brought my bags into the boys room. She left me alone with Steven.

The room had two twin beds and bright posters everywhere.  “CAREFUL!” Steven shouted as he pulled my shoulder. “You almost stepped on my homework” He sighed as he picked up his binder. “You sleep in that one” He gestured over to the empty bed.

“Thank you”

“It’s cool man…we should be homiees!” He smiled widely and held out a fist to me. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there. “Your suppose to hit it” We tried again. “OWW! Okay not that hard…will work on that later"

I love how this story is going nowhere yet you guys still read and comment. Love all ya! Oh i'm tired i'll edit it later if there mistakes. Ta-ta